Brave one

KYUMIN DRABBLE COLLECTIONS (FOR OUR SWEET CONVERSATION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

genre: fluff        warning: unbeta'd

 

 

 

The monotonous and plain unattractive voice of the teacher falls into the background, with his head bending almost close to his dark brown desk, Sungmin is sure that Kyuhyun has fallen asleep in the middle of the class.

 

If basing on the way the other has his head swaying sideways, practically keeping his self uptight and collected as the professor splutter nonsensical words, then Sungmin is really sure that his boyfriend is torn between listening and dreaming.

 

“Kyuhyun” he whispered, afraid that his voice would be heard by his professor.

 

Soft but loud enough to wake up the man, Sungmin whispered again, but this time he prod the side gently earning a grunt from the other.

 

“wake up kyuhyunnie,” he inched forward, and when he is too close enough, he blew some air to his gamer’s ear.

 

The man jerked forward, disoriented and annoyed, he turned his head at the back but only to earn a snicker at the smaller man. They are free to do such since they are almost at the back of the room, far from the prof but not so near to the exit, at least not also in the middle.

 

“why did you do that? You know I hate that ing much.” Kyuhyun has no vices, except for the mundane love for profanities that he almost inhales every foul word the world can offer.

 

At least he doesn’t smoke nor drinks, he reasoned out.

 

But of course, he didn’t want Starcraft to be mentioned.

 

“at least you woke up.”

 

“.” Kyuhyun spoke in a voice so low yet manly se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter