Monday

I'll be your lover tomorrow

Bright sunlight woke me up the next morning. I squinted and turned round under the warm blanket. “Morning!”, Sari said. “Morning…”, I murmured back. Wait…Sari?! I screamed: “What are you doing in my bed!” I looked around the room and noticed all of Sari’s things standing around. “And what are all your things doing in my room?”, I added. He smirked: “Hasn’t it appeared to you that you might not be in your but in my room?” I fell back down on the pillow. The last thing I could remember was watching television with Sari, Isa and Key on Sari’s bed. I guessed I’d fallen asleep there. I stretched my arms over my head. “Sari?”, I asked carefully. “What’s up?”, he answered. “How did I get into my pyjamas?” Sari laughed: “Don’t worry, that wasn’t me. Isa changed you and then Key and she left.” I felt a little relieved, probably because I was scared of Sari seeing me nearly .

I sighed. I really wanted to talk to Isa. We actually had come here to spend time together and know I didn’t even know when and how she and Key had gotten together. I got up and went into the bathroom. “Nice pyjamas!”, Sari cat-called at me. However, I didn’t react and kept going. I liked the Calvin Klein boxer shorts my friends had bought me. And the blue t-shirt fitted perfectly to the blue stripes on the shorts. When I got back, now wearing normal things, Sari was lying on the bed, the blanket kicked away. I laughed, because it was a bit ironic that I was the one wearing the shorts and he was wearing proper pyjamas. But thinking about, it actually matched him better this way.

“Do you know where Key is?”, I asked. He replied: “Um, no. Why?” “If he’s sleeping in my bed I’m going to kill him”, I said. Sari laughed: “I don’t think that Key would do something like that!” “It would be better for him!” Sari laughed again. “I’m going to my room while you get ready. Pick me up there, will you?”, I said and left the room. I went to the elevator and pressed the ‘down’ button.

“Morning!”, I said and knocked at the door of my and Isa’s room. Since nobody opened I just used my keychain. “What’s up!”, Isa growled as soon as I entered the room. “I just wanted to check whether Key was sleeping here”, I said and fell on my empty bed. I guess Key was going to live a little longer. “You’re stupid”, Isa mumbled and turned away from me. “Yeah I know. But actually I got here so that we could talk in privacy. Of course only until Sari shows up to pick us up for breakfast…”, I answered. She hit me with a pillow. Not again. “Why do you always hit me with a pillow?!”, I asked and hit her back. “Why are you always hitting back?!”, she laughed and escaped by rolling on the ground.

“Well, however”, I said and leaned back again, “you’ve still got to tell me something!” “Oh, that!”, Isa said and crawled back on the bed again. “I tripped and fell on the floor yesterday.”, she answered with a monotone expression. “Really? Did it hurt? Oh, whatever! You know exactly what I mean!”, I said angrily and she giggled. “Well, Key and I have been being a couple since yesterday and he’s the cutest boyfriend I’ve ever had!” I interrupted her: “He is the only boyfriend you’ve ever had.” “That makes him even cuter!”, she replied. I laughed: “And how did you two get together?” “I left you and Sari in our room yesterday, remember? I was thinking about whether I should tell Key, when he suddenly came out of his room and I went into his room with him. He told me that there had been two girls that had tried to kill Sari, him and Taemin.” I started laughing hysterically: “Oh . We are killers, Isa!” “Yes, that was the moment when I decided to tell Key that it had been the two of us that had been jumping over the fence”, Isa said and sighed. Suddenly, it knocked on the door. “That’s going to be Sari. Are you coming?”, I asked and got up from the bed. “I’ll just get dressed. Save me a seat next to you!”, Isa replied and Sari and I left.

“What was his reaction?”, I asked Isa as soon as she sat next to me. Of course, she knew exactly what I meant: “That’s the best part: Key laughed!” “Why did Key laugh?”, Sari asked interestedly. “Doesn’t matter”, I said and turned back to Isa: “What happened next?” “Well, after I told him that we were the ones that had jumped over the fence and that we didn’t want to kill him….” “Kill who?”, Sari asked. I sighed: “Sari, would you do me a favour, please? Would you get me another orange juice?” He stood up silently and took my glass. I nearly felt sorry for sending him away. “Anyhow…he asked me why I had done it and he looked so cute, his smile was so dazzling…I told him that I’d missed him and then he kissed me. And now we’re together.” “That is so cute!”, I said excitedly. “What’s cute?”, Sari asked and sat down on his chair. He gave me my orange juice. “You!”, I said and smirked, “Thank you for the orange juice!” We ate in silence.

When we went up in the elevator, Sari suddenly sighed: “I can’t believe we’re already leaving tomorrow!” I agreed: “Me neither… Let’s do something together today! I mean with me, you, Isa and Key!” “Good idea!”, Isa said. We decided to go shopping in Westfield, Stratford City, the biggest shopping centre in Europe. Key wouldn’t be having a problem with that. The first fact that you learn about Key on the internet is that he is a little fashion diva and loves shopping. So we agreed to meet on the sofa in the lobby at half past eleven. Isa and I got a map of the London Tube to find out what lines we were supposed to take later. She wrote them down on a small notebook and drew lots of hearts and little keys on it. And with ‘keys’ I mean the ones you can open doors with. By putting them in a lock.

It took us about an hour to get to our destination, but in the end we made it. There were long elevators on the outside, leading to a so called “skywalk”, a bridge made for pedestrians that proceeded over the road full of cars. “Oh my god, it’s Key oppa!”, a girl screamed hysterically. “Ah no it’s not!”, Key said and pulled Isa in front of him, but the girl didn’t care and just knocked both of them over. Sari pulled his hood over his head and helped up Key, Isa and the strange girl. I couldn’t help them, because I had to laugh too hardly. “What were you thinking?!”, Isa insulted the girl, “That hurt!” “I-I’m sorry!”, the girl said. “But it’s Key oppa!” “Shh!”, Isa said and turned around to see if any other fan was racing towards us. Key laughed: “I am very glad that I have such an active fan. Thank you very much!” The girl squeaked. “What does ‘oppa’ mean?”, I whispered into Sari’s ear. “That’s what girls in Korea say to guys they are really familiar with”, he answered quietly and chuckled.

Isa had to take pictures of the girl together with Key and she looked really pissed off. I actually could understand her though, because I definitely wouldn’t want to share my boyfriend with random girls. And there probably would be fangirling guys, too…I turned around and pulled Sari’s cap over his face. “We don’t want anybody to run into us, right?”, I said. He grinned: “Where have you been all my life to protect me from such attacks?” I laughed. “But actually, if it wasn’t for my fans, then I wouldn’t be standing here with you now. And you actually feel kind of cool when you know that there are people out there that would give anything just to see you live playing your guitar. It really makes you happy. I love my fans for that”, he said and smiled. I still wasn’t able to look away when he was smiling, so I just kept staring. “What?!”, he asked confused. “You’ve got the most…beautiful smile…ever! Did you know that?”, I answered. He raised his eyebrow: “Of course I know that, I am awesome, okay?!”, he said and I pushed him.

Finally, the girl let go of Key and we went into the first shop: PRADA, an expensive brand that a lot of celebrities are wearing. I would have never had the courage to go in there all by myself, but for Key it seemed to be like he did it every day. And this was how we spent the rest of the day at the shopping centre. It was mostly following Key through the shops. But it was a lot of fun, because if Key liked something we had picked out for ourselves, he left us enough time to try on the things and buy them. I swear-I have never bought so many clothes on one day. Sari was really nice, he carried some of my bags and didn’t complain once. He even tried to convince me that he should pay for some of the clothes I bought, but I didn’t want him too.

When we came to VICTORIA’S SECRET, Key let Isa and me go inside alone though. This was such a beautiful shop with the most beautiful underwear you have ever dreamed of! We spent lots of time just admiring the differently coloured bras with glitter, little ribbons and laces. Shopping was so awesome!