04

Unbreakable
Chapter 04
 
"Hey! You misunderstood it!" Baekhyun held her hands when she tried on hitting him. But she just slapped them away.
"I say, don't touch me!" she snapped. "And have you ever forgotten what you had said back then?! Ha?!"
 
Baekhyun shot her a confused look.
 
"You said that you'll never come back for good." she continued.
"And again, I tell you, you misunderstood it. My god. Why don't you listen to my explanations baby." he tried to talk calm.
"Don't baby me you idiot! And fine explain yourself." she crossed her arms on her chest and waited for him to start talking.
 
Just as Baekhyun was about to talk, there was an interruption.
 
"Baekhyun-ah~" a girl's voice called out his name.
 
Sunmin's ears rang from the irritation that hit her. She harshly pushed Baekhyun and opened the door to stop the girl to call again because she cannot take the voice to hear.
 
She flashed a fake smile as soon as the door opened. "He's inside." she said and walk past her.
 
 
 
 
She knows and admits that what hit her is jealousy. And it had eaten her up fully, nobody can stop her. She decided to go down and talk about what happened to them when a hand grabbed her arm to make her stop. Thinking it was Baekhyun, she slapped the hands away and as she did, she made a turn on her heels that caused her to be outbalanced.
 
Unfortunately, she was unaware that she was already on the edge of the staircase and it what makes her fall. Baekhyun's delayed reaction didn't help because Sunmin had fallen down the stairs. His adrenaline send him running down the stairs skipping few steps.
 
 
 
"Gyaaaaaaah!" a shriek was heard all over the house when Sunmin fell. And as the music was turned off, a loud sob was heard.
 
"Sunmiiiiiiiin!" it was Baekhyun.
 
 
 
Sunhyun who stood shocked on his position, tried to analyze the situation. And as hewalk slowly to where everybody had ran to, he paused. Emotions suddenly fill him up, he couldn't contain it. So, he ran towards his mother and father. "Ummaaaaaaa!" he managed to voice out.
 
 
Another surprising turns came from the people around as they heard the once muted boy, shout. And then they followed the boy who ran towards his half-unconscious mother.
 
Sunmin tried to smile despite  her dizzy feeling. Her son talked. She cannot believe it. As she struggled to sit up, with Baekhyun's help which she tried not to mind, she stiffened suddenly when she saw something flowing out her lower extremeties down to her thighs. She fainted after that.
 
 
 
 
Sunmin was sent to the hospital immediately. And after some time, she regained her consciousness and figured out she was in a hospital. She laid still on the bed when the door opened, revealing her son and it's father.
 
 
Baekhyun smiled, and she rolled her eyes. She averted her away from him and looked at her smiling son. She then heard him sigh.
 
"You didn't tell me you're pregnant." he said. She stopped mid air when she was about to reach for Sunhyun. "Because you're mistress is on the way, damn you." she calmly said and pat Sunhyun's cheeks.
 
"Wait... what?" she made a second look at Baekhyun.
 
And then realization hit her, she remembered the blood oozing on her thighs and then she fainted. She started to panicked, "What happened to the baby?"
 
"Sshh.. She's fine. Don't worry." Baekhyun calmly walk towards her and hugged her lightly. She eased up. Then the door opened again, this time the girl or the rather the mistress came in.
 
 
 
 

a/n: i've made a double update! ENJOY again~

 

 

Baekhyun spaaaaam~ brrrrr...

tumblr_inline_mhzc45WHg61qz4rgp.gif

goooosh...  that EYESMILE that will caught every girl's EYES and HEART ♥___♥

tumblr_inline_mhzc8ePc0K1qz4rgp.gif

alkjhfas;lfkja;sklfja;lksf

tumblr_inline_mhzc7xfkE21qz4rgp.gif

nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan~ :3