Chapter Four

Come Back Again

Sunggyu POV:

I woke up to water being dripped on my head. I opened my eyes slowly to reveal Hoya and Dongwoo looking down at me. I sat up and looked down at Woohyun who was peacefully sleeping on the couch beside me. We must have fallen asleep after watching our episode last night. 

"What are you guys doing here?" I whispered, annoyed. 

"We are here to wake you up for your promotions," Dongwoo said as he laughed. 

"How did you guys even get in here?" I asked as I glared at Hoya. 

"Don't get mad at me," Hoya said as he crossed his arms, "You're the one who left the front door unlocked." 

I shook my head and then looked at my phone, the time reading ten in the morning. 

"You're supposed to be on stage in three hours," Dongwoo said, "Your managers wanted us to get you guys up and to the studio for hair and make up." 

"Weren't you supposed to get us up earlier?" I asked as I looked at Woohyun. It was going to having to wake him up. He looked so peaceful. 

"Yeah we got here an hour or two ago," Hoya said.

"What have you guys been doing here for two hours?" I asked, raising my voice unintentionally, making Woohyun stir in his sleep. 

"We watched a little TV," Dongwoo said as he looked towards Hoya.

"We also bought some food to stock in your kitchen so we can actually raid it," Hoya said. "You're welcome by the way." 

I rolled my eyes, my friends were so weird. 

"But we really need to get going, your manager is waiting in the car and he's getting bored," Hoya said.

"You kept my manager waiting in the car for two hours?" I asked, shocked and a little sympathetic towards my manager. 

"We left the radio on so he could self entertain," Hoya said, "It's no big deal. We also cracked the windows, so don't worry about that." 

"Whatever," I said as I got up from the couch, "Let's just go."

"But first," Hoya said as he pointed at the sleeping Woohyun.

"You must wake the beast," Dongwoo said as he hid behind Hoya.


 

Woohyun POV:

"And then I walked on him with my best friend, isn't that crazy?" my makeup artist said as she was doing my makeup. I wasn't surprised by her story because it's like every week she finds him with another woman. I used to tell her to leave her boyfriend, but since that never seemed to work I just acted surprised and played along.

"You can't be serious," I said, acting surprised. "You are way better than he is."

"I am, right," she said as she finished doing my makeup while humming to herself. I looked to my right and locked eyes with Sunggyu, who was trying hard not to laugh while he was getting his makeup done. I had complained to Sunggyu about my stylist's crazy love life on multiple occasions and for some reason he finds it funny for me to endure the pain of listening to it.

I took a deep breath and tried to relax. Sunggyu had to wake me up early this morning which was not a pretty sight. I had accidently kicked him and as he doubled over in pain Hoya and Dongwoo were laughing their heads off in the corner which did not help. Sunggyu had forgiven me for that little mishap while we were in the van with his more than annoyed manager. 

"I am not a child," He ranted, "You don't have to leave the music on and crack the windows for me. I am a grown adult!" 

Sunggyu had rolled his eyes while Hoya chuckled in the backseat. I remember feeling happy at that moment, because I was around friends and the love of my life. 

"You're all ready," My makeup artist said as she looked at me once more, observing her work, "You look perfect."

"Aren't I always?" I asked as she giggled. 

"You always are Woohyun."

"Alright, The Chaser is on in ten minutes," The event coordinator yelled as he entered our dressing room. "Get into your places." 

"Ready?" Sunggyu asked me as he grabbed my hand and gave it a squeeze.

"I was born ready," I said as we made our way towards the stage.


 

Third Person POV:

The music started as the fans begain their fan chant. Sunggyu sang first so he made his way to the center of the stage as Woohyun danced around him. They were executing the song more flawlessly than they had when they had debuted. Woohyun was intoxicated by the cheering and the "Woohyun I love you!" 's. During their debut Woohyun was filled with adrenaline from his newfound love for Sunggyu, but now being on stage he forgot what it felt like to actually be on stage and to perform for the fans. Of course he missed being a solo artist, he wanted all the attention on him. He felt jealous when he heard fans yelling out Sunggyu's name. He wasn't sure if it was because they were paying attention to Sunggyu instead of him, or if he was just being territorial of his boyfriend. 

Sunggyu moved towards the sides of the stage, dancing around as Woohyun sand his part of the song perfectly. Everything Woohyun did was perfect to Sunggyu. Sunggyu smiled to himself, thinking about where he and Woohyun were relationship-wise when they first met. They had hated eachother's guts and had refused to work together and now they were dating. Sunggyu couldn't believe his luck and for some reason had a little feeling in the back of his mind that it was a little too good to be true, but he quickly pushed the thoughts away as he brought his mic back to his mouth and started singing the ending chorus. 

They had ended their performance strong and the crowd was chanting their names as they walked off the stage. 

"Sungjong!" Woohyun exclaimed as he hugged his friend, "Where have you been?" 

"I've been in Japan with Yeol and Myungsoo," He said as he smiled, "I've been working with them on a few things. I am going to debut in Japan soon." 

"Congrats!" Woohyun said, excited for his friend. 

"Yeah, and I wanted to talk to you about something," Sungjong said quietly, "I know you and Sunggyu are dating and in love or something, but I don't this to have a toll on your group. I saw you guys out there and I've known you a long time Woohyun. I've never seen you in a committed relationship that lasted more than a night."

"I know, but it's different with Sunggyu," Woohyun said as his friend studied him.

"Let's hope it is."