Chapter 14

Dear Diary

 

At the roof top

Krystal’s POV

I continued reading Amber’s diary.

1/6/2012

After 2 weeks, I spent my time with Soojung studying.

Miraculously, she managed get a very good result in the examination.

Even, she bet my other classmates.

I’m happy when she got worse result during her test.

At least, she spent her time with me studying.

Yeahhh, her father only allowed me to come over to her house.

Soojung looked content after knowing her performance in academic is getting much much better.

I really wanted to take her out but Minho already did.

Even I wanted to prohibit her from going with Minho but I can’t.

He is her boyfriend now and maybe in the future they will get married.

Umma, I already started the therapy once a week.

Appa was very determined to cure me.

However, if I was fated to die then I willingly accepted it.

 

You lied to me, Amber. How could you? Only if I didn’t accept Minho’s invitation maybe Amber and I would spend our times together.

 

I closed the diary and wiped the tears which were rolling on my cheeks. Time flew fast. I didn’t realise it’s already dusk. When I arrived at home, I met Jessica’s eyes once I opened the door.

 

“I thought I told you to be at home by evening, Krys” She questioned me.

 

“I just…….”

 

“You cried again? Come in” She cut my words and pulled me in. Unnie made me sit on the couch. She was pacing in front of me and had a what-should-I-do face.

 

“Unnie, you don’t have to worry about me. I just recalled something from the past. I’m fine” I smiled faintly at her.

 

“I understand. I can’t be mad at you though” She responded and took a sit beside me.

 

“Krystal, I knew you cried because of what and because of that thing…” She glanced at Amber’s diary which I was holding in my hands.

 

“But I can’t mad at you seeing you cried everyday while reading it. The first time I heard from Mum and Dad that you wanted to attend school, I was so happy and the next few days I found out the reason when you always asking their permission to go out” She smiled at me.

 

“Amber’s diary had become your source of energy and spirit to move on” She continued.

 

“I won’t move on. I won’t stop lov…….” Unnie cut my words by putting a finger on my mouth.

 

“I didn’t mean ‘that’ move on. I know you won’t stop loving him. What I meant is you still continue living your life likes usual. That’s enough for our parents and me, Krys. Well, I think Amber will be happy seeing his beloved here smile every day. Don’t cry too often. I don’t know what to do seeing you cried” She giggled at the end and gave me a hug.

 

“Thank you, Unnie” I hugged her back as I felt so much better hearing she lectured me just now.

 

“Now, go take a rest and bath. I’m going to order pizza for dinner” Jess grabbed her phone and called the delivery. After taking bath and rest, I had a simple dinner with Unnie together and we did talk a lot about our past. She talked about everything about Amber and made me laugh because she was telling about what Amber joked with her before. Unnie is really closed with him since he’s the only boy friend that I used to bring home.  He always be threatened by Unnie because she thought that Amber was going to do something ert to me.

 

*FLASHBACKS*

Amber’s POV

It was afterschool when Krystal and I were walking home together. She was being clingy to me today because she didn’t let off our linking arms since in the school. While walking, she intentionally put her head against my shoulder. I found it cute tough.

 

“Why are you being clingy with me today, Soojung?” I asked her.

 

“I’m not being clingy. I’m just tired so that’s why I’m holding onto you or do you want to carry me?” She tilted her head facing me.

 

“No wayyyy. You should ask your Minhooo. Not me. I’m not your boyfriend, okay” I told her.

 

“Even you’re not my boyfriend but you’re my servant” She tighten her held on my arm.

 

“Yahh, don’t be too close. What if Minho saw this? I’m dead” I tried to pull away from her but she kept insisting to hold onto it.

 

“Amber, don’t moveeee” She stated angrily.

 

“Minho understands that you’re my best friend so he won’t get jealous over you” She continued.

 

“Doesn’t he afraid IF I snatched you away from him?” Krystal was shocked hearing my question and stopped exactly in front of her house.

 

“Will you?” She mumbled. I laughed causing her startled. She looked confused and mad at the same time.

 

“Hey, I’m just joking. I won’t dare to do it” I patted her head but got beaten as a respond.

 

“Ouchhh, its hurt” I winched in pain and before she continued hitting me, I held both of her hands and pinned her against the door.

 

I would love to snatch you from Minho, Soojung but I can’t. I knew your happiness are with him. How come you will be happy with this dying man?

 

“Yahhhhhh, let me go” She yelled at me but I was deafen by her beauty. I couldn’t stop staring at her. I just realised how beautiful she is once I scrutinised her face closely. I’ve an urge inside me to kiss her when I looked at her luscious lips.

 

“Promised me that you will stop beating me after this?” She nodded.  I was about to let go off her but suddenly a strong pull was exerted on my bag causing me fell backward on the floor.

 

“Amber Liu, didn’t I tell you before that you can’t land a hand on her? I saw what you did just now. You were trying to force a kiss on her, right?” She scolded me while Krystal helped to get up.

 

“Krystal, why’re you helping this ert boy? I had told before that he did have intention to take advantage of you” Noona glared at me.

 

“Unnie, he was preventing me from hitting him. Besides both of us just fooling around, I thought you used to our foolish behaviour” Krystal explained while chuckled seeing me in pain.

 

“Noona, you had to pay for this. You’ve always thinking that I’m going to do ert stuffs towards Soojung” I exclaimed while laughing a little bit.

 

“Huhh, I don’t care. Who told you to do like that in front of me?” She flipped her hairs while turning around and entered the house.

 

“Are you okay now, Am? Sorry for Unnie’s behaviour” Krystal was holding my arm.

 

“I’m okay. It’s hurt just a little bit. I understand her. Noona just wanted to protect you” I ensured her.

 

“Do you want to come inside first? It had been a while since we studied together” She persuaded me.

 

“No, I can’t. I’ve something to do this evening. Yeah, you always spend your day with your boyfriend these days” I scoffed.

 

“Minho was the one who kept asking me. It’s not that I wanted to. Only if there’s someone else wanted to take me out” I heard she whispered the last sentence.

 

I would love to take you out but I can’t. I’m sorry.

 

Our silence atmosphere was broke my Jessica who suddenly threw a pile of books towards me.

 

“Please throw it away for me. Those old books just messed my room” Noona ordered me and went inside back.

 

“Look Soojung. Your sister really hates me” I pouted at her.

 

“But I love youuuuu” She exclaimed happily.

 

“I know you do” I stole a peck on her cheek and picked up the pile of books.

 

“Bye, Soojung. See you tomorrow” I waved at her as I saw her still holding the cheek.

 

“Yahhhhhhh, Llama. I saw that. You’re going to be punished tomorrow” Jessica Noona’s head suddenly popped out from the door.

 

*END OF THE FLASHBACK*

 


 

 

Hey ALLLSSS, I'm back.

Sorry for the long hiatus. 

Thanks to keimagod who kept asking me about this story.

Because of keimagod I managed to write back the story.

I hoped you guys won't stop supporting me.