Jessica's story.

School wars.

Still bewildered about the text, we arrived at the mall. Tiffany and Yuri sprinted to Victoria's Secret - but I was more concerned about the text. Following them into the big store, I looked at some of the underwear.

"Wow....Revealing, much?" I laughed as Tiffany walked up to me. She giggled.

"Oh Taengoo, getting that for yourself?" She laughed, looking at the price. Taengoo? I like.

I smiled, and turned to see Yuri flirting with one of the boys from our school. The thing is, his girlfriend was right next to him.

"Omo, Yuri is such a player." Tiffany said, shocked.

"YURI-AH! STOP BEING A PLAYER!" she yelled across the store. Yes, Tiffany may seem so shy - but God, did she have a loud voice? I laughed with my mouth in an 'O' shape. Yuri glared at us, then turned to the boy, twirling her hair. I couldn't believe what happened next. He left his girlfriend and got coffee with Yuri! What an idiot. Tiffany and me burst into laughter at player Yuri, and the girl left in rage. We continued to shop, and I got used to hanging out 'girly style'. Tiffany bought a lot from the store, and then from the next - and the next. We arrived at Forever 21, where we met up with Yuri. She told me that the boy, Siwon, was actually now going out with Yuri, the girl from Victoria's Secret - and Sooyoung. Sooyoung.

My face dropped.

"What, Sooyoung Choi?" I asked, holding Yuri's wrist from stopping her to walk away. Yuri turned.

"Yeah, the tall one." she replied, smiling. "he's a cheater - but he's hot. It's not my fault. He just said play along with it." I looked at my shoes.

"Oh." I simply said, walking to the tops. Tiffany and Yuri started looking with me, but suddenly, Tiffany gasped loudly.

"Omo.... Look!" she said, grabbing both mine and Yuri's hands. It was Jessica. She was walking on her own, shades on and with her dog in her bag. I don't usually listen to the 'glamorous girl sterotype' but Jessica made it true. She looked straight at us, and then walked over. My heart started beating two times faster.

"Well, well. What do we have here? Hello Taeyeon." she smirked, taking off her sunglasses.

"Jessica...We can explain!" Yuri said, rushing up to her and holding her hands.

"Get off me!" she hissed. Tiffany walked over to her.

"Sica... Why do you hate Taeyeon so much?" she asked. I followed Tiffany, hands on hips.

"Yeah, why?" I asked. Jessica looked at the floor.

"Um..." she started. We all looked at her, waiting for an answer.

"When I was younger, all of my friends got taken away from me because of the new girl. When I started this school, I found two friends - that's it. We started to build a reputation - the Populars... the swans. When we got told a new student was joining, the teachers told us three to 'look after you'. Tiffany and Yuri loved the idea, but I was just... scared? Yeah, scared - that's the word. So I planned to try and get Yuri and Tiffany as far away as possible. The truth is... I'm pretty sure I'm weak. When they 'loved' you, I just broke down. I got your number from Sunny, and text you to beware. I'm.... sorry? Yeah - sorry, Taeyeon." she said, very fastly - yet it seemed from the heart. I looked straight at her, and sighed.

"Jessica... I'm sorry too. I judged you too fast." I sighed. She nodded, then put out her hand to shake. I shook it, then pulled her into a hug. She smiled, then laughed. We walked round the mall together.

 

The next day at school, Jessica explained to Sooyoung and the girls about her story. They all accepted the apology, and all found it a bit funny - really. We all sat down together, talking about it - and we all acted as if we'd just met. Yuri and Sooyoung realised that they were dating the same boy, well, Yuri knew but she played along with it. They both broke up with the boy, yet Yuri got with him a month later.

And now, two years later, me and Jessica are best friends.