That Guy took my Hello Kitty Limited Edition Plush!

You and I are Undefined

Tuesday-

"Oppa, wake up" she shook her brother.

"Give me five more minutes, uh?" he said as he pulled the blanket over his head.

"Ugh, your room's so messy" she said and picked up the dirty clothes that were laying around the floor.

"You stayed up playing video games, weren't you?" she asked him.

"Nah, I was being a good boy. Finished my Synthesis Essay" he pointed at the papers that were located on his desk.

"Yay, good for you. Now wake up, or else we're going to be late" she told him.

"Give me-"

"Fine, five more minutes, and if you don't wake up in five minutes, then you know what will happen" she said and left his room with a dirty pile of clothes in her hands.

Ten minutes later. Chae Ri went back into his room. "Counting to three. one, two.."

"I'm up, I'm up!" Joon hurriedly got out of his bed. He slipped on the floor.

"Aish" he rubbed his elbow.

She laughed, "Hurry and get ready, we're leaving in twenty minutes" she said and left his room.

About twenty minutes later. . .

"Joonie, orange" she handed him an orange and grabbed an apple for herself.

"Thanks little sister" he headed towards the door.

"Backpack?" she looked at him.

"Backpack" he said as he hurried upstairs to grab his backpack.

She sighed. "At times I wonder as to who's the older one" she said as she grabbed her backpack.

"Ready" Joon said. He headed downstairs, towards his sister.


SK High

"Junhyung's so handsome" one of the freshman girls beamed as Junhyung and his friends walked down the hallway.

"It's Doojoonie!" another girl exclaimed.

Some of the girls who gathered squealed.

"I would die to be one of their girlfriends" one girl commented.

Most of the girls at SK High were crazy over those six guys: Yoon Doo Joon, Yong Junhyung, Lee Ki Kwang, Yang Yoseob, Son Dong Woon, and Jang Hyun Seung. They were also known as B2st. The girls even gotten to the point of making up a fanclub name for the guys. They called themselves B2utys.

"Hey, can you move? You're blocking my locker" Chae Ri looked at the girl.

She glared at Chae Ri, but moved along towards where Junhyung and his friends were heading.

She scoffed, "Overreacting much? They're just like any other guys at this school" she shuts her locker.

"Chae Ri, if every other girl at this school thinks that, then that'd be great" Ji Eun said.

"Really though, they're overreacting. They're acting as if those guys were Shinee or Super Junior. I mean, I'd scream like crazy myself if I saw Onew or Taemin or Donghae, but really, they're just the same as the other guys that attends this school" Chae Ri said as she checked her text.

It was Seungho.

From: Seungho Oppa
To: Chae Ri dongsaeng

    So, we're still going to Coex Mall later today?

From: Chae Ri dongsaeng
To: Seungho Oppa

    Ah, if you hadn't reminded me, I would've forgotten. At 5ish?


Chae Ri was going to go pick up her Hello Kitty Limited Edition Plush that afternoon. She was excited. She has waited for two months for it.

"I mean, come on now, my Cheondungie is way hotter than them" Ji Eun said.

"At the end of the day, you're just saying that your boyfriend's the best" Chae Ri said as she sent the last text to Seungho.

"Of course!" she smiled. "I'll see you later during study hall" she waved and left to go find Cheondung.

School was finally over.

Coex Mall-

"You don't have to go with me. I'll meet up with you at the Food Court" she told Seungho.

"Okay okay, I'll go buy something for us to eat" he said. The two soon went in separate ways.

"Hi, I'm Lee Chae Ri, and I've called the other day about the Limited Edition Plush?"

"Ah.. yes." the cashier trailed off.

"Is something wrong?" Chae Ri asked the cashier girl.

She looked towards the direction that the girl was looking at.

"That's the plush that I was talking about" she pointed at the thing that the guy was holding onto.

Chae Ri headed towards the guy's direction. He looked about her age, at most one or two years older.

"Excuse me, I'm sorry, but that's mine. I've already pre-ordered that" she tried to explain to him.

"So? What's your point?" he looked at her.

"Excuse me?" she couldn't believe her ears.

Chae Ri turned to the cashier girl. "Can you tell him that I've already pre-ordered this? I mean, how can you let some random guy check this out? I-"

The guy interrupted her. "I'll take this" he said to the girl.

"What?"

Chae Ri made the girl check the records, proving to the stubborn guy that she had already indeed pre-ordered the item.

Her name wasn't on the list.

"I'm sorry, but maybe one of our workers have mistaken, because your name's not on here" she turned the computer around to show Chae Ri.

"Are you serious?" she couldn't believe it.

"How about, whoever bids the highest, wins?" the girl suggested.

"Call" they both said at the same time.

Without realizing, the two started to bid for the plush. At the end, the guy won.

"Aha, in your face!" he exclaimed.

"If you can hurry and check this out for me" the guy said impatiently.

Chae Ri stood there, shocked.

The guy finished his purchases and walked out of the store.

"Miss, we're so sorry" the cashier apologized.

"Really? That you've decided to sell it to the highest bidder? Are you even supposed to do that? You know what? Forget it" she left the store.

She saw him near the elevators. He was with some of his, she was guessing, friends.

"Mehrong" the guy stuck out his tongue at Chae Ri. He laughed and got inside the elevator.

"Did he..did he just stick his tongue out at me? So childish!" she tried to take a deep breath.

"You-" she tried to get to the elevator, but failed to do so, since the elevator's doors were already in the midst of closing.

"That freakin'..! I hate him!" she was pissed off.

She saw Seungho sitting in one of the booths in the right corner.

"What's wrong?" he asked her as soon as she arrived at the booths.

"That jerk took my HK Limited Edition Plush. I.. aish, forget it" she took a seat and grabbed a corndog. 

"Oppa will buy you something else" Seungho tried to cheer her up.

"It's not the same" she said.

"Let's go, I don't want to be here anymore" she started to get up.

"Uh, let's go." he said, grabbing his and her drinks.

The two returned to Chae Ri's family's coffee shop, which was also the place that they've worked part time at.

"Mom, we're here" she said as she set her bag on one of the tables.

Seungho was still somewhere outside, parking his car.

"You're already done tutoring Junhyung?" her brother asked her as he cleaned one of the tables.

"Junhyung? I forgot about him!" she lightly hit herself on the head. "What to do? Mom, I'm leaving!" she said and left.



On the other hand. . . .

"Junhyung, we're going out with Hyuna and her friends. Meet you at the noraebang in 30 minutes?"

"You guys go on without me" Junhyung said.

"What's wrong with you? You're acting strange" Doo Joon told his friend.

Junhyung could hear Yoseob in the background. "He's with Joonie hyung's sister"

"What? You and Joon hyung's sister? What, are you guys a couple now?"

"Who, who said that Chae Ri was coming over?" he stuttered.

"I never said anything about her coming over" Doo Joon said.

"I-" Junhyung tried to say.

It seemed as if Yoseob had snatched the phone away from Doo Joon.

"You've only met Chae Ri yesterday, and now all that you've been talking about is her. Perhaps you're starting to like her?" Yoseob asked.

"It- it's not like that. You know what my parents said. They won't return my credit cards if I don't get my grade up. Plus, I can go out any other time. I really need her help in order to pass that stupid Precalc Class" he said all in one breath.

"Is this Yong Junhyung that I'm speaking to? It can't be" Yoseob said sarcastically.

"Just leave him alone" Junhyung heard another voice from the other line. It was Ki Kwang.

"Eh, forget it. Have fun with your lovely tutor" Doo Joon hung up.

"Psh..Me, Yong Junhyung, liking Chae Ri?" he shrugged the thought off.

He looked at the clock that was hanging on the wall. He has already waited 35 minutes. "Where is she?" he asked aloud as he paced around.

"Why do I even care?" he asked himself.

He grabbed his phone and dialed his friend's number.

"Uh, Yoseobbie, I changed my mind. I'm on my way" he said and hung up.

"Junhyung, where are you going?" the halmeoni asked him.

"I'm going out with my friends for a bit. I'll be back soon. Halmeoni, remember not to tell my parents" he reminded her.

"But, what about Chae Ri, your tutor? She might arrive any time now"

"She won't come" he said and closed the door behind him.

"I've already waited for her. I've never waited for anyone. Only other people wait for me" he thought. He got inside his car and sped away.

8 minutes later.. .

"Thanks" she thanked the driver and handed him the taxi fare before getting out of the taxi.

Chae Ri ran towards Junhyung's house.

She tried to catch her breath before she knocked on the door.

She greeted the halmeoni and asked where Junhyung was.

"He's gone out with his friends. I'm sorry that you've missed him" she said.

"Ah, yes. Well, can you please tell him that I was here?"

"Of course" the old woman nodded.

She bid the halmeoni goodbye and left.

"Everything that I've done, everywhere that I've gone today, it has been a waste of time and money" she sighed.

She managed to hail for a taxi. She returned to the coffee shop and left at around 10:30, with her brother and Seungho.

"Yah, what's wrong with her?" Joon asked Seungho.

The three were heading towards Seungho's car. Chae Ri was a few steps ahead of them.

"Hello Kitty"

"What? Hello Kitty?" he was confused.

As soon as she got home, she changed into her sweats and tee.


"Ugh, I hate him! I swear, If I ever see him again-" she said as she tossed and turned in her bed.

She pulled the blanket over her head. After ten minutes of tossing and turning, she finally fell asleep.

 

As always, comments, subscribers, new subscribers are appreciated. <3