The crystal dove

Forbidden Affection: The Variant Depth

A loooooooooooong chapter for you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany pulled away from the kiss and slapped his cheeks.

She run away from him. Donghae was left startled and didn’t move. The attention was all at the ball that’s why Tiffany wasn’t bother about the media. She ran as fast as she can until she reached the parking lot.

She stopped and look at the sky.

“Ancient gods and goddesses
I invoke thee.
Waters from the sky,
Let it bee
I command thee now
Listen to me desire” She chanted. She turned her head back to Donghae as he spread his wings to follow her down.

“Rainfall” Tiffany whispered finally casting the spell.

No sign of rain.

Tiffany sighed. Is my power gone?

Donghae flapped his wings and float in the air but before he could move towards Tiffany, heavy rain poured down and made his wings wet and heavy. He fell on the rooftop again, chest-first, and his wings furled into his suit. Tiffany’s gown becomes heavy as well. She wanted to check if Donghae’s hurt but she can’t. She can’t fall onto him AGAIN. She ripped off the bottom part of her gown and run fast. She can feel Donghae’s eyes on her as she run away.

(//_-)

Donghae stood from the ground. He was already 5 meters up when it rain and he fell down. He gripped his chest and watched his girl run away from him.

(//_-)

 The party was over when Donghae received a message from Mi-Young telling him that they’re locked and Donghae helped them out.

“What the” Aiden whispered at the sight of his dimensional twin.

“You didn’t tell me he’s here” Donghae told to Mi-Young.

Aiden winked several times before he collapsed and fell down the floor.

(//_-)

Aiden can hardly open his eyes due to the brightness of the light and saw the figures of his-duplicate and Mi-Young.

“…and then she just ran away” Donghae said as he burry his face on his palms.

Mi-young stood from her seat and went behind his chair and tapped his back slightly.

“Gwenchana………” Mi-young comforted.

“Can I have a bit of information about all of this?” Aiden interfered.

Mi-Young gestured him to seat.

“This will be a long story” Mi-Young said.

(//_-)

Tiffany was sitting at the bench near the parking lot. She was crying since she left Donghae. The pain was THERE again. The frosty air plus her wet body from the heavy rain can kill her. But it didn’t matter. SHE WAS ALREADY EXPERIENCING DEATH INSIDE HER CHEST.

She squeaked when she heard a crow from a nearby tree. She held her head high. She froze to death! The committee had traced her. On this helpless time! Bats hanged on the branches, crows and featherless vultures on the other side, doves on the bench where she sat and wild dogs around the place.

(//_-)

“You mean, Mi-Hyun is Tiffany, a witch, whose Donghae’s girlfriend, my counterpart in other dimension. And Donghae is an angel. So Mi-Hyun is not your twin and she’s not human. And she’s Tiffany your counterpart and…” Aiden mumbled.

“You’re giving a headache” Mi-young complained. “You’ve been repeating that for 6 times.”

“But, I just don’t get it!”

Donghae suddenly stood as a something growled from the outside.

“What was that?” Mi-Young asked in confusion.

“Tiffany” Donghae whispered and run

(//_-)

A huge bat with his blazing wings showed from the group of bats. A vulture standing magnificent with the crows. A crystal dove with a sapphire diamond on her head flew and landed to the bench. A beautiful and elegant dog (A/N: maybe a Siberian husky? Or any of your favorite breed.) jumped from behind and landed smoothly in front Tiffany. Tiffany was frightened when the dog opened his eyes. It was

red as a fireball! Tiffany aimed to run but the wild dogs are ready to fight and showed their canine.

“Long time no see, miss” The vulture said as he landed next to the elegant dog. “The last time I saw you, you’re just a 5 years old girl crying for her mother’s death”

Tiffany’s eyes widened “You’re….you’re”

“Appa?” Donghae questioned as he heard their conversation.

“Oh son! Do you want to kill this girl?” the vulture said happily.

“He disobeyed the rules too. He as well should receive the punishment.” The crystal dove said.

“Eo—Eomma?” Tiffany stammered. That voice. The dove’s voice. No doubt.

“What the!?” Aiden exclaimed.

“Don’t collapse or else I’ll let that hungry dog feast you.” Mi-young whispered.

“How do you….” Donghae said

“Well child, when you died and made a big contribution to our land, this will be your gift. The bad thing is, your soul will be at the opponent’s body.” The vulture said.

“Eomma…” Tiffany said gently and her eyes begun to form tears. She walks towards her dove mother but her mother flew away.

“I’m so sorry my child. Rules are rules.” Her mother said.

Tiffany sobs silently as she could.

“Well, thank you for being a good friend to my daughter me dear.” The elegant dog said

“Daughter?” Tiffany asked

“Sunny” he answered swiftly jumped to bite Tiffany.

Donghae quickly unfurled his wings and wrestle with the dog before he could reach Tiffany. The dog could hardly get up and the whole battlefield tensed. Donghae stood before Tiffany.

“Fly away for your life” Tiffany whispered as the sight of Donghae’s dg bite at his neck.

“No, I won’t” Donghae responded.

“What do you think you’re doing son?!”

“Saving the one I love.”

“Are you crazy?”

“I guess so.”

The blazing-winged bat, the crows and vultures aimed to attack but before he could reach Tiffany, Donghae handed her witch wand. Tiffany refused to fight.

“Go. Get it.” Donghae insisted.

Tiffany grab it and pointed to the bat.

“Crucio!” Tiffany casted.

Donghae had his sword to fight the crows and vultures.

“Lets get out of here.” Donghae whispered. Tiffany nodded

“Avada Kedavra!” Tiffany aimed to the dog and gave signal to her broomstick. She just hope that Donghae did bring it as well. The brromstick came without a second and gave Tiffany a ride.

She lowered and grab Mi-Young’s hand and rode with her while Donghae had Aiden.

they headed  to the girls dorm, they are already asleep.

"Seriously, what was that?" Aiden asked.

"I already told you about that." MiYoung replied.

"Good thing I had my broomstick and my..........WAND!! I left it"

Donghae and Tiffany went back to the parking lot.

"I cant believe that this can even happen in this dimension." Mi-Young said as the sight of the thick fog in the middle of the fogless city. this kind of fog usually appears when opposite breed of immortal fought. "I can't hardly see"

Donghae unfurled his wings and flapped it in a forward motion his cotton-soft and cloud-like wings covered him like agiant clam in front of the huge thick fog. at the time he flapped it, the fog move and spread away. Tiffany got her wand, Donghae held her waist and pull her closer before they both soar up to the sky.

(//_-)

Aiden and Mi-Young were already asleep when they arrive.

"Go change your dress" Dongae said as he look look the exhausted girl beside him. she didn't use her powers for a long time and she losed her body's energy.

Tiffany wear her red tank top and white pajama as she went to the living room. Aiden already occupied her place beside MiYoung. Donghae was already at the living room and appeared from her back.

"I had something for you,." Donghae said. Tiffany turned to see him. His fist curled into a ball in front of her eyes.

When Donghae open up his fist, a necklace with a sapphire diamond pendant showed. Tiffany lay the pendant on her fingers and examined it....

 

"This is..." Mi Young

"The crystal on the dove's tiara.... your mother"

Donghae went at her back and attatch the necklace on her neck as Tiffany rubbed her thumb against the crystal with tears forming in her eyes.

"Can you do me a favor?" Tiffany asked. 

Donghae raised his brows.

"Can you stay with me this night?"

"Sure" Donghae said as he sat on the couch and gestured her to lay beside him. she obeyed as her back face Donghae's chest. He secure her by hugging her from her back.

"Have a sleep my princess, its been a long night" Donghae said as he kisses her hair and they both close their eyes...

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Poll at the previews chapter.

 

So here's the next chapie..

Hope you like it.

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE.

:)