Chapter 1

The Greatest Birthday Gift Ever

March 31st

It’s already 23.00 KST and I’ve lay on my bed, hugging my bolsters. Alone. I felt so lonely here. My husband was in Taiwan now, promoting his group’s new album. Don’t you know, he never ever let me go there. I didn’t know about the real reason. And what I do for killing my lonely time is just waiting for his call. Doesn’t it bored? Yeah initially I thought so. But you have to know what the feelings when your phone is ringing and there is your lovely husband name popped out there, then with his husky voice he said ‘hi, I miss you’ Hehehe. Feels like heaven. Yeah, I’m exagerrated. Maybe that’s the reason why he never let me go there. When we’re in miles and didn’t meet for several times, we’ll missed each other. Deeply missing each other. And we only have a call once a day. That’s so so so interesting, I told you.

 

When I take a look into our wedding picture which glued onto wall and smile widely because of the memories behind, suddenly my phone rang. My lips make a super wide curve. I know that was him. I crawl to take my phone, press the green button and didn’t make a voice. Just smile. Khehehehehe. That was my habit. I like to hear his voice first. Usually he’ll said ‘hi, i missed youuuuu’. Oh my gosh, how come only with heard his voice can makes me like stranded in heaven.

 

'‘Yeon~ah i miss you’'

'‘Hemmm’'

'‘What are you doing?’'

'‘As usual. Waiting for your call while hugging our little monkey bolsters’'

'‘I missed you’'

'‘Just let me see you there’'

'‘Don’t ever dream like that hahahha’'

'‘It means you have to said 'I MISS YOU' thousands times.. didn’t you feel bored?’'

‘'Nooo~’'

'‘But i miss you’'

'‘Me too’'

'‘Ah! I hate you. I wanna kick your if we met!’'

'‘With pleasure baby’'

'‘Aisssh how come you had a very silly idea like this’'

‘'Exciting right? You didn’t enjoy it huh?’'

'‘... ... ...’'

'‘Heii’'

'‘Hmmm’'

'‘Angry with me’'

‘'It’s your decision. Up to you. I can’t do anything but accept it’

''Huh. By the way, whether you have dinner?’'

‘'Yeah, this afternoon I go dinner with Sora onni, his belly getting bigger and bigger. I’m too impatient to welcoming her baby soon!!’'

‘'Is she OK?’'

‘'Yes. She looks very OK. Enjoying her pregnancy’'

‘'I hope she and her baby always health and happy. Long time didn’t meet her, i missed her’'

‘'Just let me and she go there then..’'

'‘Hahahahaha don’t ever dare to say it again babyyy’'

'‘Peculiar’'

‘'...’'

‘'Ah! Your birthday is near from now, what if you gave me.. yeah, you can call it present. For our pleasure sake, let me go there pleaseeee.. I cannot stand with it’'

‘'You want me to hang up?’'

‘'No before you kiss me’'

*teased*

‘'Ok. Good night yeonhee~ya. Chu~’'

‘'Good night. Saw you soon Mr. Lee’'

 

 

April 1st

'‘...’'

'‘Two days after tomorrow is my birthday’'

‘'Yes. I knew it. What do you want?’'

‘'Dunno. I just want to live with you forever’'

*blushing*

''Let me go there please’'

‘'No you can’t’'

‘'Didn’t the company gave you spare time for your birthday? You can come to seoul for a moment. I really wanna meet you’'

‘'I don't think so. We’ll stayed here till the end of May’'

‘'Aisssh. A very long wait. We haven't meet for a week’'

'‘It’s ok. We’ll meet in the end of May babyyy’'

‘'I can’t. I miss your touch’'

‘'I’ve touch you more then much before i go a week ago.. hahha.. how come you missed my touches. Not supply much?’'

‘'No. It’s already gone’'

‘'I've warned you to use it wisely right?’'

'‘Aaahh. Forget it. What i only want is to meet you on your birthday’'

‘'I’m so sorry wifey, but that’s our decision. We have to obey it’'

'‘No. It’s your decision''

‘'But you already agreed''

‘'Huh. Up to you. I’m sleepy. Wanna sleep early. I have to go work at 6 in the morning’'

‘'Tomorrow is Saturday right?. Isn't tomorrow is your day off?'’

‘'Yes but we had a special meeting for tomorrow. Only for my division’'

'‘Ohh..’'

‘'Bye’'

‘'Byee. Don’t get any sick, babe’'

 

I hang up the call first. Really can't believe with his decision. Not to meet each other for a long time then we’ll miss like crazy and also we’ll happy like crazy when we meet again. What kind of theory is this? I placed my phone on the small table beside the bed. But before i go back to sleep, the phone was ringing again. I thought that was my husband. He wanna say sorry to me, and change his decission and let me see him. Ah.. i really hope so.

 

But I was false. That was teuki oppa calling.

''Yoboseyo'' I said calmly

‘'Hey yeon~ah haven’t sleep?'’ he said with enthusiasm

‘'Not yet oppa. What’s wrong?'’ I said lazily

‘'I booked your next week, from this Sunday. Hope you manage of leave of absence from your office immediately. We’ll gonna go to Taiwan on Monday afternoon. We have a long long holiday and gonna celebrate Hyukkie and Siwonnie birthday there. You should join with us'’ he explained

Seriously his long explanation makes me.. uh.. I should mention this as a what? Miracle? Or? Aaah he’s really an angel! I love him! But I remember one big thing in sudden.

‘'Are you kidding me? Hyukjae never let me met him there. You want him to angry with me? Aaah I confused!’' I said fastly and unbridled.

‘'No no no. I’ll save your live. Trust me. I’ll save you from that monkey'’ the angel said wisely.

‘'What if he angry with me. Or with you maybe?’' I doubt him.

‘'No. Believe me. He’ll be happy with our appearance. I’ll kill him if he do that’ he tried to shake my faith.

‘'Truthfully, i really wanna go there. Really really and really. But we’ve made a decision not to meet each other when he’s beyond Korea. Even by video call'’ I explain to him.

‘'Yeaaah i knew that Yeonnie.. But in this case you have to trust me’'

‘'...’'

‘'OK. I tell you the truth. Wookie told me that all of the member were missing out their girls there. I think your hyukkie is included on them'’ He said again.

Yes yes yess.. I absolutely knew that he was missed me. He said that everyday on phone. But decision is decision. I didn’t want to break our decision. No. It was his decision which i agree I mean.

*sigh*

‘'I’ll considering again oppa. I'll call you later. I really hesitate'’

'‘OK. I hope you can join with us. We’ve booked the tickets plane also for you and Minji. We wait a good news from you then.. Bye’'

‘'Yes oppa'’ I threw the phone carelessly. Really really confused. What should I do? Oh really confusing..