Chapter 5

Spoilt Sister

 

 chapter three 

 the confession

 

________________________________________

 

 

The Day of the competition

 

Breath in! she breath in. Breath out. She breath out. Relax, Lee Yoona~ you have trained for 1 week already.There is no way you could fail on this competition. I know you got straonger and stronger when training,Yoona! I know…

She tried to gained confidence.

Anyway,the great Luhan is the one who trained you!

“Yoong! Its your turn now!” Luhan shout.

Yoona nods and go to Luhan. “ Thanks for the training this past week! Because of you I got better in tennis. Thanks!” She bows immediately to him and run to the tennis court.

Before the competition started Luhan shout to her. “I know you can do it ,baby deer!” he waved to her and walk away not wanting to watch her performances. He know Yoona can win the competition after all. I believe in you,Yoongie!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yoona from the training couch feel so shy as her cheek went to sakura blossom. Its look cute for her thought.

Yoona worked hard for the competition and win the competition.Of course,she feel a bit unbelieveable with her own performance. What the heck? I win? Is this real? She slap herself. Ouch! So…its real. She smiled to herself and run from the tennis court.

I need to find Luhan! This is all because of him.Thanks,Luhan!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Luhan! I win ! I win! I win!” She jumped over to Luhan. As she smiled and laugh continuously.

Luhan were stunned by her beauty.This is her first time for Luhan seeing her happy like this to him.Luhan responded as he hug Yoona. “I know…You can do it,Yoong!” He let go of her and started carrassing her cheek with her bare hand. “This is first time seeing you show no hateness infornt of me,Yoong.” He smiled to her.

Yoona feel as electric shock in her nerves.Automaticly her cheek turn to red chilies. Then,she smiled to him.

“Tch,Luhan! Are you trying to make my blood systems up and down? Just for today you make my blood rush to my cheek.Could you stop it?” She gives him a sincere yet playful judges.

He smirk to her. “Is that mean you started to fall for  me now?” He then pinch her cheek. “Or, you must be falling deeply inlove to me,right?” Then he laugh out loud.

“You must be joking right? Theres no way I could fall inlove to you!”She kick Luhan Leg.

“Whatever,baby Yoong , I know already you love me,huh?” he said that with a reall seductive smile.

Yoona were melt to his smile.She know,she started to fall for him little by little but she keep deny it until now. I must never fall to Luhan.

“no way!” she does a mehrong sign to Luhan.

“heh! You should act like this always to me,Yoong! You look more cute.” He let out a chuckled.

“I know I am forever cute Luhan!”She don’t know why but she felt really most happy when she is with Luhan.

"i know...thats why i love you" he says and pinch Yoona`s cheek. " i will love you forever"he says again as he getting nearrer to her.

i could not stand anymore...yes,i love him... i love Xi Luhan..there`s no deny anymore...how can i feel this toward him. She tought as she blush like a red tomato.

"Yoong! if i lose this basketball games to your brother...then i will give up on you" he says and walk away.

"wha-what?" Yoona was shock. and suddenly have no effort to stand anymore as she subside. Thats mean he will not love me if he lose!







 

 

________________________________________

 

 author's note 

» picture credit to the tumblr
» Sm have a new girl group...that is going to take care by EXO Q.Q  -crying-
»  Typo..grammar error...im not an author..sorry

» Thanks for reading :3