05 - end

Unbreakable
Chapter 05 - end
 
"Congratulations, Sunmin..." she greeted and Sunmin realizes that she's hugging back at Baekhyun. So she pushed him harshly and coughed akwardly.
 
"Oh, thank you." she replied coldly.
 
 
Then the girl sat beside her eadn and reached for her hands. "You don't know me right?" Sunmin just stared at her and the girl chuckled. "I am Hee Hyo. Baekhyun's cousin and Kris' wife." she said.
 
Sunmin saw Baekhyun from behind her, supressing his grin and she shot him a look to which he ignored.
 
"I'm sorry Hee Hyo-ssi." she apologized after the embarassment fill her.
"Don't worry Sunmin. I'm also at fault since you misunderstood that Baekhyun and I are together." she said and stood up. "By the way, he asked for my help so I did return the favor after he helps me with my problem. And.. I better get going. Kris is waiting and we still have my regular check up." she said as she pat her belly. "Congrats again." she said and then walk out the room.
 
 
 
Sunmin lied on her bed awkardly after Hee Hyo had leave. Sunhyun, who was playing with Baekhyun earlier went out to buy something and all left was Baekhyun and her. She shift to her side, making her back facing him just to avoid his judging look. And then, laughter filled the room which she got so pissed, she threw him a pillow.
 
"Yaah!" she snapped and faced him. She saw Baekhyun holding up his stomach from laughing. "What kind of a man are you?!" she squinted her eyes at him. "I... I just hate you. So get out." she said and then crossed her arms.
 
Baekhyun stopped laughing and walk towards her, then pinch her cheeks which makes her grow more in annoyance.
 
"You really thought I cheated on you, right?" he teased. Sunmin glared at him and wished he would collapse right there and then.
"You still didn't explain yourself so stay away from me." she firmly said and pushed him again.
 
"Ah, that!" Baekhyun punch his palm, then smiled. "That 'for good' issue right? Well, I didn't mean it literally. What I was saying is that, it is for Sunmin's good okay?" he explained.
 
Sunmin only give him a confused look and he stared back then smiled again. "You look creepy." she commented but Baekhyun ignored it.
 
"You see, I have a plan in my mind and it happens that Hee Hyo needs me and so am I. So what we do, is we return each other the favor. And that was the plan. The reason why I didn't tell you about it? It's because you might act half-heartedly and Sunhyun might not be convinced. I want you to show your true feelings so that our son could perceieved it and when he feels what you feel, he might be full of emotion and that will lead to him talking back. And see what happens? It did help right?" he was done, and now he was inching closer to Sunmin who has still that confused look on her face. Probably, unable to digest what he had said just now.
 
 
"And oh... That was the doctor's idea anyways. I never thought I would actually follow that plan, but in the end, I'm glad I did." he smiled as he stood right next to her bed.
 
 
 
Sunmin clenched her fist on the bedsheet and when she felt him beside her, she grabbed him immediately and strangled him, not tightly.
 
"You.. Idiot! Urgh." she screamed and let go of him, but still hitting him wherever he is hit. "You make me look stupid!" she stopped and slump herself on her bed. "Aw.." she winced as she felt the dextrose hurt and sting her hands.
 
Baekhyun hugged her and she let him be, and due to the stinging pain of the dextrose and the feeling she had right now, she cried them all out. Baekhyun hugged her even tightly and kissed her head.
 
"I'm sorry.... I know the doctor's idea was stupid, but I've got no choice. I can't think of anything at that time." he whispered.
 
"I know. It's okay now, atleast it worked right? Most importantly, Sunhyun had talked and that's enough for me." Sunmin whispered back.
 
"Aren't I enough for you too?" Baekhyun broke the hug and act like he was hurt in front of her. She hit him lightly. "Idiot. You know that already." she said.
 
"Okay. But hey, you know what, I knew already how you handle the situation like that baby." Baekhyun started.
"What?" she asked back not getting what he's trying to say.
"You're one fierce wife." that's all and Baekhyun tilted her chin up and kissed her fully in the lips.
 
 
The kiss took longer as they missed each other so much and when they broke apart catching their breaths, Sunmin asked something.
 
"Why fierce? I don't get it."
"Nothing. I'll just say this instead." he said. "I'll never cheat on you."
 
 
Sunmin smiled after that, finally realizing what he had said. Yes, she was so slow, she knew it. But she's fast enough to know how much she love this man.
 
"Baby..." she called him when he tried to step back. And as Baekhyun faced her again, Sunmin caught up with his collar and pulled him in for another kiss.
 
 
Baekhyun smiled while their lips were touching and then devoured again the sweet kiss they're sharing. "I love you too." he said in between kisses.
 
 
 
 
"Let's leave your umma and appa for now okay?"
"Mkay!"

 
 
.fin.
 
 
 

a/n: oh, sorry. i forgot to tell you that this is the final =="
but anyways, I DO HOPE YOU ENJOYED the ending!

 

 

Baekhyun spaaaaam~ woooot~ :3

imageimage

asdfghjklkjhgfdsasdfghjkl KILL.ME.NOW.PLEASE x____x

image

OH.MY.GULLIVER! why is this so close.... I wanna kiss this! OMG. if only this could be printed on the paper!!!
Aaksjf;aslkfjas;lkfj;aslkfj;slkdfjsd (lol. i wouldn't kiss our screen. OTL)

image

Baeks saluted you for reading! YEEEEEY!

 

 

 

sooooooo??? is this a goodbye for this story?? :D
i just hope i could write a sequel. xD