02

Unbreakable
Chapter 02
 
fasforward~
 
Three years had passed and Sunhyun grew up into a cute litte boy.
 
 
"Sunhyunnie~" Baekhyun called. The little boy ran to his father's arms.
 
"Cookies are ready!" Sunmin shouted from the door and Sunhyun's face lighten up. Baekhyun ruffle his hair and was dragged by his son to his mother.
 
 
Sunhyun reached for the cookie and ate wholeheartedly. Baekhyun smiled tenderly and glanced up to Sunmin. He hold up her wrist and pull her away from a distance.
 
"Hey..." Sunmin laughed but glared playfully at him.
 
Baekhyun pecked her lips and smiled. But then his expression turn to a serious one. 
 
 
"Problem?" Sunmin asks.
 
"Nothing..." he said as he eyed their son. "Just curious as to why until now, Sunhyun hasn't talk." he added.
 
Sunmin sighed, "I've been asking that question to myself Baekhyun-ah. And I'm scared. I mean, its hard for him if.... if..." she couldn't finish her word.
 
 
Baekhyun hugged her. "Sshh... LEt's pray and hope for the best. Maybe his development is taking its time." he said.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sunmin blinked her eyes. It's been months since that conversation takes place and she hasn't forgotten about it. Sunhyun's birthday is coming and she's been worried and scared at the same time ofr her child's condition. Baekhyun added to all her worries when he acted all different.
 
 
She then felt a tug on her shirt and as she looked down, Sunhyun showed his drawing. She smiled and raised a thumbs up to him. The boy giggled silently then flipped the page to another one.
 
 
She sighed as she watch him draw their family. Sunhyun then look up while pointing at one figure in his drawing. She know what she meant about it and then spoke, "He'll be back." she said, doubtingly, to him and the boy just nodded.
 
 
Baekhyun hasn't returned when the day the result of their visit to the doctor showed up. It says that there;s something in their son's speech condition. He isn't mute since he could hear. And it still remains a mystery.
 
 
From that, Sunmin and Baekhyun had a quarrel and that little misunderstanding had turn into a big fight which cause Baekhyun to do something drastic.
 
"I am leaving. I don't know if it's for good. OR not." he said coldly and then walk away unceremoniously.
 
 
 
"Sunhyunnie... Let's go home?" she asked her son while his cheeks.
 
The boy nodded and then cleaned up his things. Sunmin bade the nursery teacher a goodbye and then they went out.
 
 
She thought about her son. At a young age, he's already knowledgeable. Because he pursued on coming to school even though he cannot talk. Sunmin agreed to it and her son was happy. She was glad and relieved by that fact since she had hopes that her son will soon talk.
 
 
And then her thoughts were cut off when she heard him groaning ang pulling her shirt. "You want to eat?" she asked to him. Her som nodded and she smiled. "Wait for me here okay?" she said as she walk her son to a nearby bench.
 
She walk off towards an ice cream stall and bought 2 for each of them. She went back to her son who smiled widely and she crouched down to help him eat and avoid being messy. "Eat slowly." she instructed.
 
In the middle of their eating, Sunhyun pointed at something. She followed where he points and her eyes widened in surprise and shock. She look back at her son worriedly and saw his confused expression. Her heart clench and felt pain. She cannot bear to witness this scene with her son hurting. Because the scene she was referring was Baekhyun with another woman. A pregnant woman for that matter.
 
She stood up and guided her son down. They took a few steps away when Baekhyun turn his head and caught sight of them. He excused himself and walk to the twi dashing figure.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

ayoo! 2nd chap is out! :D i hope you enjoyed it ^^

 

our Baekhyun being backhugged by Onew. xDD

 

aigoooo.... >//////< he's handsomely cute!! xD

nampyeon is cold... don't worry i'll hug you when you gets home~ fuh ><

nyahahahah. Suho cracking up infront of Yunho~ xDD funny Leader.

okay, bye now! SEE YOU next chapter~ :3