Secret's Out!

Will we Meet Again?

Your POV

1:50 p.m. my phone read.  Better get going.  I took a quick shower and changed into this.


I arrived at the destination and stepped inside.  It was gorgeous.  Everything looked so high class and shiny.  It felt like I was a millionaire.


Then I saw a beautiful women with long, flowing hair approach me.


"Ah, you must be Park ~~~~?"
"Yes, and you must be Kim Shinhae?"


She nodded.  


"Please follow me."


She guided me over to a small couch nearby.


"Please take a seat, Infinite will be here shortly," she smiled.


"Ah..kamsahamnida."


Phew, so I was able to get here before Infinite did.  It would be slightly embarrassing if they had to wait for me.  
I looked outside the window and my eye caught a black van pulling up towards the sidewalk.  Is that them?  Oh my gosh, what am I going to say to them.  They probably still recognize me from the fansigning, just like Woohyun did.  Great, another weight on my shoulder.  I sighed, I can only pray that this goes well.


Each of them walked out.  One by one, laughing and talking to each other.  I turned my head away as they walked in.  Calm down.  To be honest, I wasn't that great dealing with guys.

 
My dad had left my mom and me when I was young.  My mom started to develop a hatred towards my dad, but she cherished me and loved me.  Since that time, I also started to drift further away from boys and scared of them more.  Then I met Woohyun, he was my first friend that was a guy.  For some reason he seemed different from all the others.  He had a nice and comfortable feel to it.  Like whenever I was with him, I just felt relaxed and calm.  Since then, I've gotten better and started to communicate more.  


I relaxed my shoulders, stood up, and turned towards them.


"Annyeonghaseyo." I bowed.
"Annyeonghaseyo!" They all chimed.
"I will be working with you today, please take care of me," I politely smiled.
"Ne ~ please take care of us too," they replied.


Sungyeol looked at me.


"Hey aren't you the one that tripped at the.."
"Fansigning event?" Sungjong blurted.


I slowly nodded.


"Ah yes...sorry about that."


"You again? What are you doing here?" Woohyun asked.
"Oh! You know them ~~~~?" Shinhae asked.
"~~~~?.." Woohyun mumbled.
"You're a model?" Sungjong gasped.
"Actually she's filling in for the model that was suppose to work with you today, her name is Park ~~~~."


I looked down.


"I hope you don't mind.." I said under my breath.
"Not at all!" They all commented with a smile on their face.
"Ah..we haven't formally introduced ourselves yet."
"I'm Sungkyu."
"Yo! I'm Dongwoo!"
"Nice to meet you! I'm Sungjong!"
"And I'm Sungyeol."
"Hello, you can call me L."
"I'm Hoya!"


Then came a slight pause.  The members all stared at Woohyun who staring at the floor.  He looked like he was in deep thought.  I wonder what he was thinking about.

Woohyun's POV

Park ~~~~? THAT Park ~~~~?  Can't be.  She moved to Canada to study abroad and she couldn't possible come back.  Is that really her?  She's grown so much prettier since I last saw her.  I could hardly recognize her.


"Woohyun-ah."


I snapped out of my thoughts.


"S-sorry.  I'm Woohyun."
"Hey are you okay?  You've been spacing out lately."
"Y..yeah I'm fine."
"Uhh well...and together we are..."
"Infinite!" They all replied.


Man I'm making a fool of myself today.  I should just focus on my photo shoot.

Your POV

Is he okay?  Does he know who I am now?  But...he didn't seem surprised or even call out my name.  He just smiled to me like he did to all his other inspirit fans.  Was I just another one of his fans and nothing else?  So many questions were popping into my head right now.


"Great!  Since you're all here and you've formally introduced yourself, let's get you all changed!"
"Okay!" We all replied.


Shinhae took me to the dressing room first.


"Thank you for doing this.  I know you would look gorgeous in the dress I'm currently promoting."


I took a look at the dress.


"It's gorgeous!"
"Thank you.  Here, get changed," she chuckled.


I walked in the changing room.  I put on the dress and my pair of heels and took a peek at the mirror at the gorgeous gown I had on.
 

It was a simple design, yet it looked stunning.  I spun around a couple of times and was simply amazed at how gorgeous this dress was.


"Wow."


I looked up and saw Woohyun in his nice, black suit and noticed he had been watching me.


"You look stunning."


My cheeks started to burn and I blushed a deep shade of red.


"T-thank you," I stuttered.


Then came an awkward moment of silence.  I waited for him to say something hoping he could break the awkward silence that was in the air.


"Um.."
"Uhh.."


I laughed.


"You first." I smiled.


He chuckled.


"It's been a while ~~~~."


I turned around and smiled.


"It's been a while...Woohyun...oppa."