Holidays in London

I'll be your lover tomorrow

Hey guys, it's me, Schnuti :) unfortunately, i've had some problems withthe old account so this is going to be the one I'm uploading my story on...and YES I am going to upload now...for those of you who love Song Seung hyun as much as me and loooooove romantic stories about them...<3

ENJOY~~

 

 

“Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, OH! MY! GOD!”, I screamed into the receiver as soon as my best friend Isa took my call. “What’s up now?”, Isa moaned. I smirked. I knew she was going to scream even louder than me after I told her the big news. “Guess who just won one week in a five star hotel in London?”, I asked. It was silent on the other end of the line. “Isa?”, I asked worriedly. She laughed: “You? Oh my god that is so awesome!” “Yap!” “Wow, you are soooo enviable!”, she sighed. I smirked again: “And guess what-the prize is not only a week in London, but a week in London for me AND a friend! Now guess who’s coming with me!”, I said. At this moment, it would have been better if I had covered the receiver, because Isa screamed so loud I thought my ears were going to burst. Haven’t I told you so?

“When?”, Isa gasped. “Well, that’s the point; our flight goes tomorrow night…” I explained. Actually, it wasn’t bad, because we were having holidays right now, but still it was very spontaneous. “My mom would drive us there, so that would take about an hour, we have to be there one and a half hours before take-off so we have to leave at…about six pm. Is that possible for you?”, I asked. “Yes, yes, of course! Judith, you know what: You’re a genius! Are we going to Hamburg Airport? And when will we be back? Oh, gosh, I still have to ask my mom!”, Isa said excitedly. I smiled. “Yes, we are going to fly from Hamburg Airport to Heathrow. Tomorrow isn’t counted as a day of the week in London, so we are staying from Wednesday to Wednesday 4 pm next week. I bet your mom’s okay with that. Well, I’ve had more problems to convince my mom I was old enough to go than you are going to have…I mean, I’m fifteen, what stupid things could I do in a five star hotel? I’m not a baby anymore!” I could hear Isa laugh. “I am going to pack now”, I said, “You’ll better be here tomorrow at half past five or I am going to kill your mom for not letting you go!”, I said. Isa laughed a little louder. “Okay then, bye, Judith, until tomorrow!” “Yeah, bye!”

The next day came and of course I didn’t have to kill Isa’s mom, in fact, she brought Isa to my house to wish us a good journey. Of course Isa’s suitcase was bigger than mine, as always, but as we found out at the bag drop at the airport, mine was heavier. While we were waiting for our plane to be ready for boarding we chatted about anything and everything. Time flew by, and soon we were on the plane. We took off, and after one hour and 20 minutes the plane landed on Heathrow Airport. We showed the man at the shelter our passports, grabbed our bags and went outside the big doors. Isa pointed at a young man dressed in a black suit holding a sign up with my name on it. He greeted us politely and told us he was from the hotel and that he was there to pick us up. Isa was so excited; it was her first time to be in London. I just was tired. The man led us to a big black car; it kind of looked like a limousine. Now I was excited, too. We drove past Buckingham Palace, the river Thames and certainly more beautiful things, but I didn’t see them, I fell asleep.

“Judith!”, Isa said while softly shaking me. “Judith, we are here now!” With a load sigh I set upright and followed my friend outside the warm car into the cold night. It was very late and I only wore a white t-shirt with a pink zebra on it. I held my arms around my upper body. Then I saw the hotel. It was huge, had big yellow-golden coloured, fluted columns and it was illuminated by thousands of little orange lights. Wondering, I followed the hotel employee pulling our cases throw the high glass door. We walked on a red carped to the dark brown reception counter on the right. I couldn’t stop gaping. High above our heads, there was a beautiful, valuable looking chandelier. Except for the light golden walls, the whole foyer was decorated with dark colours as brown, dark red or black.

The short man behind the counter could speak fluent German, and since we were too tired to concentrate on English, it was very helpful. He showed us the way to our room on a small map, number 489 on the 4th floor. He gave each of us a black keychain; it was the key to our room. Then, he wished us a good night and we went towards the elevators. They were made out of glass so you had a beautiful view on the patio. There were a lot of lights in it, making the water in the pond sparkle. With a “bling”, the doors opened and we stepped on the thick orange carpet. It swallowed every sound, and it seemed so soft you wanted to sleep in it. I watched Isa twist the small keychain in her hand. “I want to open the door”, she said. “No, I will open it!”, I replied. We looked into each other’s eyes, smirking. Then we ran along the wide corridor. We laughed very loudly and tried not to crash our suit cases against the walls. I was faster than Isa and ran past her. It felt so good to be running after all the time we’d been sitting. 464, 465, 466…based on the huge gaps between the doors, the rooms seemed to be very big. “Stop, Judith, you are so unfair!”, I could hear Isa shout behind me. I sped up a little bit more and just laughed. Suddenly, right behind me, a door opened and a guy stepped out of his room. He wore boxer shorts and a white undershirt. He was Asian, but I couldn’t tell what country he came from. I have never been able to distinguish Asians…”What’s all this noise?”, he said in a surprisingly high voice. “We are so sorry!”, I said nervously after I had overcome the shock, “We didn’t want to disturb you!” The guy still looked sore. Seeking help, I looked at Isa, but she just stood there stock-still and glared at the man with wide eyes. Great! Now I had to deal with an angry guy, my heavy bag AND a hypnotized girl with an elephant-sized bag. And one thing was certain: I couldn’t arrange them all in one time. So, I turned back round again and went to the door number 489, two doors away from the door with the angry guy in front of it. I was getting a little mad at Isa for not helping me out in this situation. I opened the door, put my bag in the dark room and went back to Isa. I took her case out of her hand and pulled it towards the door. Halfway through, I turned around to see whether she was coming, but she still stood there staring at this now surprised looking guy. “Isa?!”, I said, “don’t you want to come?!” She still didn’t move. Stupid! Sighting, I put her case into our room and then pushed her in. I noticed the amused glimpse of the man, so I came back out of our room again and held my hand out in front of him: “Hello, I’m Judith. I’m really sorry for disturbing you like that. We just weren’t thinking. Too happy…” A little surprised, he shook my hand and said with a cute accent: “Hello, I am Kim Kibum, but everyone calls me Key. You and your friend can call me Key, too, if you want.” Key. Suddenly, it went “click” in my head and I knew, why Isa had been so statue like. Actually, she even once had told me that if she was ever going to meet one of the SHINee guys, she would be laughing like crazy or she wouldn’t be able to say anything. SHINee. Yes, he definitely looked like Key from SHINee. Isa had told me a lot about them, and I even kind of liked them. I particularly liked Minho, since he just was 2cm shorter than me… “Uhm, thank you!”, I quickly said and walked back inside my room.

“I still can’t believe it!” Isa bounced over the wooden floor. “You’ve already told me!”, I answered, “You’ve told me at least 200 times!” “But seriously, I can’t believe it!” “That makes 201 times…please Isa, you are annoying!” She stuck out her tongue at me: “Yeah, what about you? Lying on our bed, acting all bored…Do you think that isn’t annoying? Come on, I know you’re excited! You are, aren’t you?” I smirked. Of course I was excited, but I didn’t want to spend my holidays hoping to meet some popular guy and then be all disappointed because I hadn’t. Unlike Isa, my biggest dream was not about being with Key. I wanted a boyfriend I’d actually be able to be with. “Are you still tired?”, I asked after I watched Isa do another dance of joy. “Nope!”, she answered. “Well, then, let’s go have some fun. I bet this hotel has a great club!”, I said happily. This was what I’d come here for.

Somehow, after we got ready, we managed to get into a big, loud disco with deep basses and a huge crowd of people, 20-40 years old. It felt so good to be dancing, leaving all the excitement and stress behind. There even was one young guy, who asked me do dance with him. He gave me the kind of feel of being desired. It was so much fun! Isa bought some cocktails and soon was drunk. Because of the used air, I felt dizzy after a while, but still, the sun already was rising when we finally went to bed.

I thought of what had happened this day: We were in London! One of my most favorite cities! The last time that we had  so much fun was ages ago! And—we had met a famous pop star. I couldn’t believe it!