I'LL TAKE CARE OF YOU

KYUMIN DRABBLE COLLECTIONS (FOR OUR SWEET CONVERSATION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I’ll take care of you

Genre: fluff

Type: drabble

Rating: G

Summary: in which Sungmin is sick on their favorite season of the year

 

“Kyuhyun look it is snowing.”

Sungmin can only look in sadness at the small white particles slowly falling and dancing at the air. He inhaled softly as he feels the pain coursing through his chest towards his throat. It’s asthma again. Sungmin can’t but to sulk against the window pain when unfortunately his asthma chose to attack just exactly the first snow of South Korea happened. He and Kyuhyun can’t play outside at this rate. His thoughts are too disturbed that he jolted when suddenly pair of arms slowly made its way around his waist. He squeaked when Kyuhyun blows some hot air over his exposed neck.

“aren’t you cold?” Kyuhyun asked with an amusement in his voice. He can’t help but to coo at sungmin’s form huddled in furry clothes and blankets. He felt silly when he saw how Sungmin was so wrapped with those pieces of fabric.

“I told you it is okay.” Kyuhyun settled his body in a comfortable way before proceeding in hugging Sungmin again. When he heard no reply, he kissed sungmin’s cheeks much longer than his usual pecks and teasing.

“but it’s the first time we can’t play outside on the first snow fall.” He can’t stop his self at giggling with his boyfriend’s antics. Though seeing Sungmin in puffed cheeks and eyes wide and mirroring, he shouldn’t take advantage when Sungmin is feeling dead worry. Kyuhyun put some dangling locks of Sungmin’s hair behind that small and soft looking ear then he changes their position. Sungmin is now sitting on his lap, back facing the window outside and arms placed tenderly over his shoulders.

He smiled at how Sungmin looked like a baby cradled in his arms. “it doesn’t matter to me. All I wanted is you being safe.”

“but”

“no more buts minnie. We aren’t going to play unless you are healthy again.” He doesn’t want to be stern and reprimanding but never in his entire life would he put sungmin’s life in danger. Okay that sounds way too dramatic and cheesy but Kyuhyun has that side too like how a caring boyfriend should be.

“I like you scarf though it’s worn out and fading.”

To lessen the awkwardness Kyuhyun complimented sungmin’s scarf making the other shy away from his grasp. The pink materia

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter