Arrival

Will we Meet Again?

After an excruciating, long plane ride; you finally arrive in Seoul.  You were wearing a cute outfit along with these shoes.


"Everything looks so different compared to the last time I was here..."


*Ting Ting*


A text?  You took your phone out.  Suzy?!
It read, "Hey! Are you in Seoul yet? I want to see you!"
You texted her back, "Hehe, I want to see you too! Hurry and come back from your tour ~ I'll text you later, I have to go."


You checked your phone.  


"Now what was the address of the company again?..."


At last, you arrived at Woollim Entertainment.  You entered the building and walked up to the front desk.


"Annyeonghaseyo, how may I help you?"
"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm here to meet your boss.  It's about the audition."
"Oh! Park ~~~~, right?"
You nod.
"Please follow me."


She knocked at the door.  


"Come in."


She nodded at you and opened the door.


"This is Park ~~~~," she said.
"Oh! Thank you! You may leave now," he nodded.
"Good luck!" she whispered to me.
"Uhm...annyeonghaseyo," I smiled.
"Annyeonghaseyo! Please have a seat!" he beamed.


After he asked you a few questions and requested you to perform your dancing and singing skills, you were asked to come back tomorrow.  You wonder how you did.   


As you walked out of his room, you heard a faint sound of music.  You started walking towards the sound of the music.  As you kept getting closer, it became louder and more clear.  You recognized the song.  It was Infinite's song, "The Chaser."  You leaned in towards the slight crack in the door and peeked through.  They were giving it their all and practicing hard.  You admired everything about them and they were of course one of your favourite boy bands.


Your eyes suddenly landed on the guy in the middle.  You squinted your eyes to take a closer look.  


"Was that...Woohyun?! I have seen many pictures of him, but gosh he seems even more handsomer in real life."


The music stopped.


"Good job guys," Sungkyu panted.
"Eh..I'm hungry," replied Sungjong.
"Let's go get something to eat then!" Woohyun suggested.


They all looked at each other.


"Cmon, what are you waiting for?" questioned Woohyun.
"Yeah let's go!" Sungjong cheered.
"Oh crap!! They're coming!"


You quickly look around for a place to hide and find a random box sitting in the hallway.  You scurried inside it.  You gulped.  I hope they don't find me.


"Hyung, what are you going to buy me?" Sungjong asked.
"Yah! I have to buy food for you?" Sungkyu protested.
"But...but hyung..."
All the Infinite members look at Sungkyu with puppy eyes.
"Please hyung?" they all pleaded.
He sighed.
"Araso....I'll order chicken."
"What? We always get chicken!" Woohyun complained.
"Oh you don't want to eat then?"
"Yah! Woohyun be quiet!" Hoya barked.
"Hehe...I was just joking...forgive me?
"Let's just go!"


As they were about to leave, Woohyun heard something crunch beneath his foot.  He bent down and grabbed it.  It was your bracelet that you had accidentally dropped when you rushed to find a hiding spot.


"This seems vaguely familiar...nah...it couldn't be.  It's just my imagination, I suppose I'll keep it and ask anyone if they dropped it," he muttered.
"Woohyun! Hurry up!" Sungkyu shouted.
"Coming!"
"Phew...thank god they were gone."


You took your phone out of the pocket and checked the time.  Almost lunch hour.   Then you suddenly realized your bracelet was missing.  


"Crap!! Where was it?" you thought.


The bracelet was a very important item that you treasured the most, but you couldn't find it.  


"My bracelet..."
Your stomach growled.
"Great, now I'm getting hungry..I'll ask if anyone's seen it tomorrow."


You walked out of the building.  


"I'll just grab a quick snack," you thought.


You walked into McDonalds and ordered a burger with a drink.  You sat down in a table near the corner and looked up at the tv screen.  On it was Infinite's new hit song, "The Chaser."

'Ahh..so that's the new song they were practicing for today.'


After you were done, you decided to do some shopping.  


"Everything's so expensive now," you groaned.


You then saw a small crowd starting to form towards the central square.  You went over and tried to take a closer look.


"Excuse me, what's going on?" you asked a girl nearby.
"Eh?! You don't know? Infinite's doing a fansigning today!!" she squealed and then left to line up.
"Ehh...a fansigning event here huh ~" you chimed


Then it started getting even more crowded and soon you were engulfed by all the inspirit fans.


"Ahh! Please let me through!" you shouted.
"AHH INFINITE!!! SARANGHAE!!!" screamed a fan.
"Aish...these fans," you muttered to yourself.


Somehow while you were trying to get through the crowd, you were getting closer and closer towards Infinite.


"Let me through!!!" you shouted.


But no one could hear you.  Your voice was overshadowed by all the screams around you.
Suddenly you got pushed forward and lost your balance.


"Oww...my knee.." you whimpered.


You looked up.  All the Infinite members were looking at you with concerned faces.


"Crap." you whispered.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

Hehe, hope you guys liked this chapter! <3
Sorry for the short first chapter.  I hope this makes up for it! ^^
Let me know what you think or any suggestions would help :D