Eternally

KYUMIN DRABBLE COLLECTIONS (FOR OUR SWEET CONVERSATION)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

genre: fluff  warning: UNBETA'D .. with grammar mistakes 

 

His shiny and well polished shoes look elegant against the crystal white marble floor and as he tries to take a peek on it, his reflection through the tiled floor greeted him.

 

He is a CEO, a soon to be ex- bachelor, and just turned 22.

 

He is Cho Kyuhyun.

 

He stared at the flowers modestly yet elegantly arranged and placed safely atop the table,though some are hanging along the walls and the others looked fancy as they were pinned on the suit of the guests.

 

He stared on his watch, only an hour left, 56 minutes to be exact and he’ll be walking the aisle, tie the knot and would forever be bound with the person he loves.

 

Indeed, he is getting married.

 

He is in love but he is uncertain as well. Oopps, let me correct he’s 1000& head over heels, extraodinarily, fantastically in love with this person. But what his question is, “is this the right thing to do? to get married at this age?”

 

a certain voice ansered from the other line and Kyuhyun realized he’s talking to his bride, blushing at the stubborness but maybe also because it was Lee Sungmin after all.

 

Everything about that guy just made Kyuhyun to forget whatever he’s doing for the time being.

 

“well, kyuhyunnie you don’t want us to-“

“oh no i do. i really do want us but…”

“is this the right time?” the smaller man finished it for him.

 

 

“well, isn’t it great that when you wake tomorrow morning, i’ll be on your side, ?” kyuhyun held his breath.

 

“then i’ll kiss you, make breakfast to you, hug you tight and just be there for you?” kyuhyun was now left speechless.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter