Chapter 3

The Greatest Birthday Gift Ever

April 3rd. 23.40 Taiwan local time

"Hey Yoenhee!! Use this birthday hat!! C’mon we have to hurry. They already arrived downstairs. Manager hyung told me" Teuki oppa brandishing his phone upward.

"Yesss. It’s already 11.40. We are near!!!" Heechul oppa makes me panic.

"Don't panic. Don't panic." Shindong oppa calming us.

"The boys already enter this apartement. They will be arranged to sit in the living room first. And we’ll appear to surprise him on 12.00" said Teuki oppa again.

"May we succeed!!!" I screamed loudly. Too excited.

"Just wait for the next instruction," Teuki oppa brandishing his phone again.

His phone blinking two times. Then he he gave us a cue. "Are you all ready?"

We're all nodding. And I felt goosebumps.

"OK! Yeonhee it will be better if you brings that cake"

"Ooohhh yes you’re right!" I take out the cake from Yesung oppa's little hands.

"Let’s go! 1, 2, 3"

The front man open the door and tiptoe toward living room. I heard Yesung oppa singing the birthday song first. He must be killed by the leader kekekeke. But then we all followed his song.

 

Saengil chukha hamnida.. Saengil chukha hamnida.. Saranghaneun Eunhyukkie.. Saengil chukha hamnida!! Yeaaaa!! Chukkae! Chukkae!!

 

I saw his face getting shocked when he found me in this crowd. The other throws confetti and blowing trumpets. I smiled to him and his mouth already open to make an ‘A’ shape.

"C’mon blow the candle!!" Teuki oppa command him.

I saw his eyes going teary. Oh my crybaby. My tears gonna explode too if he’s cry in this moment. He came toward me and ready to blow the candles. I hold the cake with my left hand and my right hand holding his moist left hand. To share our feelings. It’s so warm and lovely. I really miss his touch. He smiled to me and his face toward the cake and blew up the numbers 2 and 6 candle. Everybody clapped happily. Hahahahahaha you know he is crying. Yes crying. Lol. He really my lovely crybaby.

Then Donghae oppa take the cake from me to release my hand from it and I directly hugged my birthday hubby tightly. Woaah I missed him like mad! He swinging our linking body like little child. I loosened our hug to see his face. Swept up his tear from his-now-chubby-cheeks and shout to said ‘HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY’ Hahahaha he must be shocked for the second time. He kissed my bare forehead and we hugged again.

"Ya!! Stop it!!" Teuki oppa interrupted.

 

 

 

 

PS. sorry for very short update. Hehe. To be honest I'm in the middle tons of assignments. But since today is our special day, so I wanna make a mark on our special day by this *LOL* Actually, three months ago was our first met on SS3SG.^^

BTW, I need your patience till this story ends. Hahahaha ThankHyuk :D