Chapter 2

Spoilt Sister

 chapter two 

 the real him?

 

________________________________________

 

"Hah!! You ert,Yoona". Luhan wear his shirt back and walk to Yoona.

"im..im..n-not!!i come here to find my brother!!not you!" Yoona shout at Luhan in awkward tone.

"Oh...Donghae sunbae have go home already..why would you want to meet him in this hour ? " he says as he look at his wristwatch.

"Eh?!? " Yoona shout unbelieveable..ottoke! i cant go home.. Yoona gloomy mood came again.

Luhan realized Yoona changed mood and he walked to Yoona " Thats is our homework today,right?" Luhan ask. " I can teach you"

Eh...he want to teach me? seriously?! " Err...no thank you" Yoona said as she step backward .haiz..Yoona , he wont teach you for free..must be something.

"Fooled! I offer myself to teach you..and you just reject my kindness?" Luhan says unbelieveable.

"Eh?!?!" .


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weird! Why did he teach me ?! Yoona wonder to herself while trying to understand what is Luhan teach her. Eh..Seriously he teaching me >.<  why didnt he bully me like always ?! Yoona keep wondering about Luhan.

"Fooled!" Luhan shout then makes Yoona suprised.

Ah...im Dead! he angry at me.

" You calculate this question wrong.." Luhan says .

Eh..He is teaching me .he didnt bully me..

" Thats why you got a weird answer" Luhan says while trying to solve Yoona`s math problematic.

What is this ? He....

"The method is the same ..but.." Luhan look at Yoona.

really teaching me...Yoona keep wondering and look at Luhan with her sparkling yet unbelieveable eyes. Luhan suddenly feel uneasy and look at Yoona. When he see that kind expression of Yoona ,he blush heavily. " Why..why are looking at me in that kind of expression?"

"Ah...nothing.."Yoona replied as he keep staring Luhan. Seriously..why is he blushing? Luhan..you are so mystery..I will keep looking to you now..to know who is the real you..with my heart..

"You calculate it wrong here too!!You add the wrong number! Seriously, are you even a high-school kid? You should go to kindergarden school,Yoong!!"He shout out of his lung to Yoona.Uhh...im wrong..he is still meanie.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day,recess time, Yoona is infront of the gym door staring insinde the gym searching for someone.

"What are you doing?" Luhan ask in a scared as he wonder `does Yoona became a stalker now?`  " ah..you still want to see your `beloved` ?" Luhan ask while sighing.. ` when will she stop being spoilt sister?`

"an..aniya..." Yoona shook her head and take out the weird and ugly packing cake..and gave it to Luhan..The cake or called muffin, were burned and all ."i came here want to give you this..." she says in a slow voice." my appreciate for you because teach me yesterday.."

"What is this? Trash?" Luhan ask her .

"What?! but i want to give you this!" Yoona says.

"its look disgusting.."Luhan says slowyly and snatch the cake.

"Luhan..its okay if you dont want...give it to me back.."Yoona says unsatisfied to Luhan statement." Eh..." Yoona realized that Luhan were blushing hardly.What is this? why does he looks so cute?! he...why did he even blushing for that? Yoona thought to herself while herself were blushing also.







 

 

________________________________________

 

 author's note 

» picture credit to the tumblr
» Sm have a new girl group...that is going to take care by EXO Q.Q  -crying-
»  Typo..grammar error...im not an author..sorry