03

Unbreakable
Chapter 03
 
"Don't touch me. Damn you." Sunmin said firmly as she shook Baekhyun's grip on her arm.
 
Baekhyun sighed in frustration. He just stared at Sunmin who had walked away after he freed her
arm. Sunhyun turn his head back at him and he let out a weak smile and then the boy look away.
 
"Baekhyun-ah. Hurry, our time is almost over." the girl he had accompanied a while ago call for him and he ran back to her.
 
 
 
Sunmin, on the other hand, wiped her tears away. They were currently in the bus right now. She
looked at her side and saw her son staring at her with sadness in his eyes. Sunhyun reached his hands to her mother's cheeks and wipe the trails of the tears. She smiled sadly and ruffled his hair, "Sleep okay? There's still a long way before we arrive." she said and Sunhyun laid his head on her lap. Sunmin caressed his hair waiting for him to sleep.
 
Minutes passed, her phone rang and when she checked on it, the caller ID shows that it was Baekhyun who's calling. She sighed before answering the call.
 
"What?" she hissed on the phone, reminding herself that her son is still awake and is listening.
"Sunmin-ah.." the other line said.
 
She waited for him to continue and when time grows, she became impatient. "You know what? If you'll just waste my time then I'll have to---"
"I miss you.... I missed you Sunhyun." Baekhyun finally spoke from the pther line.
 
She fell silent after what she heard, how she longed to her those words from his mouth, but remembering what happened earlier, makes her think that he's lying.
 
"Stop talking nonsense, Baekhyun." she spat out.
"I am not and I mean it."
I'm hanging up. Bye."
"I'll be there on his birthday." was the last thing she heard before she pressed the end button.
 
She stared at her phone. Trying to digest what he had just said, and now her emotions gots mixed up. Suddenly, the bus operator announced the arrival of their destination. She shake her head lightly to throw away her undefined thoughts and carried her son on her shoulders.
 
 
 
DAYS PASSED, and Sunhyun's birthday has come. She totally forgot about Baekhyun's last words and busied herself on the preparation for the celebration.
 
"Is everything ready, Mom?" she asked her mother.
"Yes and I'm happy for your son, Sunmin-ah." her mother smiled. "By the way, where's your husband?" she asked back.
 
She paused, they didn't know about the thing that happened between them, even Baekhyun's parents.
 
"Oh, he'll be here... Later maybe." she said forcing a smile and then excused herself.
 
The mini party started not long after with only close relatives as the guests. And some of her son's classmates invited too.
 
Just as the party is going on, Baekhyun arrived as promised but with the same girl both Sunmin and Sunhyun had seen the other day.
 
Everyone stopped and looked at the newly arrived guests. Faces showed confusion and are staring back at Sunmin then to Baekhyun. Sunmin gulped and walked towards them.
 
"Baekhyun..." she called out.
"Oh.." Baekhyun replied.
 
The girl smiled at her and out of courtesy, she smiled back. But then her face darkened when she turn to Baekhyun. "We got to talk." she said and then walk away. Baekhyun followed suit after instructing the girl with him, what to do.
 
 
Upon arrival,  Baekhyun received a hard slap on his face. He looked at Sunmin in bewilderment.
"What---"
"Do. Not. Talk. Damn you. How dare you bring that woman in our our house?! And in front of our son?! Ha?!" she shouted angrily.
 
Good thing, the room was in a distance that no one can hear and music adds the situation to Sunmin's greatfulness.
 
 
 
 
 
 

a/n: it's been a while. sorry that i had just updated now.. i've caught up with personal matters and problems..
anyways... ENJOY this chap! :D

 

 

let me spam you with loads of BAEKHHYUN~ kyaaaaaa!

image

just ignore Sehun on the background and stare at Baekhyun...
did you see what he did?! asjdhljsakdhglasjkdgals
(OTL. SEHUUUUUN... ==")

image

this is where i FELL MORE for Baekhyun... remember?! alkjhfas;lfkja;sklfja;lksf

tumblr_inline_mhzc5cUHgl1qz4rgp.gif

uh. so.... uhm.... okay...

BYE guys... DYING x_x