It's raining

Love In The Rain

 

 

It’s raining

As the wind blew harshly you lost grip of your umbrella and it tumbles with the wind.

“my umbrella!” you shriek as you try to catch it.

“no! no! please don’t go!” you chase after it.

The umbrella keep slipping every time you try to grab hold of it.

The rain keeps pouring down on your head, making you wet by rain and your bang falling down on your forehead.

‘aish! I can’t see clearly!’ you shake your head furiously trying to get the drips of water off your face.

“non paboya!”

“huh?” you spun around to see a tall figure behind you.

“if you don’t want it to go, catch it!”

“what does it look like I’m doing?!” you shouted.

“but you’re not doing a good job with it right?” he looks at you with his furious eyes.

“who.. you’re not the boss of me!” you shouted.

“you’re never going to archive anything if you’re like this” he said in a low tone voice but loud enough for her to hear.

“what do you mean?” you ask him.

“catch it..” he whisper in a serious tone “catch it like this!” he sprinted towards your tumbling umbrella that is still carried away by the wind.

‘huh..’

He grab the umbrella.

He walk towards you while holding the umbrella.

Every steps seems to amaze you.

“who are you..” you ask in a whisper.

“Lee Ho Won imnida”

 

*Ho Won pov*

“Sung Gyu sunbae?”

‘What’s with the noise, aish!’ I mess my hair to the annoying voice, ‘bastards’ I get up from my chair and spun around to the voice to see a girl walking on her tip toes to the shelf while repeating the same words.

“Sung Gyu sunbae?”

She smiled until she stopped at one of the shelf and her face turn pale like something had crash her so badly. She turn around, back to the door, her face kept hanging down low and liquids forming in her eyes.

I notice what she was looking at, Sung Gyu, my classmate he was making out with Suzy Bae one of the prettiest girl in the whole school.

When I turn back to her, she was already running out in the corridor, I felt worried and I quickly went to the book shelf where I had took the book I am currently trading. I must catch her before she does something stupid.

I realize the rain is about to start.

“where is she!” I shouted.

. . .

I remember her, the girl that had helped back in my past. She was my Superhero that had encourage me.

“if you want something you need to catch it!”

She smiled as she pumped her fist in the air and chuckled cutely, like an innocent little child.

“my mom always said that to me, I hope it will do you good too” she hugged me.

“what’s your name?” I ask.

“In Ha Ra imnida!”

“Lee Ho Won”

. . .

She is a very sweet girl, thus I must catch her too, because I love her.

*end of Ho Won pov*

 

 

 


 

jjan! xD

how was it? I hope you like it!