The heavy rain

Love In The Rain

 

The heavy rain

 

You and Mi Mi went to the gym to change into your gym suits as today is basketball practice day.

Everybody literally glare at you with a disgusted look. Their faces show like someone who wants to eat your head off. You gulp hard as the teacher call you and Mi Mi to the ring.

Lazily you drag yourself.

You focus on the opponent attack when suddenly someone push you from behind, making you lose balance  and you heard slow whispers from the others.

“that ought to teach to mess with Ho Won and Sung Gyu oppa”

You fell on the cold, hard ring.

‘they did it on purpose’ you thought.

“ouch” you winced as your ankle twist.

“In Ha Ra! Are you ok?” the teacher race towards you “are you injured?”

“I’m ok, just sprained my ankle” I replied politely to the teacher.

“someone carry her to the rest room” the teacher look at them but they quickly turn their shoulders away, not having eye contact.

“excuse me!” the teacher shouted to the crowd of boys that is sharing the gym with us, I turn my head to the teacher’s direction, someone walking towards our way, who is it?

Then there were gasps from the girls, what is it this time, you sigh.

“Ho Won, can you please carry her to the rest room?”

Ho Won?!

You look at him in awe. When he suddenly carry you bridal style. You stop his steps while holding your hands up, signing to stop.

“seongsangnim, this is not an accident, they did it on purpose” you said bravely without resisting.

Again the girls gasps and quickly turn to you.

“how dare you” one of them spoke and quickly got the teachers attention.

Ho Won look at you in disbelief.

 

“you’re so brave” Ho Won speak to broke the silence.

“why do I have to be scared” you said as you he place you on the bed and taking the first aid kit on the nurse table.

“I like it” he smiled.

“g-great” you blushed.

“do you still remember what I said?” he ask.

“what did you said?”

“if you don’t want it to go, catch it” he knee on the floor and put some ointment on your ankle.

“y-yeah” you blush harder and look away trying to avoid eye contact.

Ho Won just look at you and chuckled at your cuteness. He wrap your ankle and ask you to lay down on the bed.

“rest ok” he patted your head and walk out of the room.

As soon as he went out you fell asleep and wake up when school had already end. You quickly change into your school uniform and walk to class to grab your school bag.

*tap! Tap! Tap!

You look out the window, it is raining heavenly.

‘Mi Mi was right, it’s going to rain’ you reach into your bag and look for your umbrella ‘where is it?’ your eyes adjust to a small sticky note attached to your bag

(mianhae Ha Ra! I took your umbrella T^T but good luck with Ho Won sunbae! <3 love sparks *?*)

‘What the heck! Mi Mi! how could you!’ you kick your table in anger and went out of the class.

‘otokaji? It’s raining like this, I can’t possibly run in the rain. But I can’t stay here either!’ you took a deep breath before you edge closer to the open when suddenly someone grab your wrist and pull you backwards.

“micaso?”

“Ho Won sunbae?” you look at him in disbelief “what are you doing here?”

 

wait for my new update ok! but it's going to take awhile ><

for now, paii