It's going to rain

Love In The Rain

It's going to rain

 

You were walking down the hallway to the library where you promise you would meet him; the person you like, your senior; Kim Sung Gyu.

'please be there! jebal...'

You fasten your step, down the stairs straight to the school library on the second floor. As you arrive infront of the door you exhale and inhale. You wipe of the beads of sweat on your forehead and breath normally.

You open the door

*kreek..

 

"sunbae?" you call out and look around.

"Sung Gyu sunbae?"

You kept on walking and stop by a shelf when I spotted somebody, he's back turning on you when you realize it's Sung Gyu sunbae.

"sunb-" you stopped.

"nado saranghae" he said between his lips as he kissed the girl in his embrace; Bae Suzy, your senior, the same year as Sung Gyu.

'huh..' you were shocked and quickly walk away from the shelf.

 

'ottokhae..' you said in your head and ran down the hall with full speed to your classroom to get your bag and leave as it was getting late.

You reach your classroom and grab your bag and umbrella as you look out the window;

it's about to rain.

 

'everything is over; I guess I should have gave up a long time ago, I'm never going to get him, I'm just a habae..'

*flop

you open the umbrella and look up to the sky as the rain start to pour down slowly, drop by drop. It sycronize softly.

‘It’s raining.. just like my heart is raining sadly over this sick love’

 

You walk into the rain while tugging your sweater as the wind blew harshly.

‘Cold, it’s so cold..’

“my umbrella!”


I'm sorry for the short update, but the next one will blow your mind off xD