War

Not Your Typical Memory Loss

 

Really, really sorry for not updating for God-knows-how-long.. I have the major plot but I can't seem to find the right words to make it interesting. In conclusion, I'm stuck. I apologized too for such a boring chapter.. :'(

I'll try to make it more interesting next time!!



 

 

SUNGMIN’s POV

                This is not good. Very.

                I really hate war. And I dislike it more if I’m the one that being in the center of it.

                “So, hyung, how’s today?”

                “…I don’t know, Wookie… I think I can’t survive for long… Arrgh! Why is this happening to me?” I whined. Truthfully, I was almost cried. “Why don’t you guys do something about this?”

                “You should take care of your own problem, hyung. Or else, it will never completely fixed,” he said calmly.

                “How could I fix this?! This is just too much.. Help me~ Wook-ah~”

                “I don’t want, hyung. It’s too troublesome. Anyway, it’s not a big problem, not a thing that will tore our group apart.”

                Those are indeed small things, but really… so annoying. And on top of that,…. childish.

                This morning, I found my precious coat that I had prepared for schedule, laid in the box of dirty clothes. Not only that, I also found my toothbrush on the floor! As if those weren’t enough, my Mr. Bunny disappeared from my bed!!

                If it’s just for one day or two, I might not paying too much attention to this problem. But it’s been a week since he tortured me like this. And it’s been a week we haven’t exchanged words. It’s a silent war, which he declared in the morning after our verbal fight last time.

                I have tried to prank him too, but it failed miserably. Even though I don’t want to admit that, he IS truly what they named him, the SmartKyu.

                So in the end, it looks like that I’m the only one who’s suffering here because our endless pranks on each other.

--

 

JESSICA’s POV

                I have a weird dream last night. But I can’t remember it clearly. I could only feel suffocated the moment I woke up this morning. The feeling of being trapped. Like I couldn’t escape. But I do remember seeing myself in that dream.

                “Eonnie?” Krystal, my little sister came to my room. “Oh, I thought you were still sleeping.”

                “What is it, Krys?”

                “Just wanted to remind you, today you’ll be alone at home. Mom and Dad is going to Thailand for business. I have a practice schedule today. You can come with me if you want.”

                “When will you go?”

                “It’s two hours from now.”

                “Hmm.. I guess I’ll just come with you. Wait me prepared, ‘kay?” I said while ruffling  her hair lightly then proceed to the bathroom.

                I need to light up my mood.

--

 

HEECHUL’s POV

                Sungmin is being sulky at dorm because of that Cho ing Kyuhyun. This led him to bothering me, ‘The Great Kim Heechul”. Luckily, I will leave in a moment, away from the annoying bunny who has gotten bolder these days. At last, I can escape from this situation for a while..

                “Hyung! Where are you going?”

                ..or not..

                “Unfortunately, I have a schedule today. Ask manager hyung if you don’t believe it.” Well I almost lost my temper to this kid.

                “Then, can I go with him, hyung?” Sungmin asked to our manager which caused me to choked.

                “I think it’s alright. He will just have a practice with f(x) members,” the manager said.

                “YAH!” I glared to the manager but it was too late.

                “Great! I am prepared already, so I will come with you.” Sungmin said with a happy tone, ignoring me.

                Great! All just perfect! Being bothered by this dongsaeng for entire day. Just you wait, Cho Kyuhyun! You won’t stay alive after causing all of this!

--