First day~

School wars.

The night sets in Seoul, leaving only the shadows of those who are fearless. The stars, high up in the sky, twinkle like a baby's eye and the silence set a sleepy effect on the once busy city of Seoul.

Many are asleep, recovering from a hard day of work at the office, or the bank. Not Taeyeon Kim though. Lying in the middle of the floor, she sighs and 

rubs her forehead. Tomorrow would be her first day at a Private Academy, and she knew it would be hard - a load of rich, popular kids running round in their louboutins. It was called S.M.A; Seoul's Melrose Academy - the biggest academy in Asia. Taeyeon sighed louder, and finally found the power to stand up. She opened her bed covers and climbed in, thinking about the worst things that could happen. Little did she know, her ideas were much smaller to Melrose's...

 

Taeyeon's POV;;

I woke up as the sun wasn't even shining through the curtains. It was beating down with rain. The noise hit the windows with a massive bang, and the roof made loud, creaking noises as it swayed in the wind. I sighed, and had butterflies in my stomach. I felt like throwing up, so badly. I got changed into skinny jeans, a jumper and my black vans. I threw on a big, black coat and did my hair into a high bun up on my head. I looked out the window, then ran downstairs. 

"Hello, Mum." I said blankly. She was the cause of all this - the whole changing schools. Originaly, I was home schooled - but my mother wanted me to meet new people. My dad wasn't with us a lot, due to travelling. It was just me and my mother all day. It can get quite frustrating. I grabbed a bag, and shot a glare at her.

"Bye." I said, coldly. I walked out and slammed the door. Getting into my car, I turned it on and looked out the window at the rain. I imagined my mood looked like this - sad and gloomy. I frowned, and pulled out of my drive. I drove all the way to the Academy and parked up. Slowly, I opened the door and watched as confused people stared at me.

"So she's the new girl..."

"Look, who's she?"

"I think she's called Teeyeon, or Taeyeon, or something like that."

"She better watch out for Jessica..."

I listned to everyone's whispers, and walked in through the automatic doors. I took off my coat and folded it up so it fit in my bag, then I looked around. There was so many things - trophies, art pieces, tvs and the academy was full with the sound of a piano. Playing it was a tall, black haired girl who looked quite young. 

Suddenly, I was greeted by three girls - one of them with eye length, yellow hair. She was smaller than me, but only by a bit. The 

second girl was very, very tall and had quite long black hair. The third girl was quite tall, but not as tall as the black-haired girl. She had biege coloured hair. They all smiled at me, but the first one to speak was the tall one.

"Hi! You must be Taeyeon, right? I'm Sooyoung." she started. She gestured towards the blonde. "This is Sunny, and this is Yoona. Us three are captains of the Melrose welcoming committee. So, welcome I guess!" I looked at her, quite speechless and muttered, "U-uhm...".

"YAH! Sooyoung Choi! You creeped her out!" Sunny said, playfully hitting the taller one. Yoona rolled her eyes.

"Ignore them, they're a bit on the weird side." she smiled. I smiled back slightly, more in confusion.

"Oh yes! I nearly forgot. Here's your uniform. Go to the bathroom, and get changed." Sooyoung grinned. She showed me to the bathroom, and  then they walked away. I looked inside the bag; a knee length, pastel blue skirt, a grey jumper, grey knee high socks and a blue and silver tie. It didn't take me long to work out what the school colours were. I pushed open the door, and looked around. Suddenly, my eye caught three girls who were looking in the mirror. One, a girl with long, biege hair was doing her hair. She had a bracelet with 'Tiffany' on, so it didn't take me long to figure out her name. The girl in the middle also had brown hair, but was the shortest out of the three and had darker hair. She had a necklace with Jessica on - so it was, again, easy to work out her name. The one on the end was the tallest of the three, with long, chocolate brown hair. I couldn't see anything with her name on. But then I look at the floor and noticed a big bag with, 'YURI' on in glittery letters. I looked as the girl did her hair, and the other two were glossing. Suddenly, Tiffany turned round and smiled softly. 

"Ah, uh, hello." she smiled, and waved slightly. I was lost for words. Suddenly, the other two turned round at the same time. Yuri ran next to Tiffany, blocking Jessica's view and waved. 

"Hey!" she grinned. Jessica pushed the two to either side and glared at me.

"And you are?" she said, coldly - still glaring. She looked up and down my outfit and grimaced. 

"Uh... Taeyeon...?" I said, almost asking a question.

"Unnie, don't be so harsh. She's that new girl." That new girl? I thought, frowning. Jessica walked over to me and whispered something in my ear.

"Watch your back." she hissed before budging my shoulder with her own, and walking out with Tiffany and Yuri. As they walked out, a girl walked in. She had yellow hair, high up in a ponytail and was just taller than myself. 

"Oh. Hello!" she greeted me. "You must be Taeyeon. I'm Hyoyeon - the best dancer in the school." she giggled. I smiled and said my first real scentence all day. 

"Nice to meet you, Hyoyeon." i grinned. I looked in the mirror, and then at Hyoyeon. 

"I just need to get changed." i said, walking into the cubicle. I quickly got clothed, and walked out. Hyoyeon smiled.

"So, is there anything you need?" she asked, walking to me - grinning. 

"Um, could you tell me where Sooyoung, Sunny and Yoona are?" 

"Yeah, sure."

We walked out of the bathroom, and it appeared I'd made my first friend - and first enemy.