Are you ing with me?

Who I once was before
 
Taoris
 
The next morning ~ (Tao gets released from the hospital)
 
"Tao are you awake?" Kris knocked on Tao’s door gently before making his way over to the crush.
 
"Yes gege. Can we go to your place now?" Tao smiled. He was excited to finally get out of the hospital. He didn’t’ really like it, it was to quiet and it reminded him of some memories. 
 
"Do you need to go to the washroom" Kris questioned Tao with a grin 
 
"GEGE I already went" Tao pouted
 
"Alright lets go" Kris dragged Tao outside and told him to get inside the car. When both Kris and Tao got into the car, he gave Tao a peck on the cheek. "ahh gege what was that for?" Tao rubbed his cheek, before cutely glaring at his attacker. "You're just too cute!" Kris quietly squealed.
 
After 20 minutes they finally arrived at Kris apartment. Kris blindfolded Tao before he went into his room to take everything out. When he led Tao into his room he unfolded the blindfold slowly. When it came off Tao started to scream. He jumped onto Kris and Kissed him
 
"EKKKKK I LOVE YOU KRIS! WHEN?! OMO THERES 6! YOU WEREN'T LYING OMG! WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE PHOTOS!" Tao looked at Kris cautiously.
 
"I have my ways" Kris smirked. He was glad that Tao was happy with is gifts.
 
"Aish! Kris ge you stalker"
 
"Now why don't we open the presents?"
 
"Gege I already know they're all Gucci" 
 
"How?"
 
"Gege you put "TAOS GUCCI" In front of every box" Tao giggled at Kris's mistake 
 
"I guess I did" Kris smiled 
 
Tao quickly ran over and started to unwrap the presents slowly. After unwrapping all of them, Tao realized they were custom made ones. He jumped onto Kris and showered him with kisses. After all the kisses Kris and Tao decided to watch a movie. Kris got up and picked up a movie. The movie box said "SUPERNATURAL". Yes Tao knew that movie/show. He hated it. Tao wanted to tell Kris he didn't want it but he couldn't, what if it was Kris's favorite series? But he didn't care right now he was too scared
 
"Kr-is g-ege"
 
"Yes Tao?" Kris replied not facing Tao
 
"I Do-n't wa-nt to wat-ch th-at" 
 
"Oh I know you hate horror movies and stuff. The movie we are watching is Despicable me!" Finally, Kris turned around and saw that Tao was crying
 
"Omo! Tao why are you crying"
 
"what?! I’m crying?!" Tao reached up and wiped the tears away
 
"Tao I’m sorry for playing with you! I just wanted to see you looked when you're scared"
 
"Stu-pid g-ege!" Tao pouted before hitting repeatedly hitting Kris on his chest. "I love you too. Now let’s cuddle the movies starting"
 
"wai-t how did you k-now I’m scared of horr-or moi-ves?"
 
"I have my ways baby. now shh" Kris and Tao cuddled the whole entire movie. After 3/4 of the movie was done, Tao had already fallen asleep. He rested his head against Kris's chest and bring his hands up into a fist and held it close to him. Kris closed the movie and pulled a blanket over them. Kris woke up in the middle of the night when Tao scream.
 
"ITS SO FLUFFY!"
 
"TAO! its 3 am!"
 
"Gege I'm cold, you took all the blankets” When Kris looked down he was wrapped in blankets. he got up and unwrapped all the blankets around him. He got back in bed and pulled the covers over them both again but this time Kris wrapped his arms around Taos waist and pulled him close. The both started to feel warmer and the feel asleep. About 1 hour later Kris got a call from Kai. He groaned and got up. 
 
"What do you want?" Kris hissed through the phone. He didn't like people waking him up. Especially if he was with Tao. Kris Stared down at Tao and smiled
 
"No, I can't. I need to take care of Tao" But what Kai said next made him change his mind. "I'll be at your place A sap" Kris quietly and quickly got out of bed and tip toed towards the washroom to fix his hair. As he was about to leave the room Tao called out to him
 
"g-ege...wh-ere are you going?"
 
"Tao I’ll be right back. I have to attend something urgent
 
"Oh-kay...wait! gege..can you come over here?" Kris walked towards the bed and sat down. He leaned in and waited for Tao to speak. But instead of Tao talking to him, Tao had just kissed his cheek. "Be back quickly okay gege?" Kris chuckled as Tao buried his face into his hands out of embarrassment. 
 
"Alright, now go to bed"
 
"Okay" Kris quickly ran out of his apartment and into his car. He sat there thinking about what Kai had to speak to him about. He quickly speeded out to Kai house.
 
Kris soon reached Kais house and knocked on the door. As Mr. Kim opened the door Kris ran inside the house. Kai came down the stairs and told Kris to sit down. Mr. Kim closed the doors and curtains and joined the two boys. “So you Kris…I guess you want to know something about Tao?
 
“DUH!” Kris screamed out clearly frustrated
 
“Okay” Mr. Kim sighed.  “Well obviously…you guys should know about Kyungsoo’s situation with his father…”
 
“Yes we do…” Kris and Kai said sadly
 
“Well. That Panda boy has a good background” Mr. Kim looked at Kris expecting him to make a outburst at any moment. “Wait…you know about Tao’s background?”
 
“Yupperu” Mr. Kim smiled. 
 
“HOW!?"I tried and tried but I couldn’t find anything about Tao” Kris looked and Mr. kim curiously. How could he possibly get information that he couldn’t get?  “Keke. Kris you stalker" Kai pokes Kris’s arm. Mr. Kim and Kris stared at Kai with the –it’s not time for that - face. Kai coughed and sat up straight as he motioned His dad to continue. “So as I was sayi-”
 
"Wait dad....how do you know about all this? Are you connected to this somehow?" Kai ask in curiosity. "Yes Mr. Kim, How do you know about Tao? I mean I couldn't and even...my parents couldn't" 
 
"Kris. What do your parents have to do with it?" Kai asked
 
"Well...Tao's Parents use to be close with mines, but they told me they couldn't track them for a very long time"
 
"Dad" Kai looked at his dad
 
"Yes Jongin?" Mr. Kim smiled and walked into the kitchen
 
"Where are you going?"
 
"I’m going to get us some drinks. This will be a very long talk" Mr. Kim came back with 4 cups of Tea. He sat back down cleared his throat.  “Tao came from a very good background. I have no idea why he became an orphan. Both his parents are still alive” He took a sip from his tea.  “HIS PARENTS ARE ALIVE?!” Kris, Kai, and Mr. Kim turned and saw a worried looking Kyungsoo walking down the stairs. Kai got up and lifted Kyungsoo bridal style and began walking up the stairs. 
 
“KAI! LET ME DOWN” Kyungsoo began to struggle to get out of Kai’s embrace. But failed to do so.  “No. Now go to bed” Huffing Kyungsoo glared at him “KAI! Tao’s my friend! I should have the right to be in this conversation!”
“NO!” Kai raised his voice. Everything that happened today was too much. Kyungsoo so be resting. “I MAY KNOW SOME STUFF”
 
“Kyungsoo I sa-“
 
“Kai” Kris calmly said
 
“Let him be. He may know things we don’t know” Mr. Kim nodded in agreement. Kai sighed and carried Kyungsoo with him towards the couches.  
 
“Well...yes. Taos parents are still alive”
 
“Bu-t…he told us! The orphanage told him that his parents died in a plane accident! They had proof of their deaths. They showed us their grave yards!” Kyungsoo looked and Mr. Kim with worried eyes. “Kyungsoo calm dow-“Kai drew circles on Kyungsoo’s back to calm him down.
 
“Yes! I know about that. But his parents are alive. I have no idea what you guys heard but, they are alive. And to be exact they are coming to Seoul in a month” Mr. Kim interrupted Kai. “WHAT?” Kris screamed. Kyungsoo stared at Mr. Kim strangely. How could he know all the details about Tao...unless...."Mr. Kim?"
 
"Yes. Kyungsoo?"
 
"Are you...." Kyungsoo kept on staring at Mr. Kim curiously
 
"Am I what?" Mr. Kim continued to smile
 
"Nvm..." Kyungsoo decided to not say it, because what if he’s wrong and he reveals something that isn't supposed to be revealed?
 
"'Kyungsoo, if you know something just spit it out!" Kris screamed
 
"Now, now Kris calm down. Would you let me continue about Tao?"
 
"Please go on" They all said in unison  “The reason why they are coming because they thought Tao had died. From what they told me I was quite surprised, they said a doctor had sent Zitao over sears because he had a disease, and two years later they called back saying Zitao had died. So no his parents didn’t die or throw him away, it was a setup” 
 
Kyungsoo stared at mr.kim weirdly. Kris got up and began to walk out the front door.  “Hey, Kris where are you going?” Kai got up and followed Kris “I’m going to ing tell Tao his parents didn’t throw him away!”
 
“Kris! Not yet. We haven’t figured out everything yet!”
 
“BUT HE FEELS LIKE GARBAGE. HE THINKS HIS PARENTS DIDN’T WANT HIM AND JUST DIED!”
 
“Kris. Calm down! Once we figure it out. You will be the first to tell Tao. Okay?”  Kris ran his hands through his hair and sighed. He knew that he needed to tell Tao about his parents, but what if he tells him and something bad happens or it was wrong info that he gave Tao? “Fine, but we have to figure it out quick!”
 
 

 

 

Please comment and subscribe. Thank you. More comments mean fast updates ^^ motivation