Chapter 1

Spoilt Sister

 chapter one 

 different side

 

________________________________________

 

Fans.Yes,many fans were shouting out of their lung for one and only professional basketball player in SM high,Lee Donghae.He is the heartthrobs of the school.A 17,years old guy that have many fans.
 

"Daebak!! We just need one more score to wins!" shout other basketball player to Donghae.
"yeah, donghae sunbae is the best!!" the junior one say in happy tone " without Donghae sunbae we cant be like this"

 

 

........


"Haizz .. who is that girl? The one who talked to my Donghae ?!" one of his fans,Suzy. shout in irrated tone while looking at the girl who is talking to Donghae.
"Dont you know ? he is Donghae younger sister,Lee YoonA . "  says Jessica to her friend. "but he is brother.com ...." Jessica say and shook her heads.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yoona..."Donghae call Yoona as he is finish with his training. "what do you do here ? Dont you go to cafeteria right now? its recess time.." He asked  his sister as he wonder what is she doing here in the time where she should eat.

" Ah..! oppa!!" Yoona cheerfully ran to Donghae.She is really happy to see her brother. "i bake this cake at the cooking class while ago,oppa!" she hand him a cake she bake while ago." You should try" she smiled happily .

"ah..yes.." Donghae nods and give an angelic smile to his sister. As for Yoona, she keep fall and falling deeper inlove to his own brother.

Without Yoona realized ,someone took a bite of Yoona cake.

"How can this thing turn out to be so bad ?" commented the guy. He is Xi Luhan, Yoona childhood friend.

Yoona glance at him . She feels really annoyed to his presence . huh~! he is a jerk! 

With an annoying face , Luhan shout at Yoona " This simple thing also you cant do it well ? Are you sure this is a cake?!" he says continously .

Yoona just stared at her cake . She become gloomy as someone commented something horrible to her own-made cake. he ..is really a jerk..Tsk

"Yoona...." Donghae whisper to Yoona as he pats Yoona shoulder. " This cake is really really delicous" he took a bite to her cake." You do this with effort,right?" he smiled to her.

Yoona look at her brother than smile happily to his comment. " Donghae oppa!! I love you so much~!! You are ultimate different from that Luhan jerk!" Yoona says as he hug tighly her beloved brother.Totally forgot what Luhan has said before.

Luhan just give the couple and irrated face. He is angry on how Yoona treat his brother. He then pull Yoona away. "Donghae sunbae..please help me with my training ." he says while glaring at Yoona.

Yoona really angry at Luhan with his action. i cannot hug my brother because of that jerk!!wuwuwuw.. "Hey!! how many times do you want to keep training ,huh?! . i bet a billions of times also you cannot be a pro basketball player!!" His action make her unsatisfied

Luhan was hurt by her words.Of course, who would not hurt to the word,right? . He just ignored Yoona and push Donghae away from Yoona ."Sunbae..Lets just continue training ..ignore your spoilt sister.."

Donghae just walk away with Luhan and continued his training.

Yoona was left over at the back ." You!!!" she shout.i really hate that jerk!Grrr..!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona was not in the gloomy mood as her homework were not done yet and now is 6 p.m . She cannot go home unless she passed up the homework, the problems is ..she dont understand the  homework ,also everyone already go home.

POP

idea popping out from her genius mind. i will just ask Donghae-oppa..i hope oppa is still there.. And then she run to the gymnasium.

DANG! DANG! DANG!

Ah...there is someone at the gym..Donghae oppa maybe.. She walked to gymnasium as she reach gym`s door she suprised because there is only Luhan at gym practicing alone.Yoona frozed up at the gym door. She never know that her childhood frined was this handsome and skillfull depites of his annoying character. haizz...this kid,he is alone yet still practicing?

"Even a billion times of training you cannot be a pro basketball player!!" Yoona remembered his hurtful word to him and pokes rapidly . How can i say that when he was a really hardworking people ..i am such a jerk! .when he is alone he always practicing...im amazed to him.. Yoona feel really different towards Luhan now.

Luhan fell unstasfied as he keeps failed to shoot the goal. He the slides off his shirt as he feel really hot.

"Ahhh!!!!!!" Yoona shout as she see upper body of Luhan. She quickly close her eyes and fall down while her cheek burning.

"hah!! you ert,Yoona!" Luhan wear his shirt back and walk to Yoona.

 

________________________________________

 

 author's note 

» Credit picture to tumblr .
» The bold and Italic word are what Yoona thought.
» Grammar error and Typo sorry.
» English is not my first lang
» So sad.....im a loner. lonely..no talking frineds T.T
» Comment and subcribe if you want even i dont worth it Q.Q