Bestfriends

Another Story

 

two.


 

 

Dear Mr. Jung,

Your debts have reached its limit. You have so many debts unpaid, and I believe it will be hard for you, if I ask you to pay all of it. In order to pay it, you need to sacrifice your daughter to be our maid. She needs to work at our household, at least for 6 months. She needs to work here 24/7. After 6 months, she can go. If you do agree about this decision, please go to the address written at the back of this letter.

Sincerely,

Mr. and Mrs. Kim.

Euri stood in front of her dad, speechless. She felt the need to scream because of the new pressure she was going to hold. She really wanted to cry, but she held it back.

“What’s that, Euri?” Her Dad asked with a curious expression formed in his tired face.

Euri was debating with her own mind less than 16 seconds ago; but she finally made a decision.

“It’s nothing, Dad. Hurry prepare yourself and let’s go to the clinic nearby,” Euri walked outside, “And don’t ever try to deny it again.” She narrowed her eyes.

My baby girl is now a grown up lady, and yet she’s still so stubborn. Like mother; like daughter, He thought, smiling.

Yes, she finally made a decision; she wasn’t going to tell her sick father about the crazy letter she recieved just now. She was going to keep it all by herself, yet she still was going to the Kim’s household and work there for 24/7. She let out a deep depressed sigh, but she still pumped her fist, motivating herself that she could pass all of these pressures.

 


 

“What happened to my dad, Doc?” She asked, curious formed in her messy face.

“Nothing bad happened, fortunately. He was just too tired, but still, if he still is going to work as hard as these days, the ‘nothing bad’ word can change into ‘something really bad”, for your information,” He said, writing the recipe for Euri’s dad.

Euri nodded and thanked the doctor and went outside the doctor’s room, searching for her dad.

“You heard what the doctor said, Dad? I’m not letting you to work hard anymore. That’s it. You can’t change my decision, Dad. I’m uniquely stubborn. You realized that, right?” Euri said with sorting the medicines, which she had just gotten from the doctor.

“Yes, Ri. Yes, I won’t work too hard like these past weeks,” Her dad said, with a reassuring smile.

Euri smiled back and put her left hand inside her coat’s left pocket, where she put the letter from the Kim family.

“Let’s just go home, I’m so hungry.”

 


 

“Do you want cakes?”

“Cookies?”

“Ice Creams?”

“Macchiato? Espresso? Red Vel-“

“Dang it, Chanyeol! Can you see that Euri is busy? She is focusing her entire mind at her notebook, don’t disturb her, will you?” Dongwoo said, taking a deep sigh.

Euri laughed at Dongwoo’s sudden burst. She smiled, “That’s fine, Dongwoo. Your chingu was just so freakingly care to me.”

Dongwoo smiled and took a seat beside Chanyeol, “Did you happen to get into trouble again, sleepyhead?” Dongwoo eyed Euri, deeply, “Me and Chanyeol aren’t here for just sitting around and see you struggling with your own problems, Sis.”

Actually, Euri was busy concentrating at the letter she received yesterday. But she didn’t want anybody know it.

“Yes. We’re here, somehow, to help you getting out from your problem too,” Chanyeol added.

Euri smiled weakly, her heart felt warmer, “Thanks, guys. I really do appreciate your help, but, I still want to finish it by myself.”

Dongwoo formed a disappointed expression, but refused to debate.

“If that’s what you want, we can’t force you to tell us your problems,” Chanyeol grinned.

“But please do remember this, Ri. We’re always here, if you, maybe, just maybe, need us to help you, we are ready to help you, Sis,” Dongwoo said, sipping his coffee.

Euri giggled and smiled widely, “OMG. Come here and hug me, Bros.”

 



a/n

second chappie is out~ ^^ 

happy reading :-)