Chapter 5

The Greatest Birthday Gift Ever

I still sleep when I heard my phone was ringing. I looked into my side, he still sleep with snores and mouth open. I smiled. How cute! I smiled and smiled again then grab my ringing phone from the mini table behind his head. I saw my phone's screen and catch up 'pregnancy checks' words on it. Oh my Goddess!! Am I bring my pregnancy test here? Uh, I hope so. Slowly, I stood up and walked into my unmanaged luggage. Yes, since get married I always do a pregnancy test by myself every month if I got late a day on my period. Sounds silly but we really wanna have a baby.

Oh! Thanks God I found a pregnancy test on my bathe kit. I patiently wait till the pregnancy test gave me a (+) sign!! Oh my God! Is it true?! I'm having his baby! Kyaaa~ My eyes getting teary.. God!! What should I do? What should I do?? What should I dooooooo????

I wiped up my tears then go back to bed. He still sleep like before I left him. I put the pregnancy test under my pillow then sat beside him. Omona.. What should I say to him? I'm too nervous.

He make a move. I kissed his cheek softly. His hand grabbed my waist and bring me to his embrace. Godddd why did my eyes too easy to produce tears. Agaian, I wiped up my tears. I kissed his face insistently and it makes his eyes open. His lovelable stare makes me smile and can hold my tears. Miracle. His baby won't let the mommy being maudlin like this.

“Morning..,” he said with his still-sleepy voice.

“Morning! Wake up! It’s already seven!,” I pinched his cheeks

“What? Seven?,” he open his eyes widely

“Yes............. in Seoul tsktsk”

“Ya! You...... aish.........,” he looks upset with me. Hahaha mianhe ^^v

“We have a tv show recording at nine.. Let me sleep till eight,” He said while blocking me and hugging bolster. Oh my God! What kind of father-to-be my husband is? How can he ignoring his wife’s morning call?

“YA!! LEE HYUKJAE!!” I yelled to him uncontrollably.

“What’s wrong baby.... I still sleepy...” He rise from his sleep and his hand reach my eyes. My eyes whose getting wet by the tears.

“I hate you,” I said to him. “I’m here not without a purpose. But you ignoring me like this. You makes me upset. Everyday you said that you’re missed me. And now I’m here. To fulfill our needs. I never imagine before that you’ll ignoring me like this. It’s now up to you. Do whatever do you want. Let’s get some sleep till eight!” I said emotionally with floods of tears. I leaned my head on the pillow and pretend to go to sleep.

He following every moves I did “Let me hug you then..” He smiled dorkily

“OPPAAAAAAAAAAAA!! I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!”

“Ya! I hate you too! Phuahhahahaha.. I know that you are faking dear. Chu~” He kissed my cheek.

“Aaahh I want you to taking care of me. Don’t you know that I really missing your touch?”

“Hmmm”

“I miss your voice”

“Hmmm”

“I miss the way you hug me”

“Hmmm”

“I miss the way kiss me”

“And then...........?”

“I want to be with you this whole day”

“Whether I said to you that I have a tv recording today?” I pouted.

“No you didn’t”

“Ya! You....... aish........” Hahahaha he brushed his hair frustrated.

“OK.. What about you hug me kiss me kiss me kiss me kiss me and.......” He started to hug me tightly and kiss my cheeks my nose my eyes.

“..........and you” His lips kissed my lips gently. I smiled in his kisses.

Ah half of his y body is on top of my body now. I naturally thinking about our baby safety. So I push his body to the free space beside us. He laughed crunchy.

“It’s half to eight,” I warned him.

“It means 30 minutes to having fun with my cute princess,” He starts to kissed me again but I have a sit before his body crawl into mine again.

“How about we get some breakfast? I’ll prepare toast for you and you can take a shower while I’m cooking? Sounds good?”

“Yeaaaaaaaaah sounds really good baby” He lazily walk into bathroom.

 

 

 

I spent my day with the girls. While our boys are busy with their schedule then we *the girls* having some quality time together. tsktsk. We do city touring and also SHOPPING!! I bought some shoes and bags. Hmm also tracksuits for him. ^__^v

In the afternoon after I got shower I heard something noisy in the livingroom. I'm too lazy to saw what was happened there. I keep on lean in bed while watching TV shows which I didn't understand. LOL. Cause they all speaks Chinese. Then the door opened. He shows his face. Looks tired but he still showing his gummy smile to me.

“Hello~,” He still smile and sit beside me. “Come here baby....” I shifted my body to give him a place to lie down.

“Hows your day?” He leaned his head on my shoulder. I caressing his hair softly.

“Fun. We go out together. Taiwan is really nice! I’ve plan to go with you this night before. But you looks tired. We can go out another day maybe”

“Hmmm.. I don’t know. This day is very exhausting” I cuddled  him. Waaa I like him being childish like this. My baby hyuk :D

 

 

 

It’s eight o’clock in the afternoon. Me and Eunhyuk are sitting on the balcony outside his room. I sit on his lap. Facing him. I played with his hair. I like his hair being styled like this. Showing his forehead. So I can kiss it freely. Hahaha. I keep on busy with his hair. His hand on my waist and his head leaned to the wall.

“Baby.. should I said happy birthday to you formally?”

“You did last night”

“I also didn’t give you any gift to you. I’m so sorry. I have no time to prepared it”

“Your presence here was my biggest gift ever. I don’t need anything else”

“Wait a moment. I’d buy you something” I go out of his lap and walked into the room. Then back again to him with a red coloured tracksuit. “Taraaaa!!” Hahahaha “Hope you like it” I handed him the tracksuit and he take it with smile. “How How How?” I sit on his lap again.

Before he could respond my question, I'd interrupt him again. “I know this is not make you happy or satisfied enough. Hihihi I just found it and without any consideration bought it for you” I gave him my puupy eyes “Mianhe”

“You don’t need to say sorry. I’m happy to spend my day with you. This is more than enough” Ya! Why did he become wise like this?

“Really?”

“Ne”

“Well, then how about this gift?” I gave him another gift.

He didn’t take the little box from my hand “I said to you that I don’t need any gift anymore. You is enough” He gave an emphasis on ‘you’ word.

“Really”

“Ne”

“What if I help you to open this box?”

“Aiishhh.. really... you makes me like a Curious George”

Hahaha I got it! He take the box already “Open it”

“What’s this”

“I said open!”

He slowly open the box. Huh I felt goosebumps. The box fully open, also his eyes. “This means.......” He can’t say anything but covering his mouth with hand.

[gift in the box]

I nodded. He still on his speechlessness.

“You didn’t kidding me right?”

“No”

“What should we do then? Tell the members or tell our family in Seoul or...... oh when did you know this.........” He still confused.

“This morning”

“What? Really? We should go to the doctor!” He want me to rise from his lap and go to doctor this late night Hahaha

 “How about tomorrow morning. We can spent your night here" I winked my eye.

“Yes.. this is my night which I only wanna spent with you...” He paused “...and our baby” He whispering to my tummy.

Gosh! What kind of happiness is this? Really! I really really really on the top of happiness today. Thanks God you gave me this. I don’t know how to explain but... I really thankful to know that we will have a baby. A little creature that I know that this on my tummy when my love celebrating his birthday. I hugged him. Closed my eyes. Running my sense of smell, inhaling his scent. He locked me in his embrace.

This! Now I'm in my partner's trap. That’s why I like to being on his trap. Because the reward is a copy of us. That was a best reward we ever had! ^^

-FIN-

 

 

*So sorry for failure ending ^^v

Hope you all enjoyed my story. I'm so sorry for typo(s) and gramatical error. And once again sorry sorry for always late updating. ThankHYUK :D

see you on my next fanfic. Hahaha. No! I'm kidding >.<

*bow*