The un-expected rain

Love In The Rain

 

The un-expected rain

 

*your pov*

“Lee Ho Won imnida”

“I didn’t ask your name” you flustered.

“yes you did” he said as he handed you the umbrella.

“no” you blush as your hand touch with his, you try to pull away but he grab your hand and pull you into a hug.

“what are you doing!” you try to break away but he keep you in his embrace.

“don’t ever cry again for a boy like that”

“I.. I’m not crying” your voice stuck.

“hush” he cooed and you rested by his voice, crying slowly.

‘In Ha Ra don’t you remember me?’

 

. . .

The next day;

“In Ha Ra are you ok?” you turn to see your best friend Song Mi Mi looking at you worriedly.

“yes I’m ok” you plastered a fake smile.

“so what happened between you and Ho Won sunbae yesterday?”

“what?” you ask half shock.

“you know it’s spreading through the whole school, somebody catch you hugging with him in the rain yesterday” Mi Mi continued.

“what!?” you ask in disbelief.

“Ha Ra, someone is looking for you” the class monitor, Myung Soo called you.

“ne?” you quickly stand up leaving the conversation with Mi Mi at a cliff.

“Ha Ra”

“Sung Gyu sunbae” you winded your eyes.

He put his arm around your shoulder. You look at him in disbelief.

“what are you doing here sunbae?” you try to ease down with his action when you heard whispers around you. Absolutely not good ones.

“just seeing you yeobo” he chuckled.

The whispers got louder, along with gasps.

You got nervous when you spotted someone familiar, with the same serious look plastered on his face.

“yah, get a room”

“Ho Won calm down” Sung Gyu smiled to Ho Won while his arm still rested on my shoulder.

“let her go Sung Gyu, we got class” Ho Won said as he walk away.

“araso” he let go off you and wink at you as he said goobye and following behind Ho Won.

 

“I know what you’re trying to do, so stop it”

“chill.. this is just the beginning”

 

*Ho Won’s pov*

I was walking down the hallway when I heard such stupid whispers and gasping in the air saying I’m seducing a kid. What the heck! But I keep it cool and keep on walking until I stumble into an un-expected scene that I wish I hadn’t seen.

Sung Gyu was flirting with Ha Ra, he’s such a bastard after the scene he had put on yesterday how could he still pretend ever-so-innocent in front of her. It makes me feels like vomiting.

“what are you doing here sunbae?” she ask with her un easy look.

“just seeing you yeobo” Sung Gyu smiled.

What! Yeobo?! You make me feel like punching you, my fist roll into a ball.

“get a room!” I interrupted.

“Ho Won calm down” he smiled.

Don’t make it seems like we’re close, I hate you to the guts.

“let her go Sung Gyu, we got class” I left immediately before my rage get out of control.

“araso” I heard him said and footsteps approach me, it must be Sung Gyu.

“I know what you’re trying to do, so stop it”

“chill.. this is just the beginning” I turn to him.

“I’m warning you Kim Sung Gyu, don’t you lay a finger on her”

“let’s see who gets her first”

*end of Ho Won’s pov*

 

“Ha Ra! Come inside stop hallucinating and come see the rain! I wish you bring your umbrella” you heard Mi Mi’s loud voice, you hurriedly walk towards her.

“I did”

 

 


 

you must be like "what! syuyoung author nim! what the heck is this?!" I'm so sorry T^T

I'm so sorry!