Chapter Three

Come Back Again

Sunggyu POV:

"Where are you taking me?" I asked as I followed Hoya down the street.

"Just a small restaurant about a five minute walk away from your dorm. I see it. Calm down," Hoya said as he kept walking, "We are almost there."

"Gosh, you wake me up and now are making me walk to a place that I don't even know," I said, annoyed.

"Here it is," Hoya said as he entered a restaurant that looked super fancy. It wasn't even small, it was pretty big.

"Kim Sunggyu and Lee Howon!" One of the workers said, "We have a special VIP area for people like you!"

Hoya and I followed the worker to seats in the back that were much nicer than the other ones. We sat down and got our menus.

"Oh my gosh," Hoya said as he smiled wide, "All of this food looks good. Let's buy it all."

"Holy crap, Hoya!" I said, "Each plate here costs more than twenty dollars."

"Hmm," Hoya said, "I must have overlooked that minor detail."

"Minor?" I asked as I looked at Hoya over my menu. "You know you are paying for this, right?"

"I forgot my wallet," Hoya said as he waved over a waiter.

"So how do you expect to pay for this?" I asked.

Hoya shrugged as a waiter came over.

"What would you like?" She asked as she smiled towards us.

"I want everything on the lunch menu please," Hoya said as he handed his menu to her, "And my friend will have nothing. He'll share with me."

"Sounds good," She said as she took the menu's from us, "Hoya and Sunggyu, I'm a big fan."

"Thank you," Hoya said as he smiled towards her and she walked away.

"Hoya, how do you expect to pay for this?" I repeated.

"Oh I might have forgotten to mention another minor detail," Hoya said as he pulled a wallet out of his pocket, "I have your wallet."

 

Woohyun POV:

"So what you are telling me, is that you want your manager back?" The CEO asked as he studied me.

"Yes," I said as I sighed, "It was bad judgment on my part. I really don't think he is horrible."

The CEO nodded as he leaned back in his seat, "I see. And since I fired the manager, how do you think I should approach him and offer his job back?"

"Just that," I said as I sat up straighter, "You approach him and offer him his job back."

"You are so naive," The CEO said, "It's cute and sad at the same time."

"Excuse me?" I asked, becoming nervous.

"I'm the CEO. I don't just offer jobs back to people I recently fired."

"Obviously," I said as I sighed, "You send someone to do it for you. I don't think you even leave this office."

"And how would like look for the company?" The CEO asked as he studied me once again, "We don't make mistakes, Woohyun. That's why you were a trainee for six years."

"I want him back," I said as I sighed, "Just... please."

"What is this really about?" The CEO asked as he sat up again.

"Dongwoo said that I am risking getting dropped by the company because my manager is Gyu's and they are from a different company," I said.

The CEO nodded, "Interesting. And that's partially true. I would've dropped you when you were going to become The Chaser with Kim Sunggyu. But you're Woohyun, and you have talent some people don't acquire. I'd never drop you."

"I just want my manager back because of the pressure to be perfect, and he is good at that," I said, "Can you please hire him back?"

The CEO shook his head, "Sadly it's not my mistake to fix. I hold a reputation for this company. It's your mess Woohyun, and you have to clean it up."

"You want me to hire my manager back?" I asked as my CEO nodded, "How?"

"Figure it out," The CEO said, "I'll give you his home address. And Woohyun?"

"Yes?" I asked, wondering what he was going to say.

"I leave this office."

 

Third Person POV:

Woohyun walked back into the dorm around seven at night. He sighed as he unlocked the door, walked in, and thew his stuff on the ground.

"How was your day?" Sunggyu asked as he clicked though countless television channels while sitting on the couch.

"Busy," Woohyun said as he sat down on the couch next to Sunggyu, "Yours?"

"I might have spent a couple hundred dollars on lunch," Sunggyu said, "Thanks to Hoya."

"You've never spent that much on me," Woohyun said as he looked at Sunggyu.

"Actually I did because I bought all of those magazines," Sunggyu said.

"Right," Woohyun said as he sighed, "Is that all you did today?"

"Yep," Sunggyu said, "And waited for you so we could watch our drama."

"Oh you are so kind!" Woohyun said enthusiastically, "I can't wait to see us."

"Same," Sunggyu said as he went to recordings, "So how was your day?"

Woohyun shrugged, "I fired my manager, worked out, then hired my manager back."

"Why?" Sunggyu asked as he looked at Woohyun.

"Because Gyu, I still am part of a different company than you, and if we have the same manager I'm no longer part of it," Woohyun said, "I like my company."

"Wasn't your manager horrible to you?" Sunggyu asked as he clicked on their drama, starting it.

"It's his job," Woohyun said. "Oh my gosh look it's you!"

"Obviously," Sunggyu said as he laughed, "And there is you."

"I hate how I look," Woohyun said, "It's no fair we had to film this right after getting off a plane."

"You look good," Sunggyu said, "By the way we continue promotions tomorrow for our song, we have to record the rest of our CD the day after, and then the day after that we have to go back to Japan to film the next episode of the drama."

"Dang," Woohyun said, "We are really busy."

"Yep. And Hoya is coming to Japan with us," Sunggyu said, "He wants to bring Dongwoo."

"Why?" Woohyun asked as he looked towards Sunggyu.

"Maybe since he's not lonely," Sunggyu said, "Since we will be together and probably ignoring him."

"As long as I don't have to pay for his food on the airplane anymore," Woohyun said, "I'm fine with Dongwoo coming."

_______________________________________________________________

Author's note: I am so sorry for not updating. I love you guys: readers, subscribers, commenters <3 :)