1800-IM-A-GENIE-FOR-YOUR-WISH

Adopt-A-Fic: The Rolling Buffalo Orphanage

 

Tiffany pulled away from the heated kiss, breathing shallowly in a mixture of thrill and fear. The eager, hungry eyes watching them from the computer screen crinkled into little crescent moons. Taeyeon identified a muffle moan, a scream of pleasure and then the screen went black.

“I’m starting to like this fan service thing,” Taeyeon murmured against the younger girl’s heated skin, eliciting a sharp gasp.

“Taeng, you do know this is it right?” Tiffany chuckled despite being the less experienced. “Fan service. We don’t have feelings for each other. Soo Man doesn’t pay too well so this is our ticket to riches.”

Taeyeon didn’t bother a reply and wordlessly picked her lacy, black bra from the satin bed sheets and tossed it inside her bag. Tiffany’s eyes twinkled as she ran her hungry eyes over the smooth, supple skin. Taeyeon applied a deep, red lipstick and marked the younger girl’s skin, shrugging in approval as she pulled away.

“Just fan-service.”

And even though both girls didn’t believe those words they stared each other straight in the eyes and nodded.

-phone beeps-

Welcome to 1800-WISH service. How may we pleasure you today? After all as idols, it’s our obligation to perform fan service.

 

Genre(s): , romance, thriller

 

Basic Plotline:

Taeyeon and Tiffany have been known for years as the most shipped couple in SNSD. Due to the harsh reality of the Korean entertainment circle, the two girls are coerced into gaining monetary advantage over all the other girls by joining an exclusive fan service club where customers pay sky-high prices for their services. Everything from the most innocent and dirtiest fantasies will be and can be fulfilled. However, when Taeyeon and Tiffany get entangled into a thrilling yet completely foreign world, will they be enticed by the flashing green of money or fight for what they won’t admit to themselves. Love.

 

Extra Notes:

I’m really not happy with the title so feel free to change it and the characters also, it can be boyxgirl or boyxboy but personally, this was a little inspired by the movie “Springbreakers” so I think female characters could bring out the wild element of this plotline.