Chapter 2

The Greatest Birthday Gift Ever

April 2nd

I woke up very early in the morning. I can’t sleep last night. I prepared my dress and go shower. Inside the shower stall I heard my phone ringing loudly. I ignore it. I continue my bath. Then, the phone ring and ringing again. Feel upset, i came out and took the phone. Surprisingly that was hyukkie name on it.

 

"Yes babyyy!!"

"Heii.. I miss you. I can’t sleep last night"

Me too. I can’t sleep too.

"I think it’ll be very reassure if you were here and caressing my back. I feel sore on my back"

*smirk*

"Ah, what did you say? You want me there only for caressing your sore back? Aissshh.. you have Donghae oppa there!"

I smiled happily. I think he already allowed me to go there. Even just for caressing him. Kekeke. Wait for me yeobo. I’ll caressing whole of your body! Hahaa

"Donghae is getting sick because of missing his yeoja"

"Haah? And you getting sick on your back? That is because of what? You didn’t getting sick because missing me? How lucky Yoona onni"

"Hei hei hei what did you say? Didn’t I said to you that I missed you everyday? I miss you too babyy, just like donghae missed Yoona"

"Let me go there then.. Ah! No! Forget it. I thought you’ll reject it right? Forget it ok?"

Hahaha Lee hyukjae I'm sorry for teasing you like this kekekeke

"What time is it there? Didn’t you go to work?"

"Yeeaaah. You called me when I take a bath baby, and now I’m already preparing for my dress. Can we hang up this call? I wanna go get make up"

"Ok. Take care. Bye"

"Byee"

 

Yiiihaaaaa ~ I screamed loudly. And immediately called Teuki Oppa to say that I will join them tomorrow! Yeeaaah ~

 

April 3rd

I go to Incheon international airport by cab. I bring my big luggage. Hahaha. Dunno, but I’m planning for stay there for two weeks. I’ve take furlough from my office. And they gave me 12 days free. Yeaah what a happy I am. Teuki oppa texted me to met him on baskin robbins. He really know my pleasure.

When the cab arrived, I immediately pulled my luggage and do a little run to find the others. I’m too excited. Hahaha. When I found baskin robbins stall, I suddenly found one stunning black haired man with sunglasses and red trousers. Hahaha he’s so so so gorgeous. Yes. That was heenim! I call out his name!

"KIM!!"

"HEY LEE!!"

Yayaya that was our habit to call out our family name. He take out my luggage and hugged me a little. Teuki oppa smile widely. I thought he was happy with my finally-appearance. I hugged him and Yesung oppa, also Shindong oppa alternately. Then where is Minji onni?

"Where is Minji onni, oppa?"

"She already on the waiting room with the other girls," Teuki oppa answer it for me.

"What? There are the other girls go there too? Woahh greattt!!!"

"Yes. You’ll regret if you didn’t join with us kekeke"

Then Heechul oppa bring a scoop of ice cream for me. Green colour. Yess he know me favorite so well.

"Green tea for you. Think of this as a gift because you join with us"

"Thankyou oppaaaaa.." I said like a little kid.

"By the way, we only stay there for a week. Why did your luggage look like that we’ll stay there for weeks?," Teuki oppa said jokingly.

"I have 12 days free from my company and I’ll expand my days there. Hehehe. Can I? I plea to the leader.

"Hahahaha how funny you are, first you didn’t want to go but then you look so well prepared. Just like your husband"

"No! Me is me! Hyukjae is Hyukjae!" I pouted my mouth. I dislike to be compared with that monkey. I’m better than him. kikikkikikikk.

"HAHAHAHAHAA" the 83-lines laughed together.

We already landed on 8 PM on Taiwan local time. I strecth my body. Several hours on the plane was exhausting. Then we walk out together, I linking my hand with Yoona onni, and beside me Teuki oppa walked together with his Hyera onni and their li’l son. In front of us there are Minji onni with her ten-month-Old baby, also Yesung oppa and Chaeri onni and their daughter, Nara. Behind us there are Heechul oppa, Hyemi, Soran onni, and Sooyeon. Dunno why but I little bit jealous saw them with their daughter and son. And... I can’t find out Shindongie oppa and Nari onni? Where are they? I asked Teuki oppa, but he didn’t know. I asked Heechul oppa, but he didn’t know too. Hahah so funny.. Our longest couple was lost. Maybe they are somewhere out there to find some chocolate. Kekekekek

 

On 10 o’clock we already have reached the apartment. Managers told us -the girls- to put our luggage in our boys room. Because the members are still have interview on radio program. He give us the key, and I got the key with luffy chain on it. Oh my gosh, what kind of almost-26 years old-namja-my hubby is? He’s so childish with his interested on luffy thingy. Ah, forget this little unimportant thing. I open the door and entered his room. Take a breath and smile widely. My gosh! I really miss his scent.  I placed my luggage in the corner and take a look into his whole room. I cannot stop to smiling. He’s too deserves to be missed. And now i miss him so ing damn! I sit in the edge of the bed. Then lie down to felt his pillow. Smelling his scent. One week didn’t meet him. Oh this is like I haven’t met him for a year. I still smelling his scent. Dunno why, I never miss him like this. But now I really enjoying his scent. Feel warm and reassure. My phone ringing and it’s from hyukjae. Whoaa what should i do? Pick or no? Finally i picked up the phone.

 

"Hai"

"I’ve finished my radio interview. What do you do now?"

"In our room. I really miss your scent"

"Members said I’m the smellest and also you never like this before. You never like my scent right? How come? Hahaha"

"I don’t know. Just follow my feelings"

"Tomorrow is my birthday"

"And we didn’t met to celebrate that.."

"Aissshh.. I feel depressed now. I need you here"

Hahahaha i laughed silently. Hahaha you lose Lee Hyukjae!!!

"It’s ok if we didn’t meet. I always pray for you here. I always miss you here. I always waiting for your phone everyday"

"Yess but.. Aahhh just be nice there. Don’t cheat on me!"

"Eung~ What did you say? Are you kidding me? I will never think like that"

"Me too"

"I'm not accusing you like that"

"HAHAHHAHAHAA"

I heard the door knocked

"Oppa, Is it OK if call you later? I’m so sorry because my stomach getting sick"

"Why? Are you OK?"

"Don’t worry, I’m OK. Just wanna go to toilet"

"OK. Bye"

 


I hang up our call and do a little run to open the door. Yesung oppa there.

"Hey. Be ready. The boys already done their interview and they will arrive here an hour more because they have dinner first"

"Yes. Hyukjae already called me. What will we gonna do?"

"Stay on Wookie’s room and prepare for surprise him. Let’s go there!!"

 

I followed Yesung oppa to go to Wookie’s room. Which is the biggest among members. And there are already crowded. Almost all of the adult there. Except Hyera onni and Chaeri onni. They’re in another room for keeping the babies. Then I found a birthday cake in the corner. A very cute birthday cake, with his chibi figure on it and also his photocard. Woah great! He’ll be happy with it.