Weird Things

Not Your Typical Memory Loss

 

TAEYEON’s POV

                I can’t say this feeling accurately, but isn’t Sica weird these days? It’s not some major changes though, aside from her sudden ability to cook.

                Firstly, she’s becoming more mature. This one still normal, I guess. She’s starting to care others more, which is what Seohyunnie usually do. It’s not like she didn’t care before, but if you meet her everyday, whoever it is will know that she’s changed.

                Secondly, her pouting. Yeah, she has a habit to pout in many situation, even from before she lost her memories. But maybe because I pay to much attention to anything, I could tell that her pouting style—of course, pouting has so many styles too!—is different from the usual.

                Third, I think her room has become tidier. It’s still messy, but at least we can find place to sit in there. I’ve seen it three times already, and it’s still in the nice state. But for this case, i think there’s a possibility that she’s tidying up before we came.

                It didn’t stop until there. There are so many small things that other members might not realize. I can’t list it all here.

Sica has changed.

It’s not I don’t like her changing, but it’s weird to see her like that. Somehow, this fact alone made me worried that the Sica I know will completely disappeared.

“Hi, Taeyeon!”

I see someone I know from afar. “…Oh, oppa! Long time no see!”

“Yeah, I see you’re fine, huh? How’s kids doing?”

It’s Kangin oppa. We’re pretty close before. “Everyone’s fine. But you already heard about Sica, right?”

“Ah… yeah, I heard it from Teukie. Hmm.. our Sungmin is the same. Feels like something out of drama, huh?” He laughed.

“Oppa.. How could you laughed at something like that..” Really, I don’t get the way he’s thinking. “Anyway, she’s becoming weird. Is Sungmin oppa like that too? Like his habit or something?”

“Sungminnie? I don’t know. Ever since I came back from military service few months ago, everyone seems to be changed. Of course he’s different from before in my eyes, but I don’t know if it’s normal for the others.”

Not helping. At all. How could this oppa become so useless? How can I solve this worry in my mind? Should I not think too much about that? It’s true that Sica didn’t change in the bad way, so what is it I’m worried about?

It’s not like something bad happens, though..

 

--

DONGHAE’s POV

                My eyes seem hurt. Not because I’m sick or something. It’s because what I see here.

                …Did I just see our evil maknae turned into a lovely maknae ever?

                Yeah.. I think I’m too tired so I’m seeing things right now.. Aren’t I?

                “Hyung, you want to eat?” Okay, it sounds weird because Kyuhyun said it. Even he’s not talking to me, it still sounds weird.

                “You asked me?” Sure. Who else, Minnie-hyung? He’s talking to you! Make him stop that lovey dovey tone, hyung!

                “Yeah, you want to eat something? I’m in the mood of cooking.” Oh, no! Please don’t! Minnie-hyung, stop him!

                “What happened to you?...It’s weird.. You’re not plotting something, right?” Of course, he’s weird! He’s definitely plotting something!

                I tried to make an eye contact with Minnie-hyung but it seems he didn’t see me. How could we stop this? I think the kitchen will blow up soon if he’s cooking. Not to mention that it will lead to the wrath of Ryeowook because kitchen is his kingdom! And it might breaks our group apart! If that happens, I will have no choice other than come back to Mokpo and catching fish! How doomed is this situation!

                “What is it? You seem have a lot of things you want to say..” someone said from behind.

                Eunhyuk came! My savior! “Hyuk, see what’s going on here! Kyu wants to cook! We have to stop him. Otherwise, I’m going to end up being a fisherman!”

                “Huh? Why would this made you a fisherman?” He seemed confused. “Anyway, you’re right. He shouldn’t be cooking. It’s going to be bad for the kitchen.”

                Eunhyuk walks to their direction and telling Kyu not to cook. He said he’s going to order something from the restaurant for us four. I don’t know but.. after Hyuk says that, Kyuhyun’s smile seems scarier. Even though I can’t read the situation most of the time, I’m sure this time we’re in danger! It’s too obvious! Minnie-hyung! How could you not see that?!

                “Eunhyuk-hyung, Donghae-hyung, I want to talk for a while with you. Let’s go out for a moment,” Kyu said with a big smile on his face. “Sungmin-hyung, we’re going out for a while.”

                “Huh? Okay, then. Take care.” Minnie-hyung said that without knowing the situation!

                Oh, we’re doomed. We’re doomed. We’re doomed.

                ….This time I think, maybe it’s better to become a fisherman..

 

-- 

NO ONE’s POV

                Sungmin is alone in the dorm. After those three going out together, he regretted that he’s not coming with them. Now he’s hungry and feeling lonely.

                He took his cellphone and search the leader’s name. He called Leeteuk and tell him that he’s going out for a while. He also left a message if those three return before he came back. Then he set out from the dorm to a bakery near the area. It doesn’t take much time to go there. He enjoyed the air and the sights as he walked down the street. Usually, they’re going out by car. But since it’s near, he didn’t see the necessity of that.

                He entered the bakery and surprised to see someone’s there. It’s Jessica. It is their first meeting after they lost their memories. Of course he knew how the other looked like since he watched her so many times from television.

                But he isn’t sure how to approach her. Besides, he’s alone, without the members to introduced them.

                That’s when Jessica turned her face and saw him. For a moment, they’re stunned and just stand there. It’s awkward. Both seems nervous but there’s a spark of excitement in their mind somehow.

                They met. Although it’s not at time and place their expected, a slight feeling of glad came to them. They’ve been waiting for this. Even if nothing’s going to change after they meet, at least they feel like they found a friend. A friend on the same boat.

                “Oh, hello..” Sungmin said.

“Hi.. You must be Sungmin-ssi, right?...I’m Jessica.” She’s introducing herself and offering her hand to handshakes the latter.

                “Yeah, I’m Sungmin. Nice to meet--” Right then, their bare hands touched each others’ and suddenly the memories flowed through their mind.

                In a shock, they stayed still and sees each other’s face with a very confused look.

                While their lost memories came to them through a handshakes, there’s something that confused them even more…

                Without any words spoken, they understand how the other feels.

And both seemed so frightened, not just confused. Because of what they’re realizing is more than their lost memories which came back. No, it’s more than that. More complicated and more unbelievable. They never expected something like that happened and..

..they’re too scared to believe it…

--

 

 

 

 

notes:

Maybe the story seems to be too rushing.. but trust me, it's not.. i have a plot for this

please wait and see in the next chapter :D