Chapter 4

Spoilt Sister

 

 chapter four 

 confusion

 

________________________________________

 

I dont get it!is this real? haizz!! why did he says that? he must be joking right? .Yoona could not believe what she heard from Luhan yesterday and makes her to slap herself in the middle of English classes.Miss BoA that were teaching Yoona`s class were shock with Yoona sudden slapped,she slaped herself hard and make a loud sound of it.

"Im Yoona! Are you okay?" Miss BoA ask in confusion plus worried.

"Ah,Teacher!" Yoona stand up and bow to everyone. "im sorry,for not focus on the class...i was thinking about something" She smiled sheepishly.

"Thats okay..i guess? you may be lucky young lady because im so kind to let go this matter okay?" Miss BoA say.

"nae,Teacher!" Yoona says happily and she sit .

 

"Class! so, do you decided what sports are you in to the next competition between classes?" Miss BoA says to the class.It was the game that every year be held in this school,it was the game that student 1 boy and 1 girl decided to take part in the competition and the winner get coupun and trophy from the school. [ im not good in explaination/bricked]

Yoona realized about that and stand up immidiately. "Teacher!!!!! i want to-" she cannot end her word because every other girl were all stand up now and push her away.

"teacher,let me be in basketball!! "

"no let me be!!"

it was all the comment that blocked Yoona words and they were all pushing towards each other because wanting that spot of basketball. They thought of playing in basketball will get a chance close to Donghae Sunbae as they were asking him teaching them basketball.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Haish,Why are they so meanie? there is so many application for basketball that makes me not to choose that!! but, if i win tennis i will get to stand in the same podium as Donghae oppa!! With that thought Yoona kept swinging her racket rapidly. 

"

"woah!! Luhan is becoming more handsome!! kyahh!" "shut up! he is talented is basketball too!!" 

 

Yoona heard the voice and turn back and saw group of girls jumping and shouting at the field .As she was wandering what are they spazzing for she walk to the field and saw Luhan practicing basketball and he was good at it and he even look manly and more handsome when playing. Woahh..he..he.. Yoona blushed. He is the one who..confessed to me...

 

Yoona blush heavily and she suddenly hear

 

"eh! she is that Donghae sunbae little sister right?"one of the girl annyoing says while glaring at Yoona.

"heh!! she is the one!"says another one in the group. 

 

Yoona that is listening to that group cursing her she feel uncomfortable and just swinging her racket continiously at random direction.

 

"Just look at her...she is worse!she doesnt even know how to play tennis!"

"she is different to her brother...she is so annoying!" 

 

Yoona just shook her head ignoring her haters cursing her but deep inside her heart she is hurt.

 

"Hey Yoong! this is not right..you should hold this racket like this" Luhan suddenly come from nowhere and held Yoona racket and corrected the way Yoona holding her racket."hey! lets go this way" Luhan says while his hand hug Yoona shoulder and bought Yoona away from the group.

 

"jeez! she is annoying! now she trying to steal our luhan!!" shout one of the member of annoying group.

 

Is..is he save me from them? right?

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I take back what i said before.He isnt save me from that annoying group but he just want to bully me!! huhuhu

 

PAP!!

 

a loud thud because the tennis ball banging to Yoona`s forehead.

 

"Yah!! Are you trying to kill me?! Just teach me properly!" Yoona shout in anger.

 

"but..you`re so slow for me to teach you like a normal person,ya know? the competition is 3 days from now" he said calmly while ready to give another shot to Yoona

 

"But .. " Yoona sigh and get a posture to play tennis. She determine to win this because she suddenly realised that Luhan is helping her to win the competition. "For my brother ..i will do it!" she shout. But deep inside her she was acctually doing it for Luhan.

 

"heh! dont tell me you want to win this because you want to be in the same podium as your brother?" he smirk

 

"Ah..." Yoona blush and nod.

 

"What a weirdo..but.." he hit the tennis ball fastly and roughly that makes Yoona shock.The tennis ball were ecentric to hit Yoona. "i will make sure i will win basketball to get you know who is the real number one." he said and smile.

 

"wh-what?" Yoona tered.

 

"So,be prepared!" he says and walk out of the tennis court. "Bye!"

 

What was that? its feell hurt...i..dont know this feeling.

 

 



 

 

________________________________________

 

 author's note 

» picture credit to the tumblr and i lost the book of this story! good xD and my grammar...was horrible plus ...im boring..thanks for whoever read this.. :3 i did not do re-check this and so on. xD