heavy rain with a dash of craziness

Love In The Rain

 

Heavy rain with a dash of craziness(?) I just made it up in the middle of the morning

 

“Ho Won sunbae?” you look at him in disbelief “what are you doing here?”

“stopping you of course” he pulls you towards him “didn’t you bring your umbrella?”

“I.. I did” you stutter because of the closeness.

“then why are you going into the rain”

“I.. forgot” you look away shyly.

“you’re such an idiot” he murmur loud enough for you to hear “get on my back” he pat your head.

“why?!” you blush.

“have you forgot what happened to your ankle?” you rub the back of your neck awkwardly.

He lower his shoulder and adjusted for you to hop on.

“palli” he grab your hand.

“In Ha Ra!” huh? someone grab your other hand, Sung Gyu.

“Sung Gyu sunbae?” you look at him weirdly.

“let her go Ho Won” Sung Gyu ignored you and glare at Ho Won.

“you let her go, you bastard” you look at Ho Won in an awe.

“go away you idiot” the both of them now standing in front of each other, glaring and ignoring you.

“you’re not the boss of me” Ho Won said coldly.

“she doesn’t even like you” Sung Gyu smirked.

“I don’t care about that”

“you’re not needed here”

“someone who made her cry is not needed here either”

“tsk! Since when did I make her cry?”

“since you were making out with es”

“watch that mouth of yours, Suzy is hot, more than that scum you’re protecting”

‘scum? I’m not more than just a scum in Sung Gyu’s eyes? Was he just pretending to be sweet towards me all this time?’ my heart aches at the words that they’re saying and throwing at each other. Mostly by the fact that the person I like is just a jerk.

“she’s not a scum!” Ho Won shouted and throw a punch on Sung Gyu’s face, he fell on his back and wince at his bruised lips.

“you’re dead meat Ho Won” Sung Gyu get up and knee Ho Won in the stomach.

“Ho Won!” I look at him as he ached and get up giving Sung Gyu a hard kick that made him fall again.

“gwenchana Ha Ra” Ho Won look at you. “he deserve it”

They kept on punching and kicking each other. You watch in horror as they’re getting bruises and cuts on their face. You felt worried.

“stop it!” you shouted. You went between them to stop them from fighting, you close your eyes, afraid that you might get hurt.

“go away scum!” Sung Gyu shouted and push you out of the way, making you fall on the dirt.

“ouch” you winced as you look at your hand, bleeding. You’re soaked wet because of the puddle of dirt water. Rain was falling on you, making you drenched.

“Ha Ra!” Ho Won look at you then back at Sung Gyu with veins in his eyes. “bastards..” he punch Sung Gyu as hard as he can. He fell again on the floor and was weak to get back up.

“stop fighting” you spoke up, gaining attention from Ho Won, he went to you and help you stand up.

“let’s just go home” you smiled, Ho Won easy at you and piggy back you.

 

Ho Won walk cautiously as the rain kept pouring non-stop and making the both of you cold to the bone, you hug Ho Won’s neck and rest your head on his shoulder.

“mianhae, you got hurt because of me” he spoke.

“it’s ok” you replied. “thanks for protecting me” you smiled.

“ne, you’re welcome” he replied.

“Ho Won..” you called to him.

“yes?”

“does this mean, you have catch what you want?”

“what do you mean?”

“am I something that you were referring ‘if you don’t want it to go, catch it’?” you look at him “because I think it’ me”