Magic of Love

Destination Unknown [Fic Requests]

 

Requested by: Soshistorm

Pairing: Daejae

Plot/Prompt/Details: Suddenly one day, Daehyun and Youngjae wake up as girls

Genre(s): Yuri, Fluff, Slight humour?

 

This has some slight ual content, but it's only a little, so I chose not to rate it M...

It was quite fun to write this actually, but it was so strange writing 'she' and 'her' when talking about Youngjae and Daehyun xD




 


 

 

Youngjae woke up one morning, snuggling closer to the heat-radiating body next to him which was his boyfriend. He wrapped his arms around the other’s waist, his face so close to Daehyun’s neck that he could take in his natural scent.

“Dae,” he mumbled into his neck. The older shifted a little and hummed in response, too tired to properly reply.

When nothing more came from Youngjae, Daehyun let out a chuckle, knowing his nickname had only been spoken out of habit.

“I love you,” Youngjae suddenly said, his eyes still closed while his mind was still foggy from sleep.

“What’s with your voice?” Daehyun asked, surprisingly high pitched, and opened his eyes, thinking someone might be pulling a prank on him.

Youngjae also opened his eyes to look at his lover questioningly. He screamed when he saw the other, quickly rolling away only to land on the floor with a loud thud.

Daehyun’s reaction was quite different from the other’s as he only sat there silently with eyes big as saucers, looking towards the other’s direction. Slowly, a head started to pop up from the edge of the bed.

“Who are you?” Youngjae asked, suddenly understanding why he had been asked about his voice. He looked down at his own body, seeing two lumps sticking out from his chest.

“Dae?” He moved his hands to cup the foreign substances, looking back with a frown on his, or maybe her would be more accurate, face at the person sitting in her bed covered in a blanket.

Daehyun nodded, thinking the reason for Youngjae’s scream must have been the same reason why he was so shocked.

Youngjae slowly stood up, hands still on her chest. “Do you have these as well?”

The other moved the blanket to reveal his upper body, nodding hesitantly. “Youngjae... why have we woken up as girls?”

“I don’t know,” Youngjae answered, walking over to her clothes to find the biggest hoodie she owned and put it on. She grabbed a pair of sweatpants, suddenly wondering what she now had between her legs. She touched her crotch, nothing there she thought, cringing at all the unfamiliarity.

Daehyun came up behind Youngjae, tucked in a blanket, looking amusedly at the boy... girl touching herself.

“Already exploring your new body?” Youngjae jumped at the voice that was suddenly so close to her, and turned around to slap the owner of the voice’s shoulder. She put on the sweatpants and walked out of the bedroom with Daehyun trailing after.

“Are you going to make breakfast?” Daehyun asked happily, although her face scrunched slightly when she heard her voice.

“I see some things never change,” Youngjae retorted, grumpily walking to the kitchen.
 

“Apparently,” the other threw back, shuffling after her lover. “C’mon, don’t be grumpy just because we’ve suddenly become girls.” She placed her head on Youngjae’s shoulder, standing close to the other’s back, holding the edges of the blanket along with the sides of the other’s body.

“Well, it’s probably your fault.”

“How can it be my fault?!” Daehyun exclaimed and moved away from the warm body.

“I don’t know, this shouldn’t be possible!”

“Aish, Youngjae! How can you just blatantly blame me?” Youngjae sighed, knowing she had been wrong.

“I’m sorry, it’s just... what if we don’t turn back... I don’t want to be a girl, it’s too... I don’t know!” Youngjae threw her arms up in despair, “like, do we have to go out and buy bras? New underwear? How do we like... wash? Have ? Would we even want to have with each other? We both like boys, so would we be straight now? What the hell do we tell our friends and family?!”

Daehyun looked at the other with a dejected look on her face. “Are you saying you don’t like me now that I’m a girl? Because it doesn’t matter to me if you’re a girl, Jae. I love you nonetheless...”

“I would never stop loving you Dae,” Youngjae said and hugged what would now be considered her girlfriend. “But... gah, never mind, I suppose it doesn’t matter what gender you are...”

Daehyun gently her head, “Good... and don’t worry about everything else, let’s just wait a few days and see what happens, okay?” Youngjae nodded and breathed relieved out.

“So, how about that breakfast?”

 

-

 

The two girls were sitting together on a sofa, watching re-run episodes of a drama. Daehyun moved closer, his arms circling the other’s torso. She placed a light kiss on Youngjae’s cheek, causing her to face Daehyun.
 

Daehyun took this chance to place a kiss on her lover’s lips, feeling deprived of Youngjae’s kisses. When she felt the other kissing back, she moved her hands to Youngjae’s cheeks, no less fluffy than before. Daehyun opened his mouth slightly, deepening the kiss.

A whine came from Youngjae when the other pulled away slightly, pushing her lips out and making a face.

“This doesn’t feel any different than before, does it Jae?”

Youngjae shook her head, still wearing the same look with pouted lips, making kissing noises. Daehyun chuckled at the action, continuing where they left off. She took Youngjae’s lower lip between his own and started nibbling on it.

Daehyun moved to lay Youngjae down on the sofa, placing herself on top of the other. Youngjae trailed her hands on the other’s back, their lips already swollen. Their tongues battled, tangling together.
 

It was weird how everything felt the same, aside from the absent hardness that would normally form a tent in their pants. There were no such thing, but the sensation in that area was still similar.

“Do you want to try it?”

“Try what?” Youngjae asked, having a faint idea of what she meant.

“, as girls...” She tried, trying to act slightly shy about it when in fact she was very curious.

“Tch, as always.” Youngjae scowled looking at her girlfriend.

“Yah! You’re usually just as as me! I bet you are now as well.”

“Hah! In your dreams,”

“Youngjae, I know you very well...” Daehyun said and trailed her hand up the other’s thigh, a shaky breath being let out. Daehyun smirked, knowing he was perfectly right.