How to deal with Swans.

School wars.

The three most scariest girls sat exactly opposite me, glaring. I looked at the ceiling and cursed under my breath. Putting my hair over my shoulder, I walked and sat down as far away as possible to them. For a whole five minutes while the teacher hadn't turned up, they stared at me - whispering and giggling. Well, that was Tiffany and Yuri. Jessica just stared, then rolled her eyes. Of course, Sooyoung would've sat next to me, but she was writing on the whiteboard with a boy. They looked really close, but Sooyoung claimed she didn't have a boyfriend. I think his name was Siwon, or something like that. At that moment, the teacher came in. Sooyoung and Siwon literally sprinted to their desks. 

"Ok class, I'm assigning a new seating plan. Jessica here, then Sooyoung. Sulli, Victoria and Krystal here. Mae, then Yuri. Then Taeyeon, Tiffany... blah blah blah blah blah." I blanked out after Yuri then Taeyeon then Tiffany. Oh God. Dear God. 

                I saw Jessica felt the same way. dropped, and she glared at me. However, Yuri and Tiffany felt fine about it. 

"Hi again, Taeyeon!" Tiffany beamed, smiling ear to ear. 

"Yeah, hi  Taeyeon!" Yuri smiled. They sat down either side to me and we started to talk about Jessica - of course in low voices. I was the first to question why they were being so nice to me. 

"Um... So why are you two so nice and Ice Princess over there isn't. I mean, she hates me so much." I whispered as the teacher started talking about the right grammer to use in an english scentence. 

" Well..." Yuri started. She looked at Tiffany. "Shall we?"

Tiffany nodded, and put her hair over her shoulder.

"Jessica's probably just jelous of you. She is very easily frustrated too. She has to be the best at everything." Tiffany started. "Don't get me wrong, I love her to death... It's just sometimes she can be a bit..."

"y, you know?" Yuri finished her scentence. "I think sometimes we get a bit sick of her attidute, I mean. It's just a bit over the top sometimes. Secretly, I think we're scared - right, Fany?" Tiffany laughed. 

"Probably!" she giggled loudly. I laughed too, but something told me Jessica heard every little bit of our little conversation.

 

                      After a very boring english lesson with a mixture of me worrying about Jessica, Tiffany turned to me and smiled. 

"Hey, me and Yuri are going shopping tonight - without Jessica. D'you wanna tag along?" She asked. My heart started beating incredibly fast. At that momet, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Yoona and Seohyun walked over. 

"C'mon, Taeyeon - we'll be late for class!" They choroused. I looked at them and smiled.

"She's with us, now." Yuri said coldly. I did the phone sign and held it up to my ear, meaning I'll call you about it. They nodded, but Hyoyeon looked a bit sad. I sighed, and got dragged to class with the two girls - Jessica trailing behind us. It was like I could feel her glare on the back of my head. 

 

        After school, I text Hyoyeon and Sooyoung to meet me by the lockers before I went shopping with Tiffany and Yuri. Sure enough, they turned up - but looked slightly confused.

"You ditched us!" They said at the same time, looking at me. I nodded.

"I know - I'm sorry about that. Look, they invited me to go shopping tonight with them. Shall I go?" I asked, holding their arms. They both laughed loudly, nodding.

"OH MY GOSH, YES!!!" Hyoyeon laughed. "You have to tell us what they do!" 

"What!? No! That's spying - it wont feel right!" I protested, pouting. 

"Please, Tae Tae." Sooyoung whined, doing a cute voice and puppy dog eyes.

"Taengoo Unnie..." Hyoyeon joined Sooyoung, doing a cuter puppy dog face. I laughed and couldn't resist.

"Fine! Fine. Right, I need to go."

"Text us the details."

"Will do." I ran down the stairs and outside where Tiffany and Yuri were in the car waiting.

"About time!" Yuri laughed. I giggled, and took out my phone. 

A text from unknown number.

I opened it and saw three words.

Watch. Your. Step. 

"Um, guys. Did any of you give Jessica my number?" I asked as we pulled away from the school. Tiffany shook her head.

"Why?" Yuri asked, looking over my shoulder at the text. I swear, my heart stopped when I got another message from the same number. It read;

Taeyeon,

remember our little talk the other day? That's right - I told, wait no, warned you once in the bathroom. I warned you twice at the lockers. I'm not telling you again. You better watch your step in this school - terrible things could happen to you, Taeyeon. 

 

I text back;

How the hell did you get my number? 

 

No reply.