Small Fights, Big Problem

Not Your Typical Memory Loss

 

SUNGMIN’s POV

                “Min, did you see my towel?”

                I open my eyes lazily. “Oh.. I don’t know, Kyu. I was sleeping just now. How could you wake me up just to ask something like that?”

                “Oops, sorry..” he said while leaving the room.

                After quite a long time, I realized that this maknae is sooo rude. He even dropped the word ‘hyung’ and just call me with Min or Sungmin. And really, he always disturb my sleep, even at night! How could I sleep with a keyboard’s sounds or his shoutings at the middle of his beloved computer games? We’ve fought once just because of this.

                And really, did they forget of my condition right now? I have amnesia, which is normal for me if I do some things differently from the ‘old’ me. But why these days I received many comments from them, especially from that Mr.maknae-rules-the-world. Aaargh! Really! That irritates me the most.

                Now, after that said man has successfully ruined my mood to sleep, I should find another thing to do.

                “Ryeowook-ah, what are you doing?”

                He’s sitting in the living room, with a pen and a notes in his hand. “Oh, hyung. Nothing.. I was just trying to get the mood to write some melodies.”

                “Sounds nice.. Aah, I don’t have anything to do..” I sighed while sitting beside him.

                “Well, i’m surprised to see you here at noon. Lately, you always sleep at this hours.”

                “Yeah, it supposed to be like that. I was sleeping until ‘a particular someone’ woke me up without any purpose.”

                “Ah, it’s like that. You sure have so many problems with him these days.” he chuckled.

                “Of course! Isn’t he annoying most of the time?”

                “Yeah, he really is. That’s why I can’t stand if we shared a room when we went overseas…” he let out a small sigh. “But, you were fine with him in these seven years, though. You are really considerate toward him before. Wasn’t he your favourite dongsaeng, hyung?”

                “…Was he?”

 

--

JESSICA’s POV

                Today, we’re going to perform in SBS Inkigayo. After we made comeback with ‘I Got A Boy’ a few days ago, we have to do comeback stages. I’m getting used to the schedules now and I think that I’m adjusting myself pretty well in the group.

                But today I feel nervous. Not because we have to perform—I’ve performed plenty of times before this—but because of who’s going to come to support us. I heard from Taeyeon that some members from Super Junior will come because they’re free today. I hope that Lee Sungmin is coming too. I feel that I should meet him because he experienced the same thing as me.

                “Unnie, we’re going to the backstage now. It’s almost time,” Seohyun told me.

                “Oh, right! Thanks.”

                Taeyeon sees me from afar. Her expression is somehow complicated. I wonder why. Did I do something wrong?

                “Sica, you ok?”she said.

                “Huh? Yeah, of course.”

                “Fine, then. Let’s talk after this..” she said with smile but worried look.

                The performance went well, except for my woobbly legs because we’re wearing high heels. I seem to have no ‘friendship’ with heels. I also found out that most of the shoes I have are flats, which means I really couldn’t steadily wear heels too before.

                “What is it, Taeyeon?” I asked her after.

                “You seem different today. Is something bothering you?”

                “I’m okay. Why made you think that way?” I laugh softly.

                “It’s just, you are continuously bit your lower lips and pouting all the time. Your smiles seem fake too. Don’t say I’m wrong, you always have that kind of face when you’re worried or mad at someone lately. Although it’s a new habit of yours, I can see that far.”

                “Wow, you’re really pay attention to many things, aren’t you?” I’m amazed, I myself didn’t realized that I have those kinds of habit. “Hmm.. I just felt nervous because what you said earlier. I kind of hoping that today I can meet Sungmin-ssi, because he’s experienced the same thing as I am. That’s all. Nothing serious.”

                “Oh, I thought you have some problems that you can’t tell me or the members. Besides, you are weird lately. You do realize that you became scary when you are mad, right?”

                “Really?”

                “Yeah, usually you are yelling or even quarrel when you’re angered, but now? All you do is sit quietly with that scary face of yours. It should be my character. Not yours.”

                I laughed. “Yeah, you do have that kind of personality. I’ve seen it. But am I that scary when I’m mad?”

                “Really. Even I can’t get closer to you when you’re in the bad mood. And by the way, he’s not coming. He’s going to see the doctor today. The ones who come are Heechul and Donghae.”

                “Aah..What a pity. I should greet Donghae-ssi, since I haven’t met him yet..” I said. “But why is he coming with Heechul-ssi? My first impression of him wasn’t that good.”

                This time, Taeyeon laughed. “Oh, it’s alright. He’s not that bad. Anyway, you were quite close with him before.”

                “Wow, I can’t imagine that.”

                “Well, you’ll see..” she smiled while leaving the waiting room.

--

 

KYUHYUN’s POV

                It’s been entirely one month and half that it happens. Entirely one month and half he’s been acting weird. Entirely one month and half we had small fights. Entirely one month and half I have this mixed emotion towards that hyung of mine, Lee Sungmin.

                I’m in danger because he nearly kicked me out of our room. How could this happen, you asked? Of course it’s because of his stubbornness and his unconsideration! Absolutely not because of my computer games! How could he blamed me and my precious ‘little friend’?

                All this time, he’s been looking after me, very kind, and always put me first before himself. But ever since that day, the angel Lee Sungmin changed. He became really stubborn, uncaring, and do whatever he wants!

                “What are you? A spoiled kid whose mother being taken away from him?” an ugly monkey laughed at me, while I’m telling him about the disappearance of my angel.

                “Oh, how could I tell this to you? You are the worst listener ever!”

                “Well, it’s not my fault. Besides, what do you expect me to say? You are in the wrong side since beginning. You never care about him before. It’s only natural if he’s doing everything he wanted now without caring anything about you. It’s what they say karma.” Then he’s laughing out loud. Oh, how can I not want to punch his face.

                “Forget it.You’re not helping.” I said, leaving the laughing Hyukjae behind.

                Well, it’s true that I never try to understand my hyung. I always put myself first. Everything is centered at me. Anyway, he always kind to me whatever I did. He never bothered by the sounds at night and never complained about my selfish attitude. So, why he’s like that now?

                Also, he’s becoming closer to Donghae and Ryeowook now. Even to that annoying Heechul. It’s not that I’m jealous of them, but I should be his favourite dongsaeng! Not those two. I want my peaceful life comes back, instead of these fights over night that never ends. Really, what should I do?

                “Well, try to be nice to him. Don’t play at night. You have plenty time in the afternoon, though. Or other option is, move out from that room. Either way is fine in my point of view.” the diva suddenly said from behind me.

                Heechul is really something. He knows what others think most of the time. “When did you come? Don’t surprised people like that. Anyway, I don’t get what you are saying.”

                “Oh, don’t play dumb, Cho. We don’t like situation like this too. Solve it soon. Last time Minnie talk to me about wanting to move to my room. I declined, of course. No one can sleep with me other than my precious dongsaeng, Kibum. Sadly, your Sungmin is really persistent. It’s quite troubling me. So, like I said, either you’re being nice to him, or move out from that room. Or else, my peaceful days ended, and that would be the end for you too. Got it, Cho?!” he said lightly then left.

                Problem makes problem. Also, it’s a BIG problem if it’s with Heechul. It makes me really desperate now..

    So, which way should I choose?

--

 

 

I know that Leeteuk wouldn't be there in the time 'I Got A Boy' came out because of military duty, but he is there in the chapter one, so let's not refer this story too much to the real timeline.. :D