Your Words

Regrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday, 2008

It was a humid yet busy day. Everyone was busy mind their own business, not wanting to waste the time. Five hours non-stop of practicing new dance choreo were just not enough for him. He wanted it to be perfect. Well, he knew that nothing is ever perfect in this world but he still tried his best. And he thinks, she is perfect.

“One..Two..Three..Four...Yeah that was very good, guys. You are improving a lot. Now, go take some rest but only thirty minutes!” said the choreographer, Mr. Hwang.

“Thank you, sir.” said the boys in unison. They started to pick up their bags from the floor and went outside to take a lunch. But, there was someone who still practicing the moves, Luhan was the only one that left in the dance studio. His face and body were full of sweat but he didn’t care.

“Hyung, aren’t you going to take lunch with us? You look so tired and maybe need some energy.” said Jongin while wiping his sweat with a towel. He just went outside 2 minutes ago with Sehun thinking that maybe they needed some foods, but then he realized that someone was missing. It was Luhan.

“You guys just go first, I’ll join you later. I still need to practice.” said Luhan in a serious tone. The kids only nodded and went outside.

 

 

“Luhan hyung is acting weird recently. Do you know why?” said Sehun while eating his lunch. Sehun and Jongin decided to go to the foodcourt since it was the nearest from SM building and it served a delicious food with a cheap price.

“I don’t know. But, Luhan hyung is a perfectionist afterall so maybe he wanted it to be perfect?” answered Jongin while eating some ddokbokki. They, who were Luhan’s roommate didn’t even know why he had been acting weird. “What time is it now, Sehuna?” asked Jongin.

“its 1.20 and we have to go back to SM building like 10 minutes from now but Luhan hyung hasn’t showed up yet. Are we going to wait for him?” asked Sehun with a worried face. Sehun didn’t even know whether Luhan had took his breakfast this morning or not.

“Ahjumma, I’ll take 2 boxes of ddokbokki with rice please.” said Jongin. He took the lu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter