Bogoshipeo

Forbidden Affection: The Variant Depth

 

The portal was opened. Tiffany entered into a new dimension. While Donghae, on the other hand, followed Tiffany after 3 days with Yuri’s help.

Tiffany’s POV

I run away from them and went to a place where no one will see me, where no one will see me agonizing. I wish I didn’t meet him. I wish I didn’t know him. We shouldn’t went this far. I wish I can escape from where I am now.

“Terra, Ignis, Aqua
All three elements of astral
I summon thee
Give me the power to see
The strength of the elements be at my side
No rules of magic I shall abide, 
now when the portal meets me downfall, 
this spell will have no power left at all, 
other dimension will welcome me
so mote it be.”

Then a big black swirling hole appeared in front of me. Before anyone could see, I step a foot.

“Tiffany!” I heard Yuri shout.
I wanted to turn my head back but it was too late. My body moved to the portal itself, like it was gobbling me up.

A week had passed, under my estimation but still I’m inside this dark creepy portal where I could see nothing but black. The moist air reaches my lungs every time I inhaled and it suffocates me. Then a small light appeared on the other side of the portal. I stood up and went into that light. The opening

At last I’m free. I look around. Where am I? I wasn’t familiarized by the words that came out from their mouth but I can understand it instantly, like my brain has a translator within it.

“MiYoung-sshi” a pretty girl, smaller than me said.

“MiYoung?” I said as I gestured myself.

“Yah? Are you drunk?” the girl said. “And why are you wearing like that?” she asked as she look at my black and red dress. “Hyoyeon was the fashion queen, but I guess it’ll be you”

Hyoyeon? The werewolf?

“Kaja!” The girl said, grab my hands then we went into a…..what was this?
A metal covered something with….one...two………four wheels. The mirror on its upper part opened where I saw approximately 7 girls inside, sitting.

“Get into the car” The girl before said.

So this was called a CAR. The girl inside opened its door. I bow my head slightly and sit beside the girl. Their faces were familiar. One looked like the pixie that we met while Eunhyuk and Heechul were battling at the café.

I felt dizzy as the car moves. After a half of hour, it stopped and we unloaded the car. That was the time I saw the girl who sat at the front of the car. She was exactly looked like Yuri. I felt the guilt, leaving her at that rotten world. I want to hug her tightly but she’s not the Yuri I knew. She’s just the Yuri in this dimension.

We’re inside the house when someone came rushing.

“Yah! Why did you left me at Myeong Deong?” All had their eyes wide open, even their mouth was open too. “Did you know that the people were rushing and keeps on pushing and~. Hey” the girls said as she waved her hands in front of Yoona-looked-alike girl. “Something wrong?”

I quickly hide under the table.

“If you’re MiYoung then who is~” the Yoona-looked-alike girl said as she turn her head to see me, but the table was a good camouflage.

“A ghost!” The Sooyoung-looked-alike girl panicked.

“Yeah, right. A ghost that was hiding under the table” the Jessica-looked-alike said.

One of them lifts the mantel that covers me. I stood up and stand before them.

End of POV

“Who’s the ghost” The Sooyoung-looked-alike girl said as she held a crucifix in front of the two; Mi-young and Tiffany.

“Who are you? And why do you exactly look like me?” Mi-Young asked.

“I’m Tiffany” Tiffany said. “Actually I didn’t know why I am looked like you and I don’t know where I’m from” She lied.”

“I guess someone will stay here overnight” Mi Young said as she rolled her eyes then walks away from Tiffany.

“You can stay at my room” Yuri-look-alike volunteered.

They went inside Yuri’s room and she opened her closet.

“I want so say sorry for what Mi-Young show” She started. “She’s easily got tempered since her boyfriend broke up with her”

“That’s okay, I understand.”

“Here, change your clothes, its summer in Korea you don’t need to wear a cloak.” She said with a smile then gives the clothes to Tiffany.

After taking a bath, Tiffany roamed around the room and spotted an opened door. Due to her curiosity, she went inside. Goosebumps. She slowly lifts the frame from the desk and closely examined the picture.

“That’s Aiden” someone said. Tiffany turned her head and see Mi-young standing at the door.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to…” Tiffany started.

“No... That’s okay; I’m the one who should be sorry.” She gave a slight smile. “He’s handsome isn’t he?”

Tiffany nod slightly. “Your brother?”

Mi-Young slightly shook her head. “Boyfriend. I mean ex-boyfriend”

So this Donghae also broke MY heart?

“Do you mind if I ask why you broke up?” Tiffany asked.

“It is that, we are from the warring families. Our love was forbidden. It took years for us to hide our relationship but the pressure knocks him down.” Her eyes started to tear up. “And now, he’s the CEO of their company which is the mortal enemy of our company. He’s using the knowledge that I gave, the plan of our company. My family thinks that I become a traitor. I sabotage my own clan.”

“You know what?” Tiffany started. “I can reflect myself in you.”

“What do you mean?”

“I’ll tell you soon, maybe you’ll think that I’m crazy when I tell you”

“Yah twins, let’s eat already” Hyoyeon called.

Tiffany’s POV
“So, where did you live?” Taeyeon asked.

Should I tell the truth or hide it from them? I should know them first before trusting them. Besides I want to know the true story and happenings about Mi-young and Aiden. I can barely relate to Mi-Young’s Feelings, Donghae is really a jerk even in this dimension. Why did Mi-Young fell into Aiden when they are from warring families?
Are their story is the same as ours?
How will “our” story end?
No one knows.

“I can’t remember” I lied.

“Where will you go?” She asked again.

“Maybe, just roam around?”

“We’ll be happy to have you here but, we’re always not in the house” Seohyun started. “Sometimes we’re at school and most of the time training”

“Training for what?”

“For being an artist? We should ask SME’s permission first before letting her live here” Mi-young said,

“Maybe I could work for you” I said. “I’ll help you doing the household chores”

“After we asked for Mr. Lee’s permission” Jessica said as she stood up and turned the T.V. on. A news flashed on the screen.

“KOREA’S YOUNGEST AND MOST SUCCESSFUL CEO, LEE AIDEN, TO ENTER THE SHOWBIZ INDUSTRY”

“And now he’s planning to block my way to stardom.” Mi-Young murmured

“Did you even tell him that you’re training?” Sooyoung asked.

“Of course, if you’re in a relationship you shouldn’t hide anything.”

Just like me. Being honest. The night when I planned to tell Donghae that I was the Neph flashed back in my mind.

“I can understand what he is really into” Mi-Young said.

I can’t understand too. Donghae sent me to jail but he doesn’t want me to get hurt. He said he was sorry but looks on what he’s doing. He said he loves me but why did he gave Jia those gifts? He’s always saving me but he’s the one who’s causing me trouble. I can’t understand me but still……..
I missed him.

v---v---v---v---v---v---v---v---v

Tiffany’s POV

Now I’m currently staying in the world called “Earth” and at the city of “Seoul” In the country named “South Korea”. I can’t understand why the portal chose this place for me. As what I’ve read on their books, their “world” has 7 continents and hundreds of countries separated by seas, oceans and rivers. Am I here to meet Mi-Young and Aiden? I chose the portal to forget Donghae but seeing Aiden’s photograph everyday keeps the pain on staying at my chest and it keeps on becoming heavier and heavier each day or otherwise the portal wants to tell something to me. What if Aiden is really not for Mi-Young? That means Donghae is not for me? The story is just repeating itself.

“We’re going” Sunny said as they walked out from the house. A month had passed and these earthly-creatures called human are nice. They let me live here. Mi-Young is still moving-on but she can’t get Aiden off her head.

I nod.

As I’ve observed in their so-called “k-pop industry”, Mi-Young and the girls we’re training at SME who is the mortal enemy of JYP where Aiden was being trained. It’ll be a challenged for Mi-Young. I promise her to help her to move-on. But how can I help? When I know that I can’t even help myself to move-on either.
He’s the only one that I had.
I told him everything that I can’t tell to Yuri.
And know I feel ashamed about it.

I can forget him. I know I can., but with the help of witchcraft. I gather all the things I need and sat on the living room’s floor after making sure that the door was lock as well as the windows.

I lighted the candles, wrote Donghae’s name on a piece of paper then light it to.

“I Burn Thy name Lee Donghae, so it shall Be 
Cast out of my Memory 
your memory Erased from my Mind” I started on chanting. The paper that was lighted floats on the air and was slowly burning.  “No longer held by the Constraints of time 
I accept this now made Manifest~”

The door clicked opened.

“What the~” Yuri exclaimed.

The paper that floats suddenly drops off to the floor and the fire went out as I lose my concentration.

“I-I could explain” I said, stammering.