01

Unbreakable
Chapter 01
 
Sunmin was blessed when she met Baekhyun in her life. The two live their lives to the fullest. After trials of their relationship, they settled down. Getting married and bearing their first child, Sunhyun.
 
 
(during the labor)
 
"Huff. Huff. Baekhyun! B-baek..." Sunmin pant as she tried to call Baekhyun's attention from what he's doing in the kitchen.
 
"Yes?" he replied back calmly and when he turn to face his calling wife, his facial expression dropped. Panic crossed his calm face. "Oh, god! What happened?!" he ran to her side. 
 
Sunmin, while clutching her belly, closed her eyes as pain shot in her. She bit her lips. "I-it hurts!! Ahhh! Ha-ha..." she pant as cold sweat streaks down her cheeks.
 
 
 
 
Panicking, Baekhyun had managed to bring Sunmin to the hospital, right inside the labor room.
 
"Sir, do you want to be inside or not?" a nurse approach the dazing Baekhyun.
 
He stared at the nurse who was waiting for his reply. He was hesitating. He doesn't want to see Sunmin's pain and another part of him, wants to be by her side.
 
"Aaaaahhh!" she shrieked from the inside. And without further ado, Baekhyun choose the latter.
 
 
 
"Mrs. Byun.... You can do this. Push." the doctor encouraged Sunmin.
 
Baekhyun held her hand tightly. He closed his eyes every now and then whenever Sunmin cried in pain. As much as he wanted, Sunmin rejected the CS (caesarian) operation. Because she wanted a normal labor like any other laboring women do.
 
"Ummppff!" Sunmin moaned.
 
"Sunminnie... Minnie-ah..." Baekhyun whispered. "You can do this. For our baby. Fighting." he said as he tried to stop the tears from his eyes.
 
He looked at Sunmin who nodded weakly and then work on pushing the baby.
 
 
 
 
 
For the past months, while Sunmin was in her superficial condition, he suffered her mood swings and other change in attitude.
 
He would call out his friends to ask anything about his situation. They are already expert in this kind of aspect in life.
 
"Dude. I hate it when she would suddenly bit me." he whined.
 
"Really?" Kyungsoo grinned.
 
"Yes. And there was one time she would pinch me and... hurt me in all extent." he sighed as he remembered one of those times. "Then, she easily gets irritated. One time, she's happy.. Then the next, she's grumpy."
 
"Hyung. That's a good sign. And it's part of it." Sehun, the maknae patted his shoulder.
 
 
 
He look at his dongsaeng. At the young age of 20, Sehun got himself his eldest before he can do. And this year, his wife is bearing the second, still unborn.
 
"I don't think so." Baekhyun shook his head.
 
"Tss. It is a relief for you that she's doing that to you. It's what pregnant women's hormones often reacts. They crave and they're moody." Kai explained.
 
 
He give his friends a strange look. How come these friends of him got some knowledge about this. And then he remembered how they got themselves each their wives.
 
Then someone ruffled his hair too much to his irritation. "She just wanted the child to look like you."
 
"Oh..?" Baekhyun responded, slightly doubtful.
 
"You're so slow hyung." Chanyeol commented.
 
 
The others shook their heads while grinning. Baekhyun eyed them and grinned as well.
 
 
 
 
"Ummpff..." he blinked when he heard a moan.
 
"I can see the baby's head!" the nurse excitedly announced.
 
Baekhyun's body jolted up. He felt excitement too. His face lit up and he glanced at Sunmin who gave out a small smile.
 
"Okay, Mrs. Byun... One slight push... And baby will welcome the outside world." the doctor informed.
 
"Just a little more Sunminnie..." he said. And with one last push, a newborn baby boy come out.
 
 
 
Baekhyun smiled and sighed in relief. He wipe the tears that formed in his eyes. He gave Sunmin a quick glance who was staring and smiling at the sight of their first borne, successfully.
 
He walk towards the nurse who carried the baby after cleaning and he kissed it's forehead. He felt like a father now. He is already one.

 

 
 
 
 

 

 

first chapter is up!
MERRY CHRISTMAS to you guys.. it's past 12 or rather 1 AM here now.

lemme feed you my Baekhyun feels that are overflowiiiiiiing~

 

SeBaek greets us their Christmas greetings!!!

i really love this guy ... the way those eyeliners fit his eyes ... OMG. le feels~

okaaaay!! see you guys next chapter~

gosssssh. that smile ... ADORBS~ /dies/ x.x