Runway or Run away?

Forbidden Affection: The Variant Depth

 

Mi-Young sigh as she walks into the rehearsal room with her stilettos clicking against the wooden floor. She showed a confident face as she reached the room where the girls sat into the floor waiting for her. Aiden was there too.

“I’m not that late, am I?” She asked humbly.

“Aniyo” Jessica replied

“Ok people, let’s work” their manager said as he entered. “Some of you are invited to walk on the runway”

“Designers clothes?” Sooyoung asked.

“Yes, bridal and groom’s. Yuri, Jessica for bride’s maid. Mi-young for the bridal gown. He said and aimed to walk out from the room when he suddenly stopped. “And I forgot, Aiden for the groom’s”

“What?!”  Mi-young almost shout.

“I bet that HE suggested that to the producers”

“And why?” Mi-Young asked trying to sound as humble as she can.

“Go and ask him” the manager said and walk away from them.

Mi-young stood up and sit beside Aiden.

She cleared and felt her heart beating from her chest, like it was trying to escape. She don’t want to feel this sensation again. She still loved Aiden and promised to love him forever. But Aiden wasn’t helping her to move on.

“Mr. Lee, can I ask if you really told the producers to wear the groom’s suit?” Mi-Young asked as if it was the first time she spoke to him.

“Well, I just thought that it will be a great opportunity.” He said and leaned to her ears and whispered. “Besides, I really want to be your groom, babe”

Babe, endearment.

Without a word, Mi-Young left.

(//_+)

Tiffany was alone at the girls’ dorm when a strong wind whooshed in the room. She went to the window and notice that it was not a windy day. The wind on the room begun on whooshing again, much stronger this time. Tiffany covered her ears as she heard words, like someone was casting a spell on her. She wants to get out of the house but the wind is so strong that she ended up tumbling down on the floor.

(//_+)

After a week of preparation, the runway is ready to witness Mi-Young and Aiden’s attire.

“Stupid car” Mi-Young whispered as she walks on the street. Suddenly someone grip her hand.

“Tiffany” A man that looked like Aiden said.

“Aniyo. Choneun Mi-Young imnida”

The boy looked like disappointed.

“Mianhae, but I have to go” Mi-Young said and left. Mi-young quickly dialed the dorm’s phone number and Tiffany quickly responded.

“Mi-young, wae?”

“Someone, who look like Aiden. Grab me and call me Tiffany. Don’t you think it was your Donghae?”

“I need to find out.”

“Okay. I’ll hang up”

Tiffany put the phone down. Suddenly, the wind started to get wild and echoes of voices came into her ears. She ran outside. Crows, bats, doves and wild dogs were all around the house. The committee.  She ran on the neighborhood, but the 4 kinds of creatures were after her. She bumped into someone, Donghae.

“Mi-youngsshi”

It’s Aiden. Not Donghae.

(//_+)

Donghae’ POV

I swear she was Tiffany. But she said she was Mi-Young. Aisshhh!

I cross the street and  saw bats flying around. Cool!

Wait, bats? – in daytime?? I scanned the place and saw  dove circling above, crows on the electric cables and wild dogs roaming around. TIFFANY.
I quickly hid myself behind the tree and observe a little. On the other side of the road, I saw her. I knew it was her. The way that she runs, so feminine, no doubt.

I run to her.

End of POV

“they can’t get me” Tiffany thought.

Donghae was already behind her back.

“TIFFANY!” Donghae shouted.

Tiffany turned her head and saw the one she loved running after her. She wanted to run into his arms, say that she missed him so much, that she really wanted to be with him. But even how much she wanted to, she can’t. She can forgive but she’ll never forget. She’ll never forget everything he did. The pain is in her again. For the 1 second that she saw his face is equal to months of agonizing AGAIN.

“Tiffany! Wait!” He shouted again.

Tiffany jumped and become a crow.

Donghae’s angelic wings aimed to escape, leaving a small cut on his shirt. But he chooses not to. For the humans, the crow is a usual image. But an angel? Not a good idea.