Dare Diaries

Adopt-A-Fic: The Rolling Buffalo Orphanage

Genre(s): thriller, romance

Basic Plotline:

When unsuspecting daddy's girl, Son Daeun is shipped off to a boarding school she thinks its the end of her life until she discovers that her school is anything but normal. There's a book held by the school called the Dare Diary, one where dares are written into each page and carried out by whoever the book is passed onto. Once a dare is finished, the person who carries it out is magically eliminated from the list of people it can be passed onto, rendering the individual safe for the rest of the year. Someone has hacked into the school database and found a list of candidates for a prestigious scholarship, one that Daeun desperately needs. Unfortunately for her, she's number two on the waiting list and all hope is lost until she comes across the magnificent book. The dare she has to complete is easy, snag the Queen Bee's boyfriend for a week but the dare she writes in the book is much worse: kill anyone on the official scholarship list. Will she get lost in her dirty desires or will she get a grip on herself and realise the book ittself is powerless, it's just the people that make it something. 

 

Notes:

I'M BACK AFTER A THREE MONTH LONG HIATUS. I think.