Chapter 4

The Greatest Birthday Gift Ever

"Ya!! Stop! Stop! Stop!" Kyuhyun shouted too.

“Hahaha This is my birthday. Don’t ruling me,” he said. Still hugging me.

“HYUKKIE!!” Heechul oppa scouted loudly.

He turn his head around, “Ya! Hyung!”

“Let us hugged you too boy!” Siwon oppa hugged him immediately, followed by the rest members and also the girls.

Donghae oppa whom holding the cake now walking slowly toward the hugging crowd. He looks like wanna hugged Eunhyuk too, but in the end he bumped the cake into his face.

“AAAAACCCCCKKKK!!!” Eunhyuk scream like crazy. He wiped the creamy cake from his eyes and his eyes meet my eyes. I smiled to him. He smiled too and the cake around his mouth. Dunno but it looks like he seducing me. ^^

“YA! Hyung!! Thankyou.. Thankyouuu..” He bowing to us. LOL He is kinda weird I think. How come he said thanks to us who had soiling his face with cake. He must be super happy with this little surprise.

“Guysss!!! Partyyyyyyyy~” Sungmin oppa came from his room and bring a big bottle of.. I don’t actually know, but I thought that was wine. His pleasure.

Everybody scream happily welcoming the aegyo prince. Eunhyuk oppa get out from the crowd and came over me. “Thankyou”, He said softly.

“Ne,” I wiped the icing from his chubby cheek. “You look fatter,” I said to him.

“I always eat everytime I miss you”

“This is how much you missed me?” I touch his cheek again.

He nodding while grabbing my hip. Want to hugged me again. I stopped him. “Later” I said. “We must join them. This is your party”

We walk closer to the happy crowd. I sit on the sofa. Eunhyuk brings two cans of cola and gave me one. I opened it and sipped it slowly while my head leaned back to sofa. Eunhyuk follow me. We all laughing and laughing happily.

 

 

02.00 Taiwan local time

I keep on laughed at the sight infront of us. They issued silly jokes. I stopped the laughed because of his snores. Getting shocked because of this kind of situation. Can't say anything but smile. Hahaaa. He must be tired because of the heavy schedule. His sleeping face looks uber sweet. With mouth open and snores! Ya! He snoring when sleeps. I get my face closer to his’ and kissed his slanted eyes over and over again. Hmmmm I really missed his smell. Fascinating.

Actually, one by one person in this room also has moved into their rooms. Having quality time with their lover maybe. Then I woke him up with a little bite on his pointed nose. He woke up and blinked his eyes slowly. “Let’s move to your room”

“Impatience,” He said smirkingly.

“Ya! What do you think?!” I slapped his muscles.

“Hahahahahaa,” He laugh but keep on bring me to his room.

 

He went straight to the sink inside the bathroom and clean the face of the icing cake. I opened his wardrobe and took two sets of sleepwear on it. I change my clothes into green coloured sleepwear. Yeah his sleepwear. I’d like to wear his clothes for sleep. Don’t know why, feels warm and comforting. He came out of the bathroom and smiled to see me has changed.

“Hmmm.. y.. Looks like I've missed something nice,” He said while open his fan-gifted cloth. His moves just too y and I can’t resist it.

“Just change your clothes into this! Can you?,” I handed him a pair of red coloured sleepwear which is he never wore before. Believe me.

“Why red?,” He asked.

“Wanna do me a favor? Pleaseee,” I begged him. “I just want to see you in red!”

“Until you kiss me,” He must be a biggest tease ever.

I tesed him back by went to bed and sleep facing the wall. Kekekekeke ^^v

“Ya! Are you kidding me?,” He laugh jokingly.

Grrrrr Lee Hyukjae!!

I feel he climbed onto the bed and lay down facing my back. “Yeonhee~ya,” He blew my ear many times. I'm tickled and laughing. Try to facing him but he didn’t allowed.

“Still on this position. I wanna hug you from behind,” His hand rounding my waist and he laid his face on my hair. I can feel his warmth breath.

“Good night”

“Saranghae..,” he said ‘lazily’

I knew he already sleep now. Slowly I turn my body around to facing him. Left a kiss on his lips and hugged him tight. With half consciously he hugged me back and wrapped his legs over me. We sleep with the rhythm of breath. Heaveeeeennnn!!!

 

 

 

 

Short update again? hehehe can't ever imagine that this story came too long like this ;p Hope next chap was the last and his greatest birthday gift will revealed ^^

And by the way thanks for reading ;D