Chapter Two

Come Back Again

Sunggyu POV:

I woke up the next morning to knocking on the front door. More like a banging sound actually. I sat up and looked around at my surroundings: I was in the living room and had apparently slept on the couch last night. The banging got louder on the door I quickly checked the time on my phone and saw it was three in the after-noon. I stretched as I got up from the couch and walked to the door.I opened it and wasn't surprised to find Hoya standing there with his fist raised as if he was going to knock again.

"Oh, you're awake," Hoya said as he studied me.

"Yeah," I said, "Because you woke me up!"

"Right," Hoya said as he smiled and pushed past me, into the dorm, "Do you have any food?"

"Gosh Hoya," I said as I closed the door behind him, "Sure, come on in. And we just moved in. Woohyun isn't even unpacked."

"I don't think he ever will be," Hoya yelled from the kitchen, "Damn Sunggyu, you have no food."

"I just said that," I said as I sat back down on the couch.

"Let's go out to eat," Hoya said as he came up to me and sat down on the couch next to me.

"And you're paying, right?" I said as I smiled towards him.

"Of course not," Hoya said as he returned the smile, "You pay for everything. You're my parent."

"No I'm not," I said, "You're so childish."

"You even act like a parent," Hoya said as he got up.

"Why aren't you with Dongwoo right now?" I asked as he shrugged.

"He has no food either."

"Of course," I said as I sighed, "By the way, how did you guys meet anyway? You are from rival companies and are supposed to be rivals."

"Look at who is talking," Hoya said as he smirked. "Dongwoo and I.. we've never been rivals. Well at least not to the extent of you and Woohyun. We've met numerous times at concerts, award shows, and parties. We've talked but never become close. Until you and Woohyun became close and he wanted to investigate."

"You're cute together," I said as he smiled towards me.

"I know. Now change your clothes. You wore that yesterday and if we are going out to eat you need to look presentable," Hoya said. "Parents always embarrass their children."

 

Woohyun POV:

"Hey," I heard a voice say from behind me, "Good workout?"

I turned around to see Dongwoo leaning against the door frame of our company's workout room.

"Of course," I said as I put down the weights I was using, "What are you doing here?"

"I just got a text from out CEO and-"

"Our CEO texts?" I asked, interrupting Dongwoo.

"Let me finish?" Dongwoo asked as he smiled.

I nodded towards him as he sighed, "Anyway I got a text from our CEO and I was informed you had your manager fired."

"Uh, yeah," I said, "Why not?"

"Why?" Dongwoo asked, "He was one of the best."

"One of the best at torturing people," I said, "He made me practice for a full day without food and barely any water. He treated me like a dog."

"And have you seen the magazines and newspapers today? They are raving, literally raving, about The Chaser's debut," Dongwoo said, "They say that you two were so synchronized and perfect."

"They are going to expect that from now on, huh?" I asked as Dongwoo nodded.

"Maybe it was a mistake.. firing my manager," I said as I sighed.

"You could always have the CEO hire him back," Dongwoo said as he smiled towards me.

"Ah.. Hell nah," I said, "I hate having one-on-one time with the CEO. And plus, what's done is done. Sunggyu's manager is my manager."

"Seriously?" Dongwoo asked as he gave me a sideways glance, "That's odd."

"Why?" I asked.

Dongwoo shrugged, "Well if you are part of this company, shouldn't you have a manager that is working for this particular company?"

"Why?" I asked.

"Well, you don't want to risk getting dropped by this company and just working for Sunggyu's company," Dongwoo said.

"That would never happen," I said as Dongwoo shrugged.

"But do you want to risk it?"

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: Short update... sorry. It's my birthday today and I have to like.. do stuff. I'm seventeen and I feel so old. Haha. Also it wasn't the best of days today. It actually really . Anyway I got great advice from two very lovely ladies on here but I'm not sure if they want to be mentioned. I've decided for this story to do a 'you decide the fate' so I will have a poll at the end of some chapters. Also I am redoing this story a little bit... I'm too lazy to change the description right now though. So you, fare readers that I love with all of my heart, chose the fate with this poll: http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/35913

AND I was re-reading The Chaser to write this.. and it's so funny and awesome. Haha. I can't believe I wrote it. Okay! So vote!