Red.

School wars.

And that's why he's spinning round in my head

Comes back to me burning red

Yeah yeah

Taeyeon POV;

 

As me and Hyoyeon walked down the hall of Melrose, people exchanged glances with me - some confused and some welcoming. The uniform was a little too big for me, as I was small, but it was fine enough. We reached some steps, and Hyoyeon looked at me.

"So Taeyeon, why are you here?" Hyoyeon asked, tilting her head at me while putting the backpack she had back onto her shoulders, as it was falling down. That was a good question. Why was I here? I looked at Hyoyeon and shrugged.

"My father got a new job. We used to live in Japan, then we moved to California - now here. He changes jobs a lot." I explained,walking up the stairs. Hyoyeon nodded and suddenly looked over at something. I followed her gaze and saw Jessica, Tiffany and Yuri. I sighed. Before I could say anything to Hyoyeon, she stole my place.

"Ugh. You know these?" she asked. I nodded. "Look out for them. Well, I say them - but it's really just Jessica you should look out for. Tiffany and Yuri are nice enough. On their own, that is. I bet secretly they're scared of Jessica - well, who isn't. The three of them call themselves the 'Swans'. Me, Sooyoung, Sunny, Yoona and Seohyun call them the Evils - but of course, we wouldn't say that to their faces." Hyoyeon explained. I listned carefully, nodding along. Eventually we found the others. 

"Taeyeon!" they all greet me as I walk over to them.

"Hey guys" i smile. I felt more confident now - definately. Now I knew people, I felt better. 

 

Until they came over.

 

"Oh Taeyeon, how nice to see you again. Can I talk to you over here for a sec." It was Jessica, putting on a slightly scary face - smiling. I nodded and got up - so did the others. "On your own, of course." she snapped at the others. She grabbed my hand and pulled me over.

"Um, Jessica?" I asked, butterflies in my stomach. She glared at me icly.

"You better watch out in this school. It's my school. I run it. You do things my way, or terrible things'll happen to you. I'll give you one last tip - don't ever, and I mean ever, steal Yuri and Tiffany away from me. I mean it." she said, ice cold. I nodded, worried that if I didn't she'd hit me. She had that look on her face like she wanted to. She walked away and strutted down the hall, flicking her brown hair with it. I look at the four girls and rolled my eyes.

"What was that all about, Taeyeon?" Sunny asked, pulling me over. 

2"Nothing." i said, now feeling less confident. I looked over at Jessica and she was too looking at me. She frowned, then strutted down the stairs - of course with her two other 'followers' with her. I felt so nervous - what did she even mean and why did she say it to me now? I shook my head, and turned back to Hyoyeon who was giving me a timetable of my classes. First class was English. Just at that moment, the bell rung and me and Sooyoung walked together to English. I opened the door and stopped dead in my tracks. How could I be so scared of three girls in Prada?