Dad?

Who I once was before

  

Kai’s POV

 

I woke up in the morning feeling something warm in my arms. It started to move away from my embrace so I held it tighter in my arms. It smelled sweet like Vanilla. I opened my eyes and saw Kyungsoo's face just a few centimeters away from mines. I quickly pushed him away and I guess I pushed him a bit too hard because he fell off the bed. He dropped on the ground with a huge. I heard him groan. I quickly got up and ran towards the washroom.

When I got inside the washroom I looked into the mirror. My whole entire face was red. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. When I was done I left the washroom expecting to find Kyungsoo in my room but I didn't find him anywhere. I was about to call Kris or something but then I smelt something nice.

I was wondering if one of the maids were cooking but I looked at the time and it was 6 A.M. That’s a bit too early and today is a weekend....no maids are working in my house on weekends. I walked downstairs and started to head towards that kitchen. When I reach the Kitchen I see Kyungsoo in an apron, he was cooking. Ohh gosh he looked so cute in the apron. I pinched myself for thinking he was cute. Come on he’s a nerd for god sakes.

 

Kyungsoo's POV

 

I woke up and I felt so warm. I decided to turn around to see who was well...hugging me but all of a sudden I was kicked off the bed. Agggh I landed on the ground. I looked up and I saw how tall the bed was...wait this isn't my house. I got up and I saw Kai go into the washroom. He slammed the door pretty hard. I guess he is the one who brought me here and I guess this was his house.

I decided to head downstairs to find the kitchen to find out no one home. That’s when I looked at the time. It was only 5:30...whoa that’s early but I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep anyways. so I decided to go and make breakfast because well he carried me home and put me to sleep and I guess help me out in the middle of the night instead of dropping me off on the streets to die.

Actually, I would not die but get beaten up by bystanders, drunkards, and s. It took me a long time to find the Kitchen I mean this house was ing huge. How the hell did Kai get around this house without getting lost? I mean he's already dumb enough. Or maybe not.

I finally found the kitchen after. I don't know maybe 20 minutes. I went to his Fridge and got out everything I needed to make breakfast. I was going to make bacon and eggs plus my infamous Spaghetti I make for my loved ones...wait does that mean Kai is my loved one or something?! EWW NEVER! Ohh wells it should be a thank you meal because I’m actually very grateful to him for taking care of me (somehow).

 

 

Kai walked into the kitchen and sat down on one of the stools. Kyungsoo saw Kai and thanked him for taking him in for the night while he was unconscious

"Uh Kai?" Kyungsoo looked up as he continued to fry the bacon

"Yeah Kyungsoo?" Kai suttered out

"Thank you for well letting me sleep here for the night" Kyungsoo bowed his head a bit to show respect. Even though he didn’t like this guy he had to do it.

"It's alright I didn't know where you live and I didn't want to leave you outside to sleep. That wouldn't be a good choice so I brought you to my place" Kai scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. He didn’t want Kyungsoo to find out he didn’t know where he lived so he brought him home.

"Well I'll give you food as a token of thanks"

"Food?! Do you think I’m poor or something?!" Kai glared at Kyungsoo

"N-o I’m not saying that! I can't really do anything else can I?" Stuttering Kyungsoo carefully put the bacon on the egg and started his spaghetti. Thank god he found all the ingredients

"Well no. So how good is your food?"

"I guess very good because Tao and Baekhyun always compliment my food" Kyungsoo smiled

"Ohh I see...what are you making?" 

"Bacon. Eggs and my Infamous spaghetti"

"Infamous Spaghetti?!" Kai scoffed

"Yes Infamous spaghetti"

"Why infamous?"

"Because I made this from scratch and no one knows what I put in here. It’s a unique dish and some ingredients to make this is quite weird but it tastes really good"

"I see....well hurry up and finishing cooking I’m hungry" Kai rolled his eyes.

"Learn to be more patient you spoiled brat!" 

"Aish...just hurry up and cook!"

"Okay okay! Calm down or you get none!"

"I can't get any because I live here and it’s a token of thanks"

"Well i can throw all the food out and it’s my choice to keep this breakfast as a token of thanks or not so shush it"

"Arg fine...call me when it’s done"

"Alright"

Kai went into the Living and started to watch T.V to pass some time. When he was watching the new he saw familiar news or well case...

 

 

"News”

The case of Sungmin DO and his son are back on. Sungmin has been released from prison because the judge thinks he has learned to treat his son right and is able to take care of him with a new good paying job recommended from the judge. The new case will be Sungmin DO fighting for his rights to take back his son and I think he will be able to take his son ba-

Kai hears a plate shattered from the kitchen, as soon as he turned around he sees Kyungsoo staring at the T.V in shocked. He quickly ran up to Kyungsoo and asked what was wrong. Kyungsoo kept on pointing at the T.V but Kai didn't get it because well he was stupid until a minute later. He pulled Kyungsoo into an embrace and rocked him back and forth while whispering comforting things into his ear.

Kai's dad came downstairs after hearing Kyungsoo's scream. When his dad came down stairs he was confused on why Kai was hugging a crying Kyungsoo. But all Kai did was tell his dad to shush and to look at the T.V. Confused Kai's dad took a good look at the boy in his son's arms before gasping. He tried to comfort kyungsoo but his cries started to become louder.

Kai didn't bother trying to hear what he was saying because he knew it had something to do with Kyungsoo and his dad. After 20 minutes of screaming and crying they all ended up in the kitchen. Kyungsoo was still sitting on Kai's lap while Kai's dad was sitting on the other side of the table.

"Kyungsoo..."

"Ye-s Mr. Kim?” Kyungsoo sniffed silently. He felt embarrassed that he cried in front of Kai

"You know that i won't let them take you..."

"I-i know that but...I’m scared..." Kyungsoo said as he started to cry into Kai's chest again

"Umm dad?" Kai stared at his dad confused.

"Hmm?"

'How does Kyungsoo know you?"

"Aha Kai you don't know anything do you...." Mr. Kim laughed

"Ahh no?"

"Kyungsoo knows me since he was a child!"

"WHAT?! HOW!?"

"Kai...Kyungsoo-"

"y-our d-ad use to ha-ve a cr-ush on my mo-m so h-e alw-ays helped us ou-t and acted like m-y dad" Kyungsoo managed to say as continued to cry.

"AHAH DAD REALLY?!

"Oh shut it, Kai, she was beautiful just like kyungie here"

"OH i see...." Kai didn't realize that he admitted that he called Kyungsoo cute. 

"Anyways Kyungie want us to feed you breakfast?"

"No-o!" Kyungsoo looked at him with wide eyes

"Why not?! You use to let me!"

"Ahh...fi-ne!" Kyungsoo said as he pouted

"Oh, and you guys are stuck together in an arranged marriage" With that Mr. Kim left the living room. Sitting there shocked Kyungsoo and Kai screamed out "WHAT?"

"Yeah, Hyuna and I made it a contract when your dad started to act strange and attack your mother" He explained

"But why didn't I know?" Kai questioned

"If I told you, you would have gone after little
Kyungie and I couldn't let that happen could I?"

Kai didn't openly agree with his statement but his silence was more than enough to tell his dad what he thought about the arranged marriage

"So, I'm supposed to marry Kyungsoo"

"Yes, how do you feel about it Kyungsoo?" Mr. Kim asked Kyungsoo who was silent

"Uhm, ok?" Kyungsoo squeaked out. he couldn't believe this was happening.

With that, they all started to eat until Kai's father forced Kai to feed Kyungsoo 

 

Kai's POV

For some strange reason, it didn't bother me when I heard my dad made an agreement with Kyungsoo's Mother to have us get married in the future. As I was feeding Kyungsoo I just couldn't sotp thinking about how cute he looked. I mean right now we had so much skinship...He was sitting on my lap and I was feeding him. We looked like a couple....I guess I wasn't really bothered because well. I think I pity him. Come one I found out a lot of things about just after one day with him and when I was feedinI him i found out he was a bit picky.

I tried to feed him some celery but he shook his head and pouted as he hid his head into my chest telling me he didn't want to eat it. I found out all his likes and dislikes from my dad's comments as I was feeding him. He looked so cute when I was feeding him. He looked like an innocent child.

After he finished eating I began to eat with him still on my lap. I didn't want him to get up...he was so warm and he smelled so nice. When I took a bite into his spaghetti my dad and he looked at me. I was really surprised. His spaghetti tasted really good. But I just kept a straight face not wanted to seem nice but I regret doing that because Kyungsoo was all dejected in my lap.

I wouldn't mind him cooking for me...i think...I might actually like this arranged marriage. After I was done eating Kyungsoo already fell asleep on me. My dad told me he was going to clean up the mess while I take Kyungsoo back upstairs to his room. I carried him upstairs and laid him down on his bed. I felt a bit tired and we already slept together so I just slipped and fell asleep.

 

Kyungsoo's POV

 

It felt so weird for Kai to feed me. Usually wouldn't he bully me and well doesn't he hate me or something. But it seemed like he was okay on feeding me. Every time he would feed me I would blush and feel butterflies in my stomach. I also have to admit that I tried to act cute in front of him. I felt so safe being in his embrace. It's still a shock to me that we're supposed to get married in the future. I'm surprised he hasn't thrown me off of his lap by now after he heard what his father said. Maybe he just didn't want his dad to be angry. I feel sad that he's never going to develop feelings for me despite knowing that we're supposed to be together in the future.

 

Mr. Kim’s point

 

I thought that telling Kai about the whole arranged marriage was going to be hard but it wasn't as hard as I thought I would be because he looked sort of happy...and when he told me that Kyungie was that boy he carried into the guest room I was really happy that I wouldn't have to go through the trouble in find Kyungie and telling him to marry him. I already told Kai now I just have to tell kyungie. I think i will tell him tomorrow morning because waking him up now wouldn't be a good idea. I should go to bed now so tomorrow can come faster.

 

 

i smelt something really nice. I right away knew that it was The next morning woke up iKyungie who was cooking because i could smell his infamous spaghetti! That wonderful delight in a small little dish that made you have rainbows and unicorns in your stomach. I headed straight downstairs so I could eat but when I got downstairs I saw Kyungie crying in Kai's arms.

 

 

When I saw Kyungsoo crying in Kai's arm I felt so heartbroken and then when Kai told me to look at the T.V my heart exploded. I mean how can they let that ing abuser out of jail!? I swear to god that the judge is on their side! This is an outrage. I ran over to my cell phone and got on the line with my lawyer.

 

 

"KANGIN! WHY THE IS SUNGMIN LET OUT OF JAIL ING 45 YEARS EARLY?"

 

"Heechul! Calm down! I don't know either and the last time we were with the judge he told me that Kyungsoo's dad would be in jail until he died! I already contacted the Judge but he wouldn't answer his cell phone so i decided to call his secretary and she told me that he was busy with a client but I swear that he doesn't meet clients that he had already dealed with."

 

"Kangin, do you think that Sungmin did something to the judge to get Kyungsoo back or something?!"

 

"I don't know but for some reason he was released after the news about Kyungie marrying kai was out"

 

" that tard wants my ing money! I’m bringing him down! I don't care he isn't taking Kyungsoo away from me! Kangin you are going to do everything you can i don't care how much money i am going to spend I am not losing Kyungsoo!"

 

"Okay Heechel I'll do my best! I will not let you down"

 

"Kangin you better not let me not down!"

 

-End of phone call-

 

 

Aish! What the hell is wrong with that guy?! He takes my first love then he abuses his own child?! This is an outrage! MAN! Arg I’m putting him back into jail no matter what! What did he do to get out of jail!? I’m going to investigate that.

 

 

 

Well that doesn't matter right now! I need to make Kyungsoo feel better. I made Kai carry Kyungsoo to the dining room so we could start breakfast. When i entered the kitchen it smelt so nice. The last time it smelt like this was when hyuna use to cook for us....ah i should get the bowls and cups. I took the bowls and cups into the dining room and started giving each of use equal amounts of portion in each bowl.

I made Kai feed Kyungsoo and it was the cutest thing I have ever seen! I mean Kai wasn't even bothered by the fact he was feeding Kyungsoo and I also seems that Kyungsoo was bothered by the fact either. They both looked like a cute couple already and when Kai ate Kyungsoo’s spaghetti I knew that Kai liked it but he didn't show it and I could tell Kyungsoo didn't think that Kai liked his food so he became sad.

After a while I could tell that Kyungsoo was getting tired of watching Kai eat...i mean seriously it has been 30 minutes and my son has only eaten 2 plates of food and there are 4....finally Kai was finished and when he put his fork down he saw that Kyungsoo was a sleep. He looked at me and I told him I would clean up while he put Kyungsoo to bed. After like I don't know 1 hour he didn't come back so I guess he's sleeping with Kyungsoo...on the same bed like a real couple.

 

I really hope that Kai will soon admit that he likes Kyungsoo because I don't think Kyungsoo will be able to put up with his attitude even though they are married. And I really hope that they will both love each other for real true love instead of liking each other like a dumb stupid crush.

 

 

 

 

 
 

 

 

Please comment and subsribe. Thank you. More comments mean fast updates ^^ motivation

 

Hehe. Look at Kai when Kyungsoo isn't talkig and when he is^^