Chapter 6

Dear Diary

 

Author’s POV
 

Krystal managed to complete her assignments within 2 days.
 

Since, the college is still in final-term holiday her friends Sulli, Luna and Victoria provoked her to hang out together.
 

At first she felt like rejecting it but she considered it back as it has been a long time four of them have fun together.
 

Sulli, Luna, and Victoria fetched Krystal.
 

Victoria’s POV
 

When Krystal got in the car, I asked the passengers where we are going since I was the one who was driving.
 

“Guys, where are we heading to?” I asked them.
 

“How about we go to Lotte World? I haven’t visited it for a long time.” Sulli replied.
 

“What about the both of you? Are you okay with it?” I asked Luna and Krystal.
 

“Yeahhh. We’re okay with it. Right, Krys?” Luna said.

Krystal just nodded and I saw her spacing out while staring outside the window.
 

She must be thinking about Amber now.
 

Amber, why you had to leave Krystal?
 

Your absence were too sudden for us especially her.
 

Krystal’s POV
 

Upon hearing Sulli mentioned about Lotte World, I recalled that I always went there with Amber and his friends along the girls.
 

After I responded to Luna, I mesmerized our precious moment at there, Amber.
 

*FLASHBACKS*
 

Author’s POV

A bunch of youth can be seen was strolling near the Lotte World.

Half of them are girls and the other half are boys.

“Let’s went inside. My treat” Key exclaimed.

Everybody knew that Key is the son of the shareholder of Lotte World; therefore he got free passes for his friends.

“Yayyyyyyyyyyy” the crowd was cheering. [A/N: referring to his friends only]

“Let’s went to the ice skating first. I’ve been longing it for too long” Krystal said but her friends shook their head.

“That is boring Krystal. Let’s try the thrilled ride. More fun” Jonghyun replied.

“At the same time, the girls will cling on us” Onew whispered to Jonghyun while staring at Luna.

Krystal’s POV

Why is everyone wanted to ride the extreme ones? We should go for the ice skating since it is more safe and fun.

They started walking pass the ice rink leaving me alone behind.

I know what to do.

“Babbbbbbbbbbbbby~” I screamed.

People are looking at me and my friends turned around.

I saw Jonghyun elbowed Amber telling him to see me.

“Soojung, when you will stop calling me baby. Aishh. What do you need now? They are waiting for us.” Amber told me while furrowing his eyebrow.

I smirked at him and pulled him to the ice rink counter.

“Ohhh noo, now I know. Krystal, I don’t like ice skating. Let’s followed the others” he was begging me.

I stopped and said “ Look, they are gone. They left us already”

“You’re the one who drag me away from them. They already predicted that you might ask me to accompany you” he sighed.

“Then you don’t want to accompany me” I asked Amber.

He just shut his mouth and stared at me.

“Fine. I’m going to ask anyone around to come with me” I was pretending to sulk.

“Soojung, okay. I’m going with you” he told me while pulling me to the counter.

Amber is the nicest guy I’ve ever met.

He helped me to wear my skates.

“Comeeeeee” I dragged him but stopped before stepping on the ice.

“Soojung, wait” he said.

“You know how to skate right?” he asked.

I nodded.

“Can I hold your hand while skating because I don’t know how to skate and never tried before” he was scratching his back head.

He resisted at first cause he didn’t know how to skate.

Howw cute.

I laughed at him and stopped immediately when he went closer to me and held my right hand.

“Don’t let go, please. I don’t want to fall on my ” he continued.

“Come on, just hold on tight” I told him and our hands still connected.

My heart did skip a beat as I felt his warm hand while the surrounding is a bit cold.

I skated slowly and at the same time taught Amber how to move his feet so he wouldn’t fall.

 After a while, he managed to stabilise his body.

“Krystal, look at me now. I can skate freely. Wohooooooooooo” he was showing off he until fall on his at the centre of the ice rink.

I skated towards Amber and stand in front of him while looking down and let out of giggles.

He rubbed his bottom and frowned in a cute way.

“I never know that the super Amber still can fall on his even he already know how to skate” I exclaimed while held out my hand to pull him up.

“Hey, it’s not funny and I just learned how to skate for a while. I’m very sure if I practised more often then I would be able to compete you.” He grabs my hand.

Amber’s POV

As I reached my hand to grab hers, I pulled her down making her fall too.

However the stupid thing that I’ve done is making her fall on top of me.

I realised that our faces were much closed.

She’s really pretty.

She didn’t move at all.

“Jung Soojung, by any chance have you ever thinking of kissing me” I tried to muffle my laugh.

I saw her face flushed.

She pushed me away and tried to get up by end up getting fall on her knee and sprained her ankle.

“Are you okay?” she tried to get up again but fall on my lap instead.

What wrong with my heart beating so fast?

“Let me help you” a guy came over and pulled Krystal up.

He was holding her hand and held her shoulder.

“Thank you for lending your hand but I think I can handle my GIRLFRIEND from here” I emphasized the girlfriend word and he handed Krystal to me then left.

Krystal gave a surprise look on her face and asked “Why did you tell me that I’m your girlfriend?”

“Because I don’t want any ert come near my best friend” I replied.

I brought her to the bench and carefully remove her skates.

Seeing her ankle swollen, I hurriedly get some ice to treat her swollen ankle.

“You really love me don’t you” she asked.

“Of course I do, you’re my best friend” I told her.

I noticed that her face look a little bit upset.

After putting on her shoes, I piggyback her to main entrance and approached by our friends.

“Look what a lovely couple we have here” they exclaimed.

“Amberrrrr, you’re so sweet because carried Krystal” Sulli told me.

“Guys, this clumsy girl sprained her ankle when she falls on her knee while skating” I told them.

 “You guys go ahead. I’m going to send Krystal home.” I continued.

“Bye Sulli, Luna, Victoria-unnie and boys” Krystal was waving her hand at our friends.

She hugs my shoulder tighter.

*END OF THE FLASHBACKS*

At the Lotte World

Sulli’s POV

I found Krystal was staring at the ice rink.

She must remember Amber.

When I was about to take her to the counter, she retreated saying “Let’s ride the thrilled one”.

We did had fun together and I really missed our bonding since Krystal no longer hangout with us after Amber’s death.

After for a long time, I saw Krystal laughed happily while riding merry go round.