Cuter^^

Who I once was before

The next morning Kyungsoo and Kai were forced to go to school together because of course, Kai’s dad didn’t want Kyungsoo to go alone after Kyungsoo’s father had been released from prison. After Kyungsoo and Kai were dropped off at their school a bunch of girls had already started to crowd around Kai. Kyungsoo who was pretty jealous just walked away not caring to turn around after Kai had called out to him.

Kyungsoo walked into his school ignoring all the glares he was receiving from a lot of girls and some guys. He quickly rushed into his classroom and sat in his usual seat. After about 20 minutes Kyungsoo felt someone tap his shoulder and he turned around. Only to be met with Kai's face. Kyungsoo flinched as Kai sat beside him.

“Kyungsoo ah. Why didn’t you respond when I called you earlier?”

“I didn’t hear you”

Obviously, Kai knew that Kyungsoo heard because Kyungsoo isn’t deaf and anyone could hear how loud he screamed for Kyungsoo. But he decided to keep quiet because he didn’t want Kyungsoo to get any angrier than he already is.

ohh umm….”

“Kai?”

“yea”

“Can you stop talking to me? I am trying to study”

ohh um alr-“

“WHO THE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? TELLING KAI OPPA TO GO AWAY? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO KAI OPPA IS?” Eunhee said as she came up to Kyungsoo and started to off at him.

Kai who was pretty pissed at Eunhee for tell off Kyungsoo. He didn’t like it when Eunhee started to yell at him. He didn’t understand why. Well, he could tell that he had some feelings for Kyungsoo but he didn’t want to show because well he was the second most popular Kingka at the school and he didn’t want to ruin his reputation. Kai was just about to tell Eunhee to go away but Kyungsoo snapped

 

“OKAY “EUNHEEEE” DON’T YOU DARE YELL AT ME FOR TELLING HIM TO GO AWAY I COULD TELL HIM TO DO WHAT EVER I WANT! AND HE WON’T HAVE A ING PROBLEM WITH IT AND IF YOU ING GO AROUND TALKING ABOUT ME I WILL ING MURDER YOU!”

“WHO ARE YOU TO HIM ANYWAYS?” Eunhee said a bit quieter as she started to get scared of Kyungsoo

“YOU KNOW WHAT?! I AM HIS ING FIANCE! SO YOU DON’T DARE TO DO TO ME!”

“WHAT?!” Every single girl in the classroom screamed at what they heard

 

 

Everyone began to yell random questions at Kai asking is what Kyungsoo said was true. Kai didn’t know how to respond. He wasn’t expecting Kyungsoo to yell that out. He thought that Kyungsoo would rather die than marry him. He was pretty shocked but he realized that it was an opportunity to tell the all the guys that like Kyungsoo that he was his

 

 

“Yeah we are going to get married soon so DON’T you dare do anything to him. Don’t even get near him. Okay?”

 

 

Once Kai said that a couple of boys in the classroom clicked their tongues and slammed their fist against the table. After remembering all the faces of the boys Kai now knew who he should look out for because Kyungsoo was his fiancé, not his wife. So the boys could still take Kyungsoo away from him.

 

 

Kyungsoo’s POV

 

When I heard Kai actually agree that I was his fiancé I was really shocked. I thought he would end up disagreeing with me and embarrass him. But he thought wrong after Kai said that Eunhee turned around and stomped back towards her seat. I smirked and chuckled a bit and whispered.

“ don’t ing mess with me”

I thought nobody heard because I was really quiet but I guessed wrong again. Kai heard what I said and he started to laugh. Everyone in the room was starting to stare at Kai because he wouldn’t shut up. I got scared. I mean what if he tells everyone what I just said? That would be the end of me because if Eunhee heard what I said she would prove me wrong and pay some es to beat the living out of me or even worse murder me and make it look like an accident. I stared at Kai trying to tell him not to say anything but all he did was stare at me and continue to chuckle. I got desperate so u quickly got out of my seat and hugged him while whispering into his hear not caring at the comments I was getting from all the girls in the classroom.

 

Kai you better not say anything alright?”

Kai smirked and replied to me and pecked my cheek

“Don’t worry “babe” I wouldn’t throw you under the bus. Would I?”

 

I stared at him in disbelief I mean I was serious here and he just took this like it was a joke. I took my stuff from my seat and went to the back of the classroom. I didn’t bother looking back when Kai called out for me because he already made my year miserable. I saw that Kai was about to get up but thank god the teacher came in. The class was so boring and I couldn’t concentrate because Kai kept on throwing notes at me for the whole entire time.

 

NOTE ONE

KYUNGSOO? ARE YOU MAD?

 

NOTE TWO

KYUNGSOO, REMEMBER WE ARE WALKING HOME TOGETHER

 

NOTE THREE

WAIT FOR ME AFTER CLASS. LET'S HAVE LUNCH TOGETHER

 

Can he stop throwing notes at me? I swear we are going to get in trouble if the teacher sees him giving me notes even though I didn’t even do anything. He was just about to throw me one more note when I raised my hand telling him I was going to write back. He smiled at me and turned back to the teacher. As I was starting to write back the teacher yelled and I swear I got caught!

 

“YAH!”

I swear I’m in trouble

“KAI?! Why are you smiling? Are you interested in the class? If so why don’t you come up and do this problem for me?”

 

Oh phew that God I didn’t get in trouble but wait….is he was smiling? Oh, whatever anyways I swear he isn’t good in math….ohh it is going to be a sight to see. Kai got up and walked towards the chalkboard and began to write like it was nothing to my surprise and well everyone else’s …the answer was right! Mr. Lu started and Kai. He was shocked I mean I wouldn’t judge him. Kai failed the entire math test that Mr. Lu gave him and he still managed to pass his class for 3 years straight. Maybe Kai isn’t as stupid as he seems. He sat back down and he winked at me. Whoa, I am going to get killed by all the girls here arg. This is going to be a long day.

 

 

Kai’s point of view

 

I smirked and I went up to the board and started to solve the equation. Hmph now I can show Kyungsoo how smart I am. When I finished I turned around and say that Kyungsoo was shocked. I didn’t care about anyone else. I only cared about him. I walked back down to my seat and just sat there waiting for my teacher to snap out of his daze.

 

During the class, Kai kept on Stealing glances at Kyungsoo and yes Kyungsoo knew. He knew Kai was staring at him from time to time but he didn’t care. He actually felt a bit happy because Kai was paying attention to him and only him. He kept on telling himself that he only liked the attention Kai was giving him because he couldn’t get the kind of loving attention from his parents not because he liked Kai. Which was a really good excuse but he knew that it wasn’t good enough to cover the little crush that he had for Kai. After what seemed like friggin a day the period finally ended and it was lunch time. Kyungsoo had already made plans to eat with Tao but it looks like today there was going to be an unexpected guest for Tao. Kai went over to Kyungsoo and pulled him outside of the classroom and into the canteen.

Ka-i!” Kyungsoo said shocked 

No you call me jongin!” 

“Jong-in?” Kyungsoo said hesitantly 

“Now what did you want to tell me?”

umm I promised my friend that I would eat with him today..”

“Oh.. umm” Kai said as he felt disappointed

“Ohh! Yo-u can c-ome jo-in us if you w-ant!” Kyungsoo had no clue why he said that. He should be avoiding this beast not inviting him.

“I would love to” Kai chuckled at Kyungsoo’s stuttering

Kyungsoo started to pull Kai towards his and Taos usually Table. But what he didn’t expect was Kris to be sitting there with His arms around Tao's waist.

“So..umm”

“Kyungsoo ge….Kris wanted to have lunch..”

“Ah..Kai wanted to have lunch too..”

Kyungsoo and Kai sat down as Kai and Kris started to talk to each other

“Hey Kai!”

Hey Kris! I see you got yourself a panda!”

Wait gege! You got a panda and you didn’t tell me?!” Tao said as he pouted

Kai, Kris and Kyungsoo couldn’t help but chuckle at Tao’s cuteness.

Gege! What are you guys laughing at?!”

ohh Tao you’re just so cute!” Kyungsoo said as he pinched Tao’s cheeks

Hmph Kyungsoo ge! That hurt” Tao then pinched Kyungsoo’s checks as they started to have a cheek pinching war. After a while both of their cheeks were red and both of theirs eyes started to water. Soon they burst into laughter.

“Ahh Kyungsoo ge let’s not do that again”

“Yeah, I agree with you!”

On the other side Kai and Kris were talking to each other. 

“Hey Kai!”

“Hey Kris”

“Your panda is really cute!”

Yeah, he is. He is also pretty innocent so don’t try anything!” 

“Psh don’t worry Kyungsoo is way cuter!”

“When did you start to like Kyungsoo?” Kris wiggled his eyebrows

“Shut you tr-“ Kai was interrupted as he heard Tao whine

Hmph Kyungsoo ge! That hurt” Tao said

“Ta-“

Then Tao and Kyungsoo started to have a cheek pinching war

“Kai”

“yeah?”

“If Tao cry’s ima beat Kyungsoo kays?”

“Psh back at your bro.”

“Well why don’t we take this moment to see who’s cuter”

“Tao is so cute right now. It looks like hes blushing”

Well Kyungsoo’s pout is really cute too!”

After a few rounds of who is cuter. They both finally agreed that both of them were cute. They soon heard Tao and Kyungsoo burst out in laughter. Which they also thought was cute.

“Okay Tao’s way cuter”

“No way dude! Kyungsoo’s cute!”

Now that started round 10! But what they didn’t know was that their partners were listening.

 

 

No one’s point of view

 

 

ummm Excu-“ Both Kyungsoo and Tao said at the same time

“QUIET!” Both Kai and Kris yelled not looking at their partners and continued to round 14

After a few moments Kai and Kris realized they just screamed at their lovers. When they turned to look at them their partners turned their backs to the two douches 

Uhh Kyungsoo don’t be said. I was an . I'm sorry!!” Kai begged as he embraced Kyungsoo and Kris of course did the same thing with Tao

Gege…I don’t like it when you yell at mee..” Tao whined out 

“I know Tao. Gege promises that he will never yell at you again okay?”

“O-kay gege. Ohh yeah!”

“hmm?”

“Kris gege I think that Kyungsoo is cuter!”


“Kyungsoo, I’m sorry for yelling at you”

“It's alright! You were just angry at Kris. And I shouldn’t be mad at you when you were defending me”

“Soo…You guys were listening to us all this time?”

Yupp even when we were having the cheek pinching war ^^”

Kai chuckled as he scratched the back of his neck.

“But..”

“But what?”

“I think that Taos cuter!

 

 

 

“WHAT?!” Kai and Kris said at the same time.

“Psh come on Tao! you know you are cuter!”

“Yeah! Wait I mean! Kyungsoo! You are cuter in my opinion!”

“Guys stop being childish! You both have different opinions in who is cuter okay?”

“Yeah Gege! Stop being childish!”

With that Kyungsoo and Tao walked off with linked arms leaving the two in the canteen

“Uhh wait, Tao!”

“Ye-ah! Kyungsoo wait!!”

 

 

As Kyungsoo and Tao head out to the back of the school they start laughing at their lovers funny fight against each other. They were laughing so much that none of them notice some people following them. But Kai and Kris saw. But they didn’t think they would have to worry but they still decided to walk closer to their partners. They were going to let it slide until Kai recognized one of the people in the group.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“Kris..that's Kyungsoo’s dad..”

 

 

 

 

 
 

 

 

Please comment and subsrcibe. Thank you. More comments mean fast updates ^^ motivation